ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i'm curious ... wasn't there a version where we get to fuck Ashley ?

and btw the newest version i got by the start of that raffle problem i had :)

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Something wicked this way comes....

SanchoMod proudly presents:
University of Problems - MultiMod Edition (Update)
UoP_SM_Cover.jpg

Go get you some.

Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to v6a with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread (simply click the banner above). Regards and be well.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
- Sancho

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
Ironically enough, I think Ashley is one of the few LI's who actually is (was? :p) a virgin. I deliberately declined to white knight her and let her join the sorority, good to see the payoff of her slutting it up! (y)
This is about the worst payoff in history of lewd video games. Focus on Ashley and explore her content? Get a girl that will bore the life out of you and wait god knows how much before you get to have real juicy content with her. Ignore Ashley? Then get to see a fun version of her that you cant have. What an absolute garbage of a situation. :HideThePain:

Reactions: 6fuck6off6 and Fixi

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
The Dev has just advised Patrons of a further patch to the game. Hopefully this sees a resolution to many of the issues that people have been having.

Unlocked
[General Release] University of Problems v0.9.5
Thank you all for your support!
Please report any bugs, errors, or problems you find to a special channel in discord or here.
In this update, there may be errors when loading saves made in v0.9.0. So far, I don't have enough feedback from players to finally solve this problem. So if you come across the fact that your saves do not load, then I recommend trying to use the saves made in v0.8.5.
  • Android (Thanks to DarkAssassin)
Update patch to v0.9.5 (Install this patch only on v0.9.0 Basic or v0.9.0 Extended):
How to install the update patch:
  • PC:
    Copy the "game" folder from the archive to the game root directory and replace files.
  • MAC:
    Copy the "game" folder from the archive to the game root directory (Contents/Resources/autorun) and replace files.
  • About 800 renders and 5 animations (+ 75 renders, 4 animations and 6 PVU Lewd pics for the Extended ver.)
2) Events:
  • 2 events with Rachel +1 lewd event in the Extended ver.
  • event with Sara +1 lewd event in the Extended ver.
  • 2 party events with Nikki
  • 1 party event with Ashley (bad girl path) + 1 more event with her (good girl path)
  • 2 party events with Ivy
  • small party event with Eric
  • small party event with Vlad
  • some dialogues and scenes with cameo characters (and with minor ones)
3) Minor changes:
  • Some little changes and improvements in scripts from previous updates
It's too bad there's not an actual changelog of the patch itself. I didn't encounter anything I had to fix on my end with probably more speedruns than anyone besides the dev's testers perform. WTF was broken and how the heck did I miss it (the patch deployed while I was uploading the mod for public distribution)

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod - A very serious note of importance

I'm so bummed out now... this is awful, terrible even. A horrific set of events has occurred upon us my fellow UoP fans. It's with heavy heart that I inform you that so many of our prized and treasured "tee-hee"s and "hee-hee"s, literally hundreds of them, are fucking gone... vanished into oblivion by the evil nefarious imposter:

"ha-ha"​

May we please have a moment of silence for the lost. You shall always be remembered and in our hearts oh dearest tee-hee and hee-hee.
We. Shall. Not. Forget.

...and now back to your regularly scheduled programming...
I would love to see a patch that removed every Tee Hee and Hee Hee from the game....but maybe I'm just a grumpy old fk.
I wonder if this mod should add the option to turn them back. :unsure:
This can be easily done. I can make a button in SanchoCheats that will revert all the 1292 "ha-ha"s back to "tee-hee"s or "hee-hee"s. This can be done AND toggled On/Off... it's SanchoMod, anything is possible with the right amount of whiskey. I'm not even sure if I'd have to be bored to draft and implement the code... I may do it just because. :cool:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
This can be easily done. I can make a button in SanchoCheats that will revert all the 1292 "ha-ha"s back to "tee-hee"s or "hee-hee"s. This can be done AND toggled On/Off... it's SanchoMod, anything is possible with the right amount of whiskey. I'm not even sure if I'd have to be bored to draft and implement the code... I may do it just because. :cool:
Fuck it, done:
UOP SM D02a4d.jpg

SHER!FF

Aug 15, 2019
Interesting to hear the mighty Sancho and I share a common brown, delicious and inspirational fuel. Any favorites? Mmaayybee something will come your way as a token of gratitude?

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
hmm seems no reply to my question ... thats cool .. altho i have another question ... why isn't some girls on the girls stats listings on that phone ... i got really close with nikki and she for 1 is not listed ... why ?

Nikki Klein

May 1, 2021
hmm seems no reply to my question ... thats cool .. altho i have another question ... why isn't some girls on the girls stats listings on that phone ... i got really close with nikki and she for 1 is not listed ... why ?
This has already been discussed some months earlier. And I do think (and most likely it is the way it is) it's just because the RPs list isn't for the side girls that Nikki initially was and still is and/or will remain so.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.9.5 Extended + Multimod by Sancho1969 (updated)
Size 1.10 GB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Updated my android port with the latest mod from Sancho!

DreamNow

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Come on bud. You're trying to load a modded save without the mod. Either wait a bit longer for me to finish the update or use the little file in the mod's OP in the spoiler "Uninstall". See post here for more details if needed.
Sancho1969
'StoreModule' object has no attribute 'O000O00O000OOO0O0' error appears if the player made a save in some previous modded ver and tries to load it in the new clean version, right? I mean, is this error caused only by a missing mod?

I ask because some players tell me that they have never used mods, or only used once many versions ago. But they encounter this bug anyway :cautious:

Honestly, I don't know why so many players write to me about the errors with the saves. During the testing of this update I have never encountered anything like this. And it seems those changes in "update15.rpy" shouldn't have broken saves (1024 lines for rollback should be enough, I guess)

Last edited:

Nikki Klein

May 1, 2021
Honestly, I don't know why so many players write to me about the errors with the saves. During the testing of this update I have never encountered anything like this. And it seems those changes in "update15.rpy" shouldn't have broken saves (1024 lines for rollback should be enough, I guess)
Idk why either. For those who never use any mod but only clean versions and original links from the Dev (which I am) it should be just fine with their saves made in the end of v0.9.0. Many players seem to have various issues with the new update. And personally, I wonder why. Or rather, I'm glad I don't have any.

Kemb

Jul 25, 2019
i just started an have a couple of question. Can i be manwhore in this game without consequences or should i choose a LI and stick to her route ? or will i be messing some scenes this way ?

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Sancho1969
'StoreModule' object has no attribute 'O000O00O000OOO0O0' error appears if the player made a save in some previous modded ver and tries to load it in the new clean version, right? I mean, is this error caused only by a missing mod?

I ask because some players tell me that they have never used mods, or only used once many versions ago. But they encounter this bug anyway :cautious:

Indeed. They seem to not see this on the mod's OP:
1655048471875.png
I've done more than any other modder to protect players from themselves imho. If a save is truly broken then it's broken for everyone modded or unmodded. The file I created nulls all the variables and functions that might be active during a save with the mod installed and active. When players post these things in a VN's OP I do my best to quickly find them and alert the player of corrective actions before they assume the VN itself is broken. The problem tends to lie in that ironically some folks just don't read in a forum... which is what a forum is... an exchange via words. And yes, even with the mod installed with all the dialogue edits in U15 I was able to load saves as far back as January of last year, so there's only a very small percentage of folks that should have issues which is basically a mute point.

You've got this, no worries. Regards.

4.30 star(s) 196 Votes