Messiah 2

Jun 16, 2022
Yeah just finished playing this game and wow this game is just fabulous.
Very good graphics, nice sex scenes
with my favorite and carol, interesting story cute characters. Oh man one of the best games going to my books. Hope for new updates.
Great job by the dev.

Reactions: Harathorne

Denud

Aug 30, 2020
If you just intended to have nothing with Rachel at all (being indifferent to her and then not helping her when ran into her on the street), then she visits you at the hospital just to say her final goodbye to you and the future story... And yeah, you are free now to choose Emma as a hookup girl.

You get that scene with Rachel anyway, either with a good ending or a bad ending. What exactly is the issue? I don't quite understand you...
I was only paying attention to the walkthrough, and thought that by having Rachel arrive at my hospital room, I had fucked up somewhere.

Nikki Klein

May 1, 2021
I was only paying attention to the walkthrough
But now you got it, I guess. WT is OK. That scene is just a tipping point in Rachel's story with all the choices you previously made. You didn't think she'd just drop out of the plot if you rejected her, did you? You were her assistant after all, and she was just worried about you.

Btw, aren't you even curious at all to try to go for her and know her story? Why not? I could get the reluctance of some to be into developing a relationship with Sara, e.g., but I think Rachel is worth to give it a try with. For me, the game is too good for you to be able to refuse a girl in there (well, perhaps, except for Sasha, it's only for true femdom fans).

Onetogo

Jul 16, 2019
For me, the game is too good for you to be able to refuse a girl in there (well, perhaps, except for Sasha, it's only for true femdom fans).
I too don't care for femdom. The dev however always make the dominate woman so damned attractive though and I find it hard to resist. The edging she does doesn't really get under my skin too much, but if she starts pegging or tying water buckets to the MC's testicles as they hang I'm Out!

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
I too don't care for femdom. The dev however always make the dominate woman so damned attractive though and I find it hard to resist. The edging she does doesn't really get under my skin too much, but if she starts pegging or tying water buckets to the MC's testicles as they hang I'm Out!
Don't give him any ideas! o_O

FemDom's not really my thing, but I AM kinda curious to see how her character develops. I had her pegged as just another run-of-the-mill sadist, but it looks like she might really be more of a pleasure domme.

nevermoreXX

Mar 25, 2020
All this with Ashley is freaking annoying.
"you can't free fish from water", fck her , she can make choices for her self. One can only do so much to help , rest is up to them.

Also MC and freaking Roxy???
It's one thing to act as Dom toward girl, but its totally another thing when you are complete imbecile and cant separate the sex and life. And in this case, leaving girl stranded in shackles and acting like epic superior moron even outside of sex. I wouldnt just kick in the balls such person, but castrate him all together.
Anyway , game is just not for me.

Reactions: Allan Trumbull

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
All this with Ashley is freaking annoying.
"you can't free fish from water", fck her , she can make choices for her self. One can only do so much to help , rest is up to them.

It's one thing to act as Dom toward girl, but its totally another thing when you are complete imbecile and cant separate the sex and life. And in this case, leaving girl stranded in shackles and acting like epic superior moron even outside of sex. I wouldnt just kick in the balls such person, but castrate him all together.
That's pretty much my feelings as well. There are so many things that happen in this that are so unrealistic that it's hard to forget you are playing a game. Which is never good for a VN if you ask me. It's not just the MC and Roxy for me, it's the MC as a whole. I think I hate him really. The constant inner monologue of him perving out like a little thirteen year old really get to me. But a part of it comes down to the broken English and unrealistically polite characters. It's more like they are at a reform school than a university, but that's something else entirely.

