Ashley young

Dec 4, 2017
I swear to fucking god all girls looks similar to each other in an uncanny way, as if they have the same mother or father.

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
A VERY GOOD UPDATE, speaking about sex routes, a little less about love, too bad for the story with the teacher and with Carol (and her dark past. Was she a whore ?).
But the most interesting part will be in the next episode when Roxy will be naked and completely exposed in front of the male tattoo artist.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: ProtDan

yongshan0306

Nov 23, 2021
For those who used sancho mod and get their saves fcked up in this update, you guys do realize that sancho himself put a save fixer right in the front page of his mod right? My saves work just fine with the save fixer installed:).

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
I swear to fucking god all girls looks similar to each other in an uncanny way, as if they have the same mother or father.
They all do have almost exactly the same face shape now that you mention it. Tiny noses, tiny faces, etc. They're probably all slight edits of the same base model. Honestly, I didn't really even think about it.

Thhuister

Mar 12, 2021
I like the game, I've been following it from the beginning, but unfortunately I'm going to stop buying GAME updates, due to Dev. of Mod. alias all GAMES that are the same DEv as the Mod. I will stop buying.

Gimpster

Aug 15, 2021
why are ppl raging on this dev for a lot of the girls looking sameish ... i for one like the fact the body shape and faces are not the same as 99% of all the other games out there ...
look guys coming on these threads and bitching about things hoping its going to get changed is like spitting in the wind ... your getting the game for free ... unless you goto the devs patreon and support him they will ignore anything just a simple fact ...
and stop getting pissed at ppl if they flame you for posting someone thing .. you post in public and ppl are free to tell you your talking shit .. lol iv done it myself in frustration with a game you rant and get your ass handed to you ... your fair game and you take it simple .. so get on his patreon and make usefull suggestions ..

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
this is one of my favourite VN...but i want ask, how much more content will be in the gold extended release?? and how much time for the EX release?? i hardly can wait but if its a week or so i can wait then.thanks for this game

Last edited:
Reactions: mailtomale

Soucer

Donor
Nov 1, 2019
University of Problems [v1.0.0 Extended]
Removed links as thread updated
Use the patch if you already have v0.9.5/v1.0.0 Basic or v0.9.5 Extended

Walkthrough (v1.0.0)

Important Notes
If in the event with Carol in this update she says that the MC didn't respond to her message yesterday (Carol sent a photo of herself in a red dress), but you responded to this message, then you will need to replay the previous update. Or just leave it as it is. This will not cause any big problems in the future.

Now you can find out the name of the music currently playing by clicking "What music is playing" button in the lower right corner of the screen.
Changelog (in addition to the Basic version)
  • 1 scene with Lexi and 1 scene with Yuki
  • + 75 renders, 4 animations and 6 PVU Lewd pics

Last edited:

Truckuto

Mar 10, 2019
Anyone else can't open the pictures part of the phone? Or is it just me. I'm on version 1.0.0. Every time I open the pictures part of the phone, this happens:
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred. 

While running game code: 
  File "game/scripts/pvu_pics.rpy", line 13, in execute 
  File "game/scripts/pvu_pics.rpy", line 42, in execute 
  File "game/scripts/pvu_pics.rpy", line 53, in execute 
  File "game/scripts/pvu_pics.rpy", line 55, in execute 
  File "game/scripts/pvu_pics.rpy", line 55, in <module> 
NameError: name 'phone_pics_22' is not defined 

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------ 

Full traceback: 
  File "scripts/update9.rpyc", line 2356, in script 
  File "/home/michael/Desktop/University_of_Problems-1.0.0-(Basic)-pc/renpy/ast.py", line 715, in execute 
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs) 
  File "/home/michael/Desktop/University_of_Problems-1.0.0-(Basic)-pc/renpy/exports.py", line 1393, in say 
    who(what, *args, **kwargs) 
  File "/home/michael/Desktop/University_of_Problems-1.0.0-(Basic)-pc/renpy/character.py", line 1205, in __call__ 
    self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, dtt=dtt, **display_args) 
  File "/home/michael/Desktop/University_of_Problems-1.0.0-(Basic)-pc/renpy/character.py", line 871, in do_display 
    **display_args) 
  File "/home/michael/Desktop/University_of_Problems-1.0.0-(Basic)-pc/renpy/character.py", line 621, in display_say 
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward) 
  File "/home/michael/Desktop/University_of_Problems-1.0.0-(Basic)-pc/renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact 
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs) 
  File "/home/michael/Desktop/University_of_Problems-1.0.0-(Basic)-pc/renpy/display/core.py", line 3101, in interact 
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs) 
  File "/home/michael/Desktop/University_of_Problems-1.0.0-(Basic)-pc/renpy/display/core.py", line 3512, in interact_core 
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact()) 
  File "/home/michael/Desktop/University_of_Problems-1.0.0-(Basic)-pc/renpy/display/core.py", line 567, in visit_all 
    d.visit_all(callback, seen) 
  File "/home/michael/Desktop/University_of_Problems-1.0.0-(Basic)-pc/renpy/display/core.py", line 567, in visit_all 
  File "/home/michael/Desktop/University_of_Problems-1.0.0-(Basic)-pc/renpy/display/screen.py", line 432, in visit_all 
    callback(self) 
  File "/home/michael/Desktop/University_of_Problems-1.0.0-(Basic)-pc/renpy/display/core.py", line 3512, in <lambda> 
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact()) 
  File "/home/michael/Desktop/University_of_Problems-1.0.0-(Basic)-pc/renpy/display/screen.py", line 443, in per_interact 
    self.update() 
  File "/home/michael/Desktop/University_of_Problems-1.0.0-(Basic)-pc/renpy/display/screen.py", line 631, in update 
    self.screen.function(**self.scope) 
  File "game/scripts/pvu_pics.rpy", line 42, in execute 
  File "game/scripts/pvu_pics.rpy", line 53, in execute 
  File "game/scripts/pvu_pics.rpy", line 55, in execute 
  File "game/scripts/pvu_pics.rpy", line 55, in <module> 
NameError: name 'phone_pics_22' is not defined 

Linux-5.17.0-kali3-amd64-x86_64-with-debian-kali-rolling 
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439 
University of Problems 1.0.0-(Basic) 
Sat Jul 30 13:24:27 2022
No idea why, but will it hinder progress? If anyone has a fix for it, I'll try to use them. Thanks!

4.30 star(s) 198 Votes