Boogg

Apr 21, 2022
I had to restart the game, and using the pdf walkthrough available on the first page, I noticed that there are many changes to the options at the beginning of the game at least.
Walkthrough PDF seems to be updated to version 1.0.0, which is the current one, but it didn't follow the changes that the dev made, I'm just informing.
So far I haven't found any serious differences, but the fact that there are differences from what is in the walkthrough has already made me give up on following it.
My exact argument. Why have it if it isn't accurate and give you the right information.

tonydurrant

Sep 17, 2019
The Dev just sent a blog message about v1.0.5.

[News] Dev's blog #52
Hey there!
It just so happens that most of the 1.0.5 update will be occupied by Rachel and Roxy. I originally had plans for events for several main and secondary heroines, but I decided it was better to focus only on Roxy and Rachel this time (just because they will have a lot of talking and hot content).
In addition to events with Rachel and Roxy, the next update will include one each with Ashley and Natalie (or with Natalie + Mallory).
Also, if I have some time left, I'd like to add some content with Kim and Nikki. But for now, I don't think that will happen.
1) Events:
  • 1 event with Roxy + ???
  • 1 event with Roxy
  • 3 events with Rachel
2) Renders and animations:
About 380 renders and 6 animations are ready
About Nikki
I was ready to write about this a few blogs ago, but decided only now.
In all the time since Nikki has been added in the game, I've seen a lot of interest in her from many of you, getting requests to make her the main heroine and so on. And after some thought, I guess Nikki as one of the main girls could work. She has her own unique character that I find interesting. Her little storyline about a painting for an upcoming exhibition and the fact that Nikki is an artist gives me room to form a strong storyline for her.
So yes, most likely Nikki will be one of the main girls in the near future.
But I can't just add another main heroine to the current seven ones. That would be too much of a burden in the development. So for now, I think Nikki will take Natalie's place. There are several objective reasons for this:
1) I haven't been able to create a good storyline for Natalie, nor have I been able to give her a well-developed character. This was largely because I had to partly abandon the original idea of her. That's why there hasn't been a lot of content with Natalie lately.
2) Natalie and Roxy are sisters and this can cause some problems with the ToS of Patreon and other platforms. Mostly this concerns the harem ending, which I promised to add to the game.
I know there are some ways to mask things like this and so on... But I don't want to use those ways so I don't have to face any consequences later on.
3) Since I deviated from the original idea of Natalie, her whole storyline became too weak and bland for the main heroine. It's still good for a minor character, but not enough for a main one I think.
So... I think Natalie might give her place to Nikki. Besides, it would have almost no effect on future content with Nat.
About the remake
I spent a couple of days reworking the initial part of the game. Basically I rewrote some dialogs and fixed some bugs and flaws in the code.
I also plan to make 100-300 reworked renders and a couple of animations at the end of September, after I release version 1.0.5.
So, I think that already in v1.1.0 I'll add some reworked content to the main release. Or at least I can show you the difference before and after.

Tomomasa

May 10, 2022
I like Natalie but I think this is a reasonable decision. I was afraid that at some point I need to choose between the sisters well the dev made this hard decision for me.

Reactions: sbkblr69

Onetogo

Jul 16, 2019
Why did you have to make this overly complicated? The walk-through doesn't even indicate any of this. There is so much that is missing from the walk-though so it is really a waste to even have it. This is why I just give up and delete games like this. Its too convoluted and the walk-through is pretty much useless.
The official walk through explains in detail on page 50. I used Control F and typed in Nikki to get my info in the pdf which I'll include in this post for you.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
View attachment 62e90ca91d50b362766769.pdf

PervyParadox

Apr 26, 2022
Hi Guys /...

Do we have gallery mod for all locked scenes to look up missed scenes ?
SanchoMod (the multi-mod) includes an independant gallery that you can just unlock and watch from the menu (you can also disable all help if you don't want the walkthrough as well)

That, or :

[...] you can easily use a cheat option right in the in-game phone just hitting the 'i' button and making it green.

Reactions: Jacky Bruce

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
Yeah I like Nikki, but Natalie was interesting at least to me because out of all the LI's she seemed the least insecure. Hope to see more Natalie scenes soon. The whole pretending to be gay thing was kind of dumb though. Need to just get Natalie to be a confident milf trying to teach MC how to fuck properly or something idk

Reactions: norm7777

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Yeah I like Nikki, but Natalie was interesting at least to me because out of all the LI's she seemed the least insecure. Hope to see more Natalie scenes soon. The whole pretending to be gay thing was kind of dumb though. Need to just get Natalie to be a confident milf trying to teach MC how to fuck properly or something idk
"Oh Mallory! I swear he was totally gay, but you are so fucking hot that seeing you naked has turned him bi! We can't leave him like that!"

It makes 100% sense to me :HideThePain:

Ryuji

Jul 18, 2017
I just started the game today, and I would like to know if it takes long for you to make Ashley give up on joining HSL, or if she keeps being adamant about joining them for basically all of the game (to this point).

Eticketjedi

Jul 15, 2022
I just started the game today, and I would like to know if it takes long for you to make Ashley give up on joining HSL, or if she keeps being adamant about joining them for basically all of the game (to this point).
It only takes a couple of conversations really if you have the right stats and choose the right options.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
It makes 100% sense to me :HideThePain:
Happens all day all over the planet, you know?

Dude, seriously, play it and don't spoiler yourself. You would regret it.

Reactions: Eticketjedi

Ryuji

Jul 18, 2017
Dude, seriously, play it and don't spoiler yourself. You would regret it.
I like spoilers, and if I am being honest I like them a lot, as I believe you only really experience a story when you read/play/watch yourself.
PS: I never regretted seeing a spoiler in all my life, but thanks anyways.

4.30 star(s) 194 Votes