tonydurrant

Sep 17, 2019
The Dev sent a quick update about the release of v0.9.0 last night...
(as the post was actually 13 hours ago, this hopefully means an imminent release).

[News] Dev's blog #44
UPD #1: The Basic and Extended versions are fully ready for release, but the proofreading of the dialogues is still in the works and I don't know when it will be ready. I'll have to postpone early access for about 12 hours. After that, regardless of whether the proofreading is ready, I'll publish a new version. I'm sorry for that.
Also, I have already paused payments for the next month (Active patrons will not be billed on March 1, 2022. Billing will resume on April, 2022). In the next 12 hours, in addition to publishing early access, I'll try to publish a detailed general post about the next month (why I want a pause, how I'll work at this time, a few teasers about future plans).

tonydurrant

Sep 17, 2019
I've been overtaken by events - the game has just been released for early access 2 minutes ago :D

Unlocked
[Early access + Walkthrough] University of Problems v0.9.0
Please report any bugs, errors, or problems you find to a special channel in discord or here.
Full game (Basic version):
  • PC - | GoFile (Later)
  • MAC - | GoFile (Later)
  • Android (Will be added later)
Update patch to v0.9.0 (Install this patch only on v0.8.5 Basic or v0.8.5 Extended):
  • GoFile (Later)
How to install the update patch:
  • PC:
    Copy the "game" folder from the archive to the game root directory and replace files.
  • MAC:
    Copy the "game" folder from the archive to the game root directory (Contents/Resources/autorun) and replace files.
Walkthrough: | GoFile (Later)
Game (Extended version): (Will be released in the next 12 hours)
This time, the proofreading of dialogues is a little delayed again. Edited dialogues available for all events except the last events with Roxy and Sara. Sorry about that. I hope that the remaining events will be proofread in the near future.
  • About 580 renders and 3 animations are ready (+ 61 renders, 3 animations and 6 PVU Lewd pics for the Extended ver.)
2) Events:
  • big event with Carol +1 lewd event in the Extended ver.
  • event with Sara
  • 2 events with Roxy (or just a big one) +1 lewd event in the Extended ver.
  • 2 events with Yuki
  • main event with Vlad
3) Minor changes:
  • Added the proofreaded dialogues for the extra events from v0.8.0 and v0.8.5

Paynne

Oct 31, 2018
The Dev sent a quick update about the release of v0.9.0 last night...
(as the post was actually 13 hours ago, this hopefully means an imminent release).

[News] Dev's blog #44
UPD #1: The Basic and Extended versions are fully ready for release, but the proofreading of the dialogues is still in the works and I don't know when it will be ready. I'll have to postpone early access for about 12 hours. After that, regardless of whether the proofreading is ready, I'll publish a new version. I'm sorry for that.
Also, I have already paused payments for the next month (Active patrons will not be billed on March 1, 2022. Billing will resume on April, 2022). In the next 12 hours, in addition to publishing early access, I'll try to publish a detailed general post about the next month (why I want a pause, how I'll work at this time, a few teasers about future plans).
You know a dev's reliable when he/she pauses the monthly billing when they are not working in their game, kudos to DreamNow for being an honest person.

Juri my Waifu

Jan 21, 2018
I've been overtaken by events - the game has just been released for early access 2 minutes ago :D

