Onetogo

Jul 16, 2019
No one likes a smartass

Hey, are you even talking about THIS game?! Using intelligence doesn't mean being a smartass in there.

In fact, there's much of a choice to make your MC look way better in front of the girls when choosing Intelligence options as compared to Lust ones.

Basically, this is not correct. How come you've made your conclusion... If you could run your eyes over the walkthrough once again and check this out, you'd find out otherwise.
I believe he meant his statement as tongue in cheek, but I could be wrong. My wife doesn't like my type of humor because she has a stick up her ass all the time, and when she tells me my joke isn't funny I just double down more.:devilish:

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

misfolk

Jan 22, 2021
I believe he meant his statement as tongue in cheek, but I could be wrong. My wife doesn't like my type of humor because she has a stick up her ass all the time, and when she tells me my joke isn't funny I just double down more.:devilish:
Is you wife's name Nikki, by any coincidence?

v01d_08

Modder
Jan 2, 2018
SanchoMod - Update (critical)

Changelog:
  • Resolves game breaking exception error described here (I fucked up some basic Core code in the previous update), thanks to Loosy for reporting.
  • Adds new in-game dialogue adjustments for dialogue box (see below for details).
New bonus feature - adjust dialogue font size and dialogue box opacity while in game via [Alt+(ArrowKeys)] without having to do so in SanchoOptions.
  • Use Alt+Left/Right Arrows to adjust dialogue box opacity (same effect as adjusting manually via SanchoOptions).
  • Use Alt+Up/Down Arrows to adjust dialogue text size (same effect as adjusting manually via SanchoOptions).
Regards and be well.
God bless you, I lost hope to fix loading failure in game version 0.95. After updating the mod files it seems working again!

Reactions: phreadom

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
God bless you, I lost hope to fix loading failure in game version 0.95. After updating the mod files it seems working again!
Remember just in case: If you ever want/need to load a save that was made while SanchoMod was installed later inside a VN that is not modded, simply DL the small file in the mod's OP tagged "SaveFixer". This small file negates remnants of the mod's code contained in the "modded" save files. Just remember to delete this small file later if you decide to reinstall the mod.
1657912791699.png
Just letting you know in case you ever need to troubleshoot a load failure in the future. Regards.

linus.quotes

Aug 27, 2021
Well, it's been a while since I played this, several versions ago, today I started playing again, and get to the "love nest" scene with Rachel, and holy shit that was hot AF, kudos to the dev again! This game never stops to amaze me when it comes to the renders and the girls

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
Looking forward to this next update. Was kind of disappointed with the Nikki stuff, not sure why there is so much build up with character, considering she isn't a main Love interest. Lets get some action already!

calleja12

Oct 1, 2017
i find a bug, the second payment of shasa don´t begin although follow this path. Must begin this event but skip to massage with Yuki

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Is there anyway to completely delete all save data (including like pics, scenes, and extras)? I want to play this game completely brand new from the start (like it was never played ever) and I deleted the save file but it still shows all the extra content from past playthroughs. Is there another folder I should be removing?
Make sure to delete:
C:\Users\Your profile \AppData\Roaming\RenPy\University of Problems

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
I am so exited for the evil women in one playtrough my MC is together wit carol but she prob has some shady plans I am so exited wish i had time maschien :love: :love: :love:

tonydurrant

Sep 17, 2019
Here is Dev's Blog #51, including some news on future timescales...

1658708626185.png

[News] Dev's blog #51
Hey there!
Roxy and Ashley won in about additional events. The additional event with Ashley will be another sex lesson for her. But there will be no standalone additional event with Roxy. Instead of that I have significantly expanded the initially planned event with her. In the first version, this event was fairly short and didn't include any lewd content (it was just a quick phone call from Roxy after the party). But since Roxy won the poll, the final version of this event got a decent amount of hot renders, some information about Roxy and her life in general, a bit about her past, and an interesting teaser about the next game day.
Yuki and Lexi won in about extra events for the Extended version. There's not much to write about. These event are not standalone ones, they're just alternative versions of the Basic version's events.
The Basic version is almost ready. It remains to wait for the proofread dialogues, finish a couple of small things and do the final testing. Currently I'm working on content for the Extended version.
The Basic version will be published by the end of July (the Extended version, too, I hope).
1) The following events are written:
  • big main event with Lexi (the first part of the casting call) (+1 in the Extended ver.)
  • big event with Roxy
  • event with Carol (+a little bit of Abby in this scene)
  • small event with Carol and Yuki (3 versions depending on MC's relationship with Carol)
  • big event with Yuki (like a date, but in the style of Yuki's story) (+1 in the Extended ver.)
  • event with Ashley
2) Renders and animations:
About 700 renders and 6 animations (+ ??? renders, 4 animations and 6 PVU Lewd pics for the Extended ver.)
3) Other things:
  • I optimized the game code a little bit
  • I added the ability to get the name of the song playing with a special button. Now you don't have to use PVU Radio to find the song you like
  • I made some minor changes to the dialogues from previous versions. More to come in the future
  • A lot of improvements and fixes that were made in the remake version of the game
The development of the update 1.0.5 will take about two months (for example, the development of the current update 1.0.0 took about 6-6.5 weeks). I used to release updates every month, but now is not the right time to go back to that. Because I'm still not sure I can handle it and, besides that, I have two important tasks for now:
  • to continue developing the story and deliver regular updates to you
  • to redo the beginning of the game as I wrote in previous news posts.
So, over the past month I have been thinking about how to manage my near future work and I have come to this decision. After publishing update 1.0.0, I'll spend the next 6 weeks (the whole of August and 2 weeks of September) developing the 1.0.5 update. And the remaining 2 weeks of September I will be working on redoing the initial part of the game.
I don't know what will come of it all, but hopefully I can accomplish all the things I already have planned for August and September.
I won't pause billing in August, as I did when I took a long break in game development (because I won't take a break this time). So if you're not happy with my plans for the next two months, you still have time to take some actions regarding your subscription.

4.30 star(s) 198 Votes