Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Stupid question. What is in the extended patch?

Extra content or bug fixes?

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
He is kind a bummed out that Maximus is the bully knocking his lights out,
not like russel in gladiator. Also there is no revenge path for him, also not like in gladiator.
What brings him down is the babes being stubborn to become play things for elder women,
to which he comes to succumb in hopes of bringing along a better future for his babes.
All these worries are weighing on his soul.
Be happy of the wonderful scenes some babes have in store for MC.
There must be real wholesome connections and action prone to spring MC outta depression.

Roniered

Nov 11, 2020
I like to see some fights here in this game. Not just seeking helps from Sasha or something like that. I want to see a real confrontation between Maxx and The Mc especially after the punch. Overall, this game is still awesome.

Reactions: Alfius

stefanino

Nov 17, 2021
Hi everyone. A really great game so far. Renders are one of the best, i've seen. You can choose between lust path or romance path. It's not just sex, sex, sex. Roxy's route is really interesting (i did not choose submission, i'm a good guy ; ), Ashley is really naive and hot. I really appreciate Sara's romance route (she reminds me of a girl i loved, quite similar, i was shocked), i'm really looking for Yuki's route but also maybe something about Nikki, because she look like my lovely wife actually.... ; ) But sorry guys, if this question was already a subject, but how can i access these extra scenes??? Can you help???Please

Reactions: Jhonnny6969

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
if you want something like this , you have to go through this femdom stuff
i think later on it will be a different relationship - remember - this femdom stuff was a pay thing
if its done she offers a continued relation , and i think it will be great
You may be overly optimistic there (or pessimistic, from my point of view :LOL:). Even with the MC voluntarily agreeing to continue the relationship, I don't think the dynamic of their relationship will change. Right before the choice his internal monologue is along the lines of "is she asking me to be her submissive?"

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
You may be overly optimistic there (or pessimistic, from my point of view :LOL:). Even with the MC voluntarily agreeing to continue the relationship, I don't think the dynamic of their relationship will change. Right before the choice his internal monologue is along the lines of "is she asking me to be her submissive?"
yeah - ik
but one can hope ;)

and i really think a little maledom would be add a bit spice to this relationship
maybe with this girl :unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Nikki Klein

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
yeah - ik
but one can hope ;)

and i really think a little maledom would be add a bit spice to this relationship
maybe with this girl :unsure:
Hoping is free brother :)

I like maledom as well, but usually not with obviously dominant women, that strains the believability too much for me. I would be very interested to see the MC go dominant on cute innocent Sara though!

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I like this game a lot, but I gotta say, the Casanova mc is full on; when he's sweet talking a girl, he doesn't pull his punches, the pet names he pulls outta his ass give me a headache... from rolling my eyes so hard! :rolleyes:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But one of my favourite aspects in the game that I haven't seen much in other games, is just how bendy the girls are. Good thing some of them are cheerleaders, or they might strain themselves!

I don't know why I enjoy the way these girls contort themselves for the mc, but I do. :giggle:

On the whole, this game is actually a lot of fun! (y)

TGafy

May 14, 2020
I like this game a lot, but I gotta say, the Casanova mc is full on; when he's sweet talking a girl, he doesn't pull his punches, the pet names he pulls outta his ass give me a headache... from rolling my eyes so hard! :rolleyes:

But one of my favourite aspects in the game that I haven't seen much in other games, is just how bendy the girls are. Good thing some of them are cheerleaders, or they might strain themselves!

I don't know why I enjoy the way these girls contort themselves for the mc, but I do. :giggle:

Ha! I never noticed how so many of the girls were so flexible. Going forward, I won't be able to not look for it.

• Haha
Reactions: Among Us and shazba

shiton32

Sep 29, 2021
I think I have 4 girlfriends and they are all friends and I'm cheating on them all
and they've all gone through terrible things in the past

now i feel really sad
I guess I should replay this game from the beginning

I'm really sorry Sara :cry:

• Hey there
Reactions: Nikki Klein

gsw454twerf

Jan 8, 2022

Yeah, this game doesn't have much at all going for it in terms of dialog, story etc. but the sex scenes filled with all the bendiness are a highlight. Carol seems to be especially great at that, consistent with her being head cheerleader. I was turned on just by her bendy cuddle in that talking scene where she comes to reveal her past issues with the photos etc. to the MC. I think the first picture with that 'pumpkin cutie dialog' in this post is from that scene.

tonydurrant

Sep 17, 2019
The Dev has just sent some Sneak Peek images to patrons, and in addition to the fun with Carol, Sara and Roxy that were hinted at in the last Dev Blog, it looks like we might get treated to some fun time with Roxy. I have attached the 15 images in a spoiler as they take up quite a lot of space otherwise.

Jun 12, 2020
The Dev has just sent some Sneak Peek images to patrons, and in addition to the fun with Carol, Sara and Roxy that were hinted at in the last Dev Blog, it looks like we might get treated to some fun time with Roxy. I have attached the 15 images in a spoiler as they take up quite a lot of space otherwise.

This update looks like a big one..

TGafy

May 14, 2020
Really loving how romancing Roxy has her dressing more modest...at the same time I want to see more skin!!
:unsure: Choices, choices...

JayZeee

Oct 6, 2021
I like Yuki's alternate hairstyle

Reactions: Jhonnny6969
4.30 star(s) 196 Votes