Unlocked
[Early access + Walkthrough] University of Problems v0.9.0
Please report any bugs, errors, or problems you find to a special channel in discord or here.
Full game (Basic version):
  • PC - MEGA | GoFile (Later)
  • MAC - MEGA | GoFile (Later)
  • Android (Will be added later)
Update patch to v0.9.0 (Install this patch only on v0.8.5 Basic or v0.8.5 Extended):
  • MEGA
  • GoFile (Later)
How to install the update patch:
  • PC:
    Copy the "game" folder from the archive to the game root directory and replace files.
  • MAC:
    Copy the "game" folder from the archive to the game root directory (Contents/Resources/autorun) and replace files.
Walkthrough: MEGA | GoFile (Later)
Game (Extended version): (Will be released in the next 12 hours)
This time, the proofreading of dialogues is a little delayed again. Edited dialogues available for all events except the last events with Roxy and Sara. Sorry about that. I hope that the remaining events will be proofread in the near future.
  • About 580 renders and 3 animations are ready (+ 61 renders, 3 animations and 6 PVU Lewd pics for the Extended ver.)
2) Events:
  • big event with Carol +1 lewd event in the Extended ver.
  • event with Sara
  • 2 events with Roxy (or just a big one) +1 lewd event in the Extended ver.
  • 2 events with Yuki
  • main event with Vlad
3) Minor changes:
  • Added the proofreaded dialogues for the extra events from v0.8.0 and v0.8.5

Reactions: Among Us

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] University of Problems [v0.9.0 Extended] [DreamNow] [OS@4.05GB, HQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 4.05GB
MyRepack-YAC size: 1.5GB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC = / /

Update Only from v0.8.5 Basic & Extended to v0.9.0 Extended (MyRepack-YAC) = /

Notice: You can find my previous repack version here.

Its already included in the repack but if you want just the Official Guide v0.9.0 check attachments below.

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :geek:

Last edited:

Soucer

Donor
Nov 1, 2019
University of Problems 0.9.0 (Extended)
Removed links as main post has been updated now

Patch (If you have UoP v0.9.0/v0.8.5 Basic or v0.8.5 Extended):

How to install the patch:

PC:

Copy the "game" folder from the archive to the game root directory and replace the files.

MAC:
Copy the "game" folder from the archive to the game root directory (Contents/Resources/autorun) and replace the files.

Walkthrough:

Changelog (in addition to the Basic content):
  • 1 scene with Roxy and 1 scene with Carol
  • + 61 renders, 3 animations and 6 PVU Lewd pics

Last edited:

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
University of Problems 0.9.0 (Extended)
PC: MEGA
Mac: MEGA
Android: Later

Patch (If you have UoP v0.9.0/v0.8.5 Basic or v0.8.5 Extended): MEGA

How to install the patch:

PC:

Copy the "game" folder from the archive to the game root directory and replace the files.

MAC:
Copy the "game" folder from the archive to the game root directory (Contents/Resources/autorun) and replace the files.

Walkthrough: MEGA

Changelog (in addition to the Basic content):

• 1 scene with Roxy and 1 scene with Carol
  • + 61 renders, 3 animations and 6 PVU Lewd pics
thank you :cool: (y)

Reactions: FlorenThanos Perez

Blue Milk

Apr 27, 2021
Loading my save from the end of 0.8.5 just leads straight to the "end of version" screen. :cry:

Is this a bug? Is there a fix? What can I do?

pixado7875

Mar 11, 2020
Where's the compressed file??
All I'm seeing is the patch
I can't do anything with this If I already had the base game deleted

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
[VN] [Ren'Py] University of Problems [v0.9.0 Extended] [DreamNow] [OS@4.05GB, HQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 4.05GB
MyRepack-YAC size: 1.5GB

SPOILER: MyRepack-YAC info

PC = WorkUpload / GoFile / ///////////

Where's the compressed file??
All I'm seeing is the patch
I can't do anything with this If I already had the base game deleted

afrojack12

Oct 24, 2020
I'm not able to download through rpdl no seeders apparently, I use qbittorrent, I checked again with picotorrent same no seeders not only for this game but another game I'm trying since morning any help? Anon will take like 6-7 hrs to download. PLS HELP.

trauts

Aug 12, 2018
to the uploader(s) any chance you can include pixeldrain as a download source?
anonfile, mixdrop & racity are to unreliable to use & mega has a 5GB daily limit for non-subscribers(which i already used up).

4.30 star(s) 198 Votes