Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
As far as I recall, there was a bug with this picture to comment if your MC was not in any relationship with Roxy (you previously screwed up somewhere or just was intended to refuse her story from the very beginning). If so, my advice will be just to leave it without commenting.
Thanks. My game doesn't have the MC in a relationship with her.

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
Holy shit this game turned out way better than I was expecting, was expecting some generic "mc goes to college with hot chicks and they all fall on his dick", but damn, pleasantly surprised that the characters somewhat feel like, well characters.

Edit: Also Rachel is just mmmmmmm, damn.
yeah thats what i tought too was exspecting a game like all the other college games where people constantly break cheracter or jump all on MC dick but I actually have the feeling that cheracters feel alive, the story is interesting enough for me too want to find out more you can go for a single girl which i like and you can fuck up at least i have the feeling, you can roleplay a cheracter with stats like more shy/insecure(more of loser if you want) guy or a chad or normal guy, the game has replayability and other male cheracters feel like horny college guys not like unrealistic people(the game has douchebags that come your way ,rivals,nerdy guys, friends all typ of different cheracters) that are not just there for a illusion the game feels suprisingly realistic.

Last edited:

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Yes, in future updates these gift cards may come in handy for the MC. But at this point in the story, he can't know that. So yeah, for now these gift cards don't seem to be pretty useful in MC's opinion.

I just noted the consequences of this choice in the walkthrough so that players make the right choices.

I think I can change the main character's thoughts about these gift cards, just a little.
I really like the raffle. It is a really interesting way to split the story and have different scenes that are linked to random chance to create a more unique playthrough. I think that it is fair that the MC doesn't think highly of the prizes even though they have a high monetary value because they all seem to be intended for the cast of Jersey Shore and he probably sees little use for them. Well, except for the grand prize...

Cedroc1701

Mar 1, 2022
Just finished my 1st playthrough, start to finish. Good stuff.

The fact that all the different paths seem isolated from one another is a little weird, as you just sort of cruise along, dating Carol, snuggling with Sarah, and doing whatever it is you're doing with Roxy (along with all the other paths) but none of it really affects the other. It seems like its inevitably going to all come crashing together again at some point, which will be rough and I dunno how authentic it will feel. But it all feels grounded enough that just letting all the paths continue or having some sort of harem resolution seems weird too.

I don't even have an idea of how I'd like it to progress. Hopefully you have it planned out, and I'm definitely interested in going along to see where it goes.

My only real complaint is Ivy, especially HSL party Ivy. Maybe I didn't notice during interactions before, or maybe its a change, but her speech pattern is just strange. If it's supposed to be an accent, if so it needs some rethinking. I also considered that maybe she was high on something, which could be an interesting story beat. I'm not saying its awful, but its very.. offputting.

On the subject of the raffle, I hope that rejecting the grand prize needs somewhere with the subject, if nothing else just tying into what happens with HSL down the road. I'm sure we're all expecting accepting it to be a bomb with a timer on it, right? :cool:

Nikki Klein

May 1, 2021
Yes, in future updates these gift cards may come in handy for the MC. But at this point in the story, he can't know that. So yeah, for now these gift cards don't seem to be pretty useful in MC's opinion.

I just noted the consequences of this choice in the walkthrough so that players make the right choices.

I think I can change the main character's thoughts about these gift cards, just a little.
First of all, thank You for Your response, DreamNow. Every detail is really important to me, so... Again, sorry for distracting You.

But the issue I mentioned was the way the MC reacted to 2 different gift cards he won. I just wanted to know if it's a bug with a gift card for a sex shop or not. Because that's how the MC reacts:

All I won was a gift card for a sex shop. But that's not so bad. I still can use it. All I won was some useless crap... Fuck! (pretty illogical no?) And then he writes in his diary that he won nothing worthwhile. Is it how it should be there??? At least, he should have written that he won it, I guess. And him thinking two quite opposite thoughts one after the other?

As opposed to a gift card for a sex shop, a gift card for a tattoo and piercing shop was not perceived as some useless crap right after he thought he still could use it. And an entry in his diary tells us that he won a gift card to some tattoo and piercing shop. 'Not that it's completely useless, but I'm sure I could have won something a little more interesting.'