nevermoreXX

Mar 25, 2020
That's pretty much my feelings as well. There are so many things that happen in this that are so unrealistic that it's hard to forget you are playing a game. Which is never good for a VN if you ask me. It's not just the MC and Roxy for me, it's the MC as a whole. I think I hate him really. The constant inner monologue of him perving out like a little thirteen year old really get to me. But a part of it comes down to the broken English and unrealistically polite characters. It's more like they are at a reform school than a university, but that's something else entirely.
Agree and yeah all those things you mentioned are valid. My mind was just too preoccupied with above that those slipped.
My break point was Ashley and options: trick her, tell truth or stop.
Come on, some common sense here, tricking her makes you no different then what Abby is doing. On top , the "trick" was a joke , what was that? As if it was 5 year old that came came up with.. Tell the truth , could have been solid option is mc didnt blurt it like idiot. Should have frightened her with story and not .. so i just took stop. Frighten her , make her eyes open to what she is doing and consequences of it , to where that path lead.
One cant babysit someone entire life.
Thats when i started fast skipping game and ran into Roxy situation.. MC in that situation acted as classic textbook psychopath. Degrading and humiliating and leaving girl like that , outside of sex? no words.

Last edited:

camube

Jun 4, 2022
Grogor, after the event with Ashley, does the game jump into the evening hotel sex scene with Carol or right into the morning scene after the date?
I've already fixed that bug in my test version, but wanna clarify this point just to be sure.
I just downloaded the 0.9.5 extended version of the game.

Is there a way to hide the +1 REL POINT pop-ups after we made our choices?

I would rather have it hidden on my playthrough tbh, esp. first blind playthrough.
Having it default as On is not my preference.

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
I just started playing this yesterday after someone recommended it as a high-quality game and I have to say so far, I really like it. I was a little worried in the beginning that this game would only be about seducing girls and forcing you into having sex with some characters but it looks like you always have a choice and it's not just about sex scenes, it's also about making friends and having fun, and so far, it's actually well written with interesting characters. And the story looks interesting too. I'm having fun playing this.
I really hope it continues like this.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I just started playing this yesterday after someone recommended it as a high-quality game and I have to say so far, I really like it. I was a little worried in the beginning that this game would only be about seducing girls and forcing you into having sex with some characters but it looks like you always have a choice and it's not just about sex scenes, it's also about making friends and having fun, and so far, it's actually well written with interesting characters. And the story looks interesting too. I'm having fun playing this.
I really hope it continues like this.
Yeah, it is really more simple than the other two or three big college games. The girls aren't being influenced by your "alignment" but rather you accrue either intelligence or lust points based on your interactions with them. Which means if you fail to romance them you can still remain friends with them. There is one who will leave because of her own problems and one that you can make hate you briefly, but - for the most part - you can choose to have a pretty laid-back experience even if you don't want to be a walking erection looking for a home.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Orrr... You could make the intelligent, compassionate, sane choice to treat her like a person and not leave her tied up in which case she adores you and wants to make all of your (and her) kinky dreams come true. Seems that abandoning the game because you don't like the consequences of what is pretty obviously a bad choice is overreacting a bit.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Orrr... You could make the intelligent, compassionate, sane choice to treat her like a person and not leave her tied up in which case she adores you and wants to make all of your (and her) kinky dreams come true. Seems that abandoning the game because you don't like the consequences of what is pretty obviously a bad choice is overreacting a bit.
Some people get off on being hateful and don't understand why that's "bad". I think the DSM-5 categorizes them as "sociopaths".

camube

Jun 4, 2022
Who is Emma and how can I meet her?

I just checked Extra and there's a locked scene for Emma, I don't think I ever meet Emma (or maybe I forgot about it or something)

I think I'm nearing the end of the playthrough. I'm at Nikki's drawing where the MC show his torso right now

• Hey there
Reactions: Nikki Klein

Nikki Klein

May 1, 2021
One thing I'd like to say to those who are not into the project for a personal reason, but they still come here to express their bewilderment and dissatisfaction, is that if you are not able to imagine or just get some things, it doesn't mean at all them could not happen the way you are not able to imagine or get. It's an one-sided position. You always need to look deeper, give it a try to justify what you are dealing with. You've got a choice, after all.

