matissewan11

Jun 6, 2021
1.0?
am i smelling a rushed ending?
I've read in the thread that the Dev plans to split the VN in episodes, so maybe the next update would be the start of episode 2, still I may be wrong, but I don't think the game will be wrapped up any time soon

deuxrayme

Nov 4, 2018
1.0?
am i smelling a rushed ending?
If you look at the version numbering history, this should be 0.10.0 but it looks like it just got made to 1.0.0 instead. I've never understood the reason for the 0.X.5 releases with this game since they are just a standard release.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
If you look at the version numbering history, this should be 0.10.0 but it looks like it just got made to 1.0.0 instead. I've never understood the reason for the 0.X.5 releases with this game since they are just a standard release.
Meh, it could just have esaily been v0.9.6 too. The numbering truly doesn't matter which is likely your point anyway. It's soley a team preference according to (hopefully) pre-planned project scopes. There's just no ISO for version cataloging.

Reactions: DVC804

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Is there a reason my save isn't working?
Have you used the Sancho Mod and stopped, or didn't use it before and started? From what he's said in other games, using then stopping, or not using then starting, can make your saves unstable and unusable. Same for KoGa3 and his mods. They get so complex that they can really screw things up. Mods are kind of like opiods: the stronger they are, the more they can fuck you up. I usually prefer Scrappy when I can get them - he keeps it simple, but you don't really get to do all the cheat stuff.

Geralt_R

Jun 4, 2022
Ihmo, Rachel is the LI of the game. An update without her is a pain in the heart. I will wait.
The world needs a Rachel only spin-off game ;) I guess I will also wait then for the next update(s), even if Carol has a few scenes and is my #2 (or #1.5). But that's what you get for having so many potential LIs... no one ever gets enough scenes and I made a conscious decision only to focus on Rachel and Carol with some Ashley on the side just to see how silly things will get between her and the MC.

Jun 12, 2020
[VN] [Ren'Py] University of Problems [v1.0.0 Basic] [DreamNow] [MQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 4.02GB
Repack size: 1.22GB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

QuickTip: Keep your files, when Extended is out i will post Upgrade Only so you won't need to download the whole thing again.

PC = / WorkUpload / PixelDrain
MacOS (EngineFilesOnly) = WorkUpload
(Tutorial on how to create PC/MacOS build.)

This is Upgrade Only (141MB), you can use it with Basic v1.0.0 above and add content from Extended v0.9.5

If you have my previous repack just copy/paste this Update Only (77MB) and you are good to go.

Notice: Its already included in the repack but if you want just the Official Guide v1.0.0 check in attachments below.

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :geek:
How are we supposed to use this for MAC? I have downloaded the latest Ren'Py version, and the game file, but it does not allow me to copy the game into the Ren'py folder.

phreadom

Sep 2, 2017
The world needs a Rachel only spin-off game ;) I guess I will also wait then for the next update(s), even if Carol has a few scenes and is my #2 (or #1.5). But that's what you get for having so many potential LIs... no one ever gets enough scenes and I made a conscious decision only to focus on Rachel and Carol with some Ashley on the side just to see how silly things will get between her and the MC.
https://f95zone.to/threads/short-stories-ch-1-v1-0-dreamnow.62300/#post-4227530

That's as close as we get for now. :( I played through it a few times awhile back and wished for more...

Jan 21, 2018
Man!!! the saves are all fcked up once again...
Is it because of the mod I was using earlier or is there any other issue with my system?

P.S: If someone can provide fresh save so I can play this update from the last checkpoint then I would really appreciate it!

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Man!!! the saves are all fcked up once again...
Is it because of the mod I was using earlier or is there any other issue with my system?

P.S: If someone can provide fresh save so I can play this update from the last checkpoint then I would really appreciate it!
it's the sancho mod. Wait until extended version comes out and sancho makes his mod and you will be fine.
Some modders make their mod's so you can load a save without their mod and nothing happens, some dont or dont know how or the game is preventing it to work that way.. idk but thats how it is.

Reactions: Jackreacher8197

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Yeah, I always have to await the extended version and the Sancho mod because otherwise, my saves don't work. It is a good game but also a long one and I don't want to play through it from the beginning again unless there is no other option.

Ashley young

Dec 4, 2017
I swear to fucking god all girls looks similar to each other in an uncanny way, as if they have the same mother or father.

4.30 star(s) 198 Votes