Not to take up more of Your time, just please You make it clear about a gift card for a sex shop. Is it a bug? Y or N? 'Cause I think it is.

Thank You.

DreamNow

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
First of all, thank You for Your response, DreamNow. Every detail is really important to me, so... Again, sorry for distracting You.

But the issue I mentioned was the way the MC reacted to 2 different gift cards he won. I just wanted to know if it's a bug with a gift card for a sex shop or not. Because that's how the MC reacts:

All I won was a gift card for a sex shop. But that's not so bad. I still can use it. All I won was some useless crap... Fuck! (pretty illogical no?) And then he writes in his diary that he won nothing worthwhile. Is it how it should be there??? At least, he should have written that he won it, I guess. And him thinking two quite opposite thoughts one after the other?

As opposed to a gift card for a sex shop, a gift card for a tattoo and piercing shop was not perceived as some useless crap right after he thought he still could use it. And an entry in his diary tells us that he won a gift card to some tattoo and piercing shop. 'Not that it's completely useless, but I'm sure I could have won something a little more interesting.'

Not to take up more of Your time, just please You make it clear about a gift card for a sex shop. Is it a bug? Y or N? 'Cause I think it is.

Thank You.
At first I didn't quite understand what the error was and how you even got this combination of the MC's thoughts in one playthrough. But now I get it.

The thing is that I made a small mistake in the code because of which after winning a gift card for a sex shop you get to the part of the code that is intended for the case if the MC didn't win anything. Besides that, the game almost immediately overwrote the variable that was responsible for what would be written in the MC's diary, so you got the wrong note about the result of the raffle.

This could be a problem in future updates, but thanks to you, it won't be ;)
(And you don't have to replay that part of the game all over again. In the next update everything will be fixed automatically)

Nikki Klein

May 1, 2021
The thing is that I made a small mistake in the code because of which after winning a gift card for a sex shop you get to the part of the code that is intended for the case if the MC didn't win anything. Besides that, the game almost immediately overwrote the variable that was responsible for what would be written in the MC's diary, so you got the wrong note about the result of the raffle.
I thought so.

This could be a problem in future updates, but thanks to you, it won't be ;)
(And you don't have to replay that part of the game all over again. In the next update everything will be fixed automatically)
That's what was bothering me the most. Otherwise I would have to replay the whole game from scratch several times with all the various choices made. I hope it will really be considered as the prize the MC won, and the entry in the diary will be rewritten automatically! THANK YOU!

• Red Heart
Reactions: DreamNow

zainon

Jan 27, 2021
i really like nikki because she's an artist and also have a interesting character. too bad she's just a side chick, still running one save for her tho just in case she receive promotion in the future hahaha

Reactions: sbkblr69

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
i really like nikki because she's an artist and also have a interesting character. too bad she's just a side chick, still running one save for her tho just in case she receive promotion in the future hahaha
She has the least amount of "Tee-Hee"s of all the girlies by exponential margins.... may you choose well young Padawan.

LordEmping

Jul 1, 2017
goddamn this such a underated gems, man oh man, i thought it will be another your typical college game, but no, all character likeable even the slut one. 10/10 rachel best milf

Reactions: Tomomasa

Denud

Aug 30, 2020
hey, just asking really fast. I have done genuinely nothing with Rachel, i have gotten 0 relationship points, nothing. However, she keeps appearing when I end up in the hospital, and im trying to get the nurse scenes. the walkthrough mentions something about not comforting her, but im not sure how to do that beyond what I've already done.

Edit: nvm, the walkthrough is wrong. a part of the scene that is listed as having a Rachel point is not actually a part of her route.

Nikki Klein

May 1, 2021
hey, just asking really fast. I have done genuinely nothing with Rachel, i have gotten 0 relationship points, nothing. However, she keeps appearing when I end up in the hospital, and im trying to get the nurse scenes. the walkthrough mentions something about not comforting her, but im not sure how to do that beyond what I've already done.

