Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
Well you got one below you. hek hek
I mean it was an invitation with the red carpet already rolled out only minutes before I stumbled upon it, how could I not do that?
200w.gif

never played the game. I waited for the expanded update and the sanchomod before beginning my first run. :ROFLMAO:

Truckuto

Mar 10, 2019
ignore wont works?? should be some name\ pic from phone missing
I’ve tried hitting ignore multiple times, to no avail. Each time I hit ignore, it just keeps either spitting out the same error, or a different one. (Not sure). But yeah, ignoring doesn’t work and I need to rollback to keep playing.

Edit: Apparently it doesn't really affect progress. I was able to complete the game no issue. But yeah, it'd be nice to be able to see the pics so I can get the bonus points they give. Oh well.

Last edited:

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Well these sex-lessons with Ash are getting old...how many had we already 5-6 ?
But there is next to no interaction with her outside of these lessons, u know like a date, party or cheerleading...or anything interesting.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Something wicked this way comes....

SanchoMod proudly presents:
University of Problems - MultiMod Edition (Update v1.0.0)
UoP_SM_Cover.jpg

Go get you some.
( simply click on the banner pic above )
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to the latest v6a with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread (simply click the banner above). Regards and be well.

- Sancho

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 198 Votes