Deleted member 4725210

Mar 7, 2022
View attachment 1015354

Overview:
Student life is perhaps the most vivid, colorful, and memorable period of life for many of us. You start your adult life, feel unlimited possibilities, make a lot of new acquaintances. "University of Problems" is just about it.

An ordinary guy from an ordinary family unexpectedly enters one of the best universities in the country. What could be better, right? Lots of opportunities, constant parties, attractive girls, complete freedom of choice. In a word: real adult life. But everything is not as rosy as it may seem at first glance...​

Thread Updated: 2022-07-30
Released Date: 2022-07-30
Developer: DreamNow - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0.0 Extended
Language: English
Other Game: Short Stories
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Console Commands

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - MEGA - -
Mac: - MEGA - -
Update only: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Android: WORKUPLOAD - - MEGA -
Other:
COMPRESSED*

Extras: Fan Sig - Fan Sign 2 - Multi Mod - Fan Art - Fan Sig 3 - Walkthrough

Soucer thanks for the link
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 890110 View attachment 890111 View attachment 890113 View attachment 890117 View attachment 890118 View attachment 890122 View attachment 890121 View attachment 890116 View attachment 890120 View attachment 890119 View attachment 890128 View attachment 916534 View attachment 916535 View attachment 916538 View attachment 916539 View attachment 916540 View attachment 916541 View attachment 916542 View attachment 916543
Hey Dev i just want to say that I absofuckinloutly love your game, the graphics are just on another level.I wanted to ask that in the future updates are you going to add Harem OR Cheating in the game?

Jan 24, 2022
Update was really good and as always looking forward to the next one. Just wondering are we giong to get any anal action with Rachel in future updates?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Medium Quality Setting (aka MQ)

Videos: 60% Quality ratio
Audio: 64kb/s

What does MQ mean on the compressed version? It won't extract with 7zipper or rar, any suggestions for an app to use on mobile?
Does the update-only version work with 0.9.5-Extended? Or do I need the v1.0.0 Basic?
Update Only (1GB > 227MB) = WorkUpload /
Notice: You can use above Update Only with my previous repack v0.9.5 Basic/Extended and v1.0.0 Basic (for links look below in spoiler) to bring it up to v1.0.0 Extended
[VN] [Ren'Py] University of Problems [v1.0.0 Extended] [DreamNow] [MQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 4.7GB
Repack size: 1.37GB

PC = / WorkUpload / PixelDrain /
MacOS (EngineFilesOnly) = WorkUpload
(Tutorial on how to create PC/MacOS build.)

Update Only (1GB > 227MB) = WorkUpload /
Notice: You can use above Update Only with my previous repack v0.9.5 Basic/Extended and v1.0.0 Basic (for links look below in spoiler) to bring it up to v1.0.0 Extended

QuickTip: Keep your files, when Extended (or future version) is out i will post Update Only so you won't need to download the whole thing again.

Notice: Its already included in the repack but if you want just the Official Guide v1.0.0 check in attachments below.

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :geek:
Thank you for your fine service in the name of happy gaming!

_Scott_

Jun 16, 2022
Great game. The haha's after everyone's dialogue though are becoming a bit much. I get you're showing that the conversation is light hearted (?) but it seemed excessive in this latest update. Sorry, really my only criticism at this point. Otherwise, looking forward to more. Good work.

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
Hey Dev i just want to say that I absofuckinloutly love your game, the graphics are just on another level.I wanted to ask that in the future updates are you going to add Harem OR Cheating in the game?
What do you mean with "cheating" ? My MC fuck-a-lot with three fiancees full in love, make out with the fourth, had sex with two girls and teach sex at another...

• Haha
Reactions: Belzeebub$

OmnyPerv

Aug 1, 2022
With every update the animations are becoming better and better - yet the dialogs are getting stupider and the writing keep going from bad to worst.
All girls just like that out of the blue may say 'Tee-hee'. The search found 155 instances of that parasitic substance. Some examples:
Rachel: "Tee-hee, thank you." etc
Carol: "No, tee-hee... I was just kidding." "Tee-hee, wait a second..." etc
Roxy: "Tee-hee." or "Ahhha! You dirty bastard, tee-hee..." etc
Yuki: "I didn't think so, tee-hee."
Kim: "Tee-hee..."
etc ad nauseum
There are lengthy retarded dialogs:
Rachel: "True, but I believe a huge mechanism like college will not break if it lacks one small detail like me."
MC: "Well... I doubt anyone considers you just a 'small detail'."
Now you are left to wonder - is she saying that she is small cog in the machine yet trying to match the MC low IQ or is she mentally challenged?
After all this I'll wait 4-5 updates, before trying it again.
"Tee-hee..." :ROFLMAO:

Deleted member 4725210

Mar 7, 2022
What do you mean with "cheating" ? My MC fuck-a-lot with three fiancees full in love, make out with the fourth, had sex with two girls and teach sex at another...
no i mean like are the main girls gonna find out that mc is fucking lot of girls?like carol find out mc fucking yuki and break up with him

4.30 star(s) 198 Votes