Edit: nvm, the walkthrough is wrong. a part of the scene that is listed as having a Rachel point is not actually a part of her route.
If you just intended to have nothing with Rachel at all (being indifferent to her and then not helping her when ran into her on the street), then she visits you at the hospital just to say her final goodbye to you and the future story... And yeah, you are free now to choose Emma as a hookup girl.

You get that scene with Rachel anyway, either with a good ending or a bad ending. What exactly is the issue? I don't quite understand you...

Last edited:

Onetogo

Jul 16, 2019
My only real complaint is Ivy, especially HSL party Ivy. Maybe I didn't notice during interactions before, or maybe its a change, but her speech pattern is just strange. If it's supposed to be an accent, if so it needs some rethinking. I also considered that maybe she was high on something, which could be an interesting story beat. I'm not saying its awful, but its very.. offputting.
I thought the strange slurring was due to her being at a party drinking...possibly due to wanting to not be sober when being the grand prize. If not drinking on some drugs.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
She is a doll about all of this. MC could be a doll also and let her pick his number,
that way she made a grand effort to steer some guy she kind a thinks good of into her graces.
The thing is, the girls in that house are getting the same treatment MC is getting from the
limo hottie - lots of sex and lots of favors and lots of self degrading stuff to be in her good graces.
The part where the hotties got the stick is about allowing max and his assholes access to the girls:
those bully idiot dumb fukks are bottom feeders of the uni, dragged on by the sorrorrity head madam.
Coming into such a fukked up arrangement with some dignity and good feels and manners towards the
girls will always put MC ahead of the brainless competition, as Max and his goons are brain dead to girls.

Reactions: Onetogo

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
What was that with Roxy? Why would you give us a dom path if it closes her off completely? Will we get the choice to go get her or is she just out of the game now?
This has probably been asked and answered but not trying to get spoils by reading through a hundred pages. :KEK:

Nikki Klein

May 1, 2021
What was that with Roxy? Why would you give us a dom path if it closes her off completely? Will we get the choice to go get her or is she just out of the game now?
This has probably been asked and answered but not trying to get spoils by reading through a hundred pages. :KEK:
May I? Just briefly, since I've already answered to an issue like this some time ago.

Roxy's story is much deeper than you might think. If you really think a hard submission turns her on and it's the only right approach to her, then you're wrong about her and aren't even close to know her. Yeah, maybe sometimes she doesn't mind getting hardly submissed and she used to like it or still does, but not in a relationship with the MC. The essence of Roxy's story is how she keeps transforming into what she is afraid to seem to anyone. And the MC reminds her now and then of this, which pisses her off, but touches her either. The MC is definitely not the one with whom she'd want to be treated the way you'd like to.

All her hot lewd content may mislead you, but these opportunities for a dom path are most likely some kind of traps the dev has set for you. There's a fine line between being just a fuck-buddy and in a love relationship. That's how I see it.

Reactions: Glooskabe

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
My thought? Roxy has been mistreated in the past and it has warped her perception of what men want from her and what is expected of her (disclaimer: I am talking about the behaviour of this character specifically, not commenting on all persons who enjoy rough sex or BDSM). So her desire to be dominated is not because it is her inclination but rather because she thinks that is all she is good for and the only reason that she can be loved. This is why she reacts the way that she does when the MC is not assertive with her. But as you get to know her more you realize more that her approach to sexuality is performative and what she really is seeking is an authentic connection; love and affection of the type you share easily with girls like Carol and company. In the conversation about her tattoo she says that she hates it and wishes she never got it. I have a suspicion that she didn't want to get it in the first place. I also have a suspicion about who it was that bullied her into getting it. If you give her what it seems like she wants hard and fast rather than taking it slow and easy to see what she really wants, it shouldn't be surprising that your relationship with her becomes only something that she tolerates for a time before moving on to see if the next guy will treat her better.

Nikki Klein

May 1, 2021
In the conversation about her tattoo she says that she hates it and wishes she never got it. I have a suspicion that she didn't want to get it in the first place. I also have a suspicion about who it was that bullied her into getting it.
I also can see a connection between her tattoo, that tattooed moron from her past and her secret desire for a normal love relationship(y) I do wanna finally find out a true story of her life and past, and help her reveal herself and get rid of what holds her back...

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 196 Votes