Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
University of Problems [v1.0.0 Extended]
PC/Mac/Patch - MEGA | (Uploading to GoFile currently)
Use the patch if you already have v0.9.5/v1.0.0 Basic or v0.9.5 Extended

Walkthrough (v1.0.0)
MEGA

Important Notes

Changelog
(in addition to the Basic version)
Time to get busy.... here we go....

colombeen

Modder
Jul 16, 2021
I read the PDF guide. Good work but very hard to follow. I think now this game needs a hero-dev who write a mod with routings.
The original post for the game includes links to "extras"... which also contains a multi-mod => https://f95zone.to/threads/university-of-problems-v0-9-5-extended-multi-mod-sancho1969.106166/

Sancho puts in alot of time and effort to create a very enjoyable walkthrough experience