Anyway, anything is possible for different reasons and may be explained. I mean the whole idea of Ashley's story, the 18-year-old stubborn virgin knowing nothing about sex stuff... Why not?! The way the MC treats Roxy and the way their relationship has been developing since the two met... Why not?! Rachel being unable to cope with her marriage problems and counting on the support from a student she barely knows and having no one else to help her with this... Why not?! The MC himself, his demeanor and manner of communication... Why not?! The list goes on and on. Every single character in there may be criticized, which is fine. How many people, so many preferences.

Various situations and unique characters were offered you, and your mission is to accept them and learn how to coexist with them. That's a fair playing field, I guess. And here, it all depends on you which way you'll choose to go. There's always an option to screw things up. There's always an option to end up good either. It's always up to you. And the way you guys getting so overly dramatic about the game with its choices to make looks like you are

overreacting a bit
For sure. It's not that the project is just not for you. It's that you just do not suit the game offered you. Is there anything weird for you to get? Then ask yourself why.

Nikki Klein

May 1, 2021
Who is Emma and how can I meet her?

I just checked Extra and there's a locked scene for Emma, I don't think I ever meet Emma (or maybe I forgot about it or something)

I think I'm nearing the end of the playthrough. I'm at Nikki's drawing where the MC show his torso right now
A nurse.

Look, first you need to reject Rachel so you get a BAD version of her scene at the hospital. It's from the WT:

Rachel in hospital: 1) If you didn't calm Rachel down when she was crying, then you got a BAD ending with Rachel

First dialogue with nurse (Emma): 1) Go to the campus = Campus free roam 2) Keep silent = END of v0.3.0

NURSE: 1) You have more than 4 points of time = END of v0.3.0 2) Else = Second dialogue with nurse (Emma)

Second dialogue with nurse (Emma) (after returning from campus): 1) Introduce yourself = Evening event with Emma 2) Don't do it = END of v0.3.0

Evening event with Emma. Emma says: “Good things come in small packages.” 1) Go for broke (required LUST >= 6) = Emma handjob + blowjob 2) End the conversation = END of v0.3.0

Enjoy it. She's just a hookup girl, one night stand, so you can experience her just to unlock the scenes.

Last edited:

Craftyy

Feb 18, 2022
THIS!!!! I'm not sure how you can moan about a crappy situation/CHOICE when the other option is literally a normal sane choice and is exactly what Roxy wants and loves! Some people just wanna moan about everything I guess

nevermoreXX

Mar 25, 2020
Dont be an asshole.
Option Rough doesn't involve psychopath. or you never had rough with women so u dont know.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Dont be an asshole.
Option Rough doesn't involve psychopath. or you never had rough with women so u dont know.
That's not the point. The point is that that isn't what the girl in this scenario wants, and there are ample clues that she isn't thrilled about it when you have made rough choices in the past. (There are also ample hints, through his internal monolog, that choosing those options is making the MC act/think more "evil", for lack of a better word, as well.) If you chose to ignore those hints and continued to choose the rough option, that is entirely on you.

There is absolutely some implied judgment going on here, but it isn't about rough sex in general. It's about engaging in rough sex with someone who is clearly not completely and enthusiastically into it, even if she does not explicitly say "no".

This game is not meant to be an open-ended fantasy simulator. It's a dating sim. Many, if not all, of the girls have a "right" and a "wrong" way to approach them. That's what makes it a game. If you fail to come to Sara's rescue (whether it's your fault or not), she dumps you. If you insult Ashley, she dumps you. If you abandon Kim in the club to go to Sara's rescue, she dumps you. This scenario is Roxy's success/failure criteria. She wants to be dominated, but she also wants to be cherished and protected. Get the balance right, and she will rock your world. Get it wrong, and she is completely capable of wrecking you, or at least your balls. :eek:

4.30 star(s) 197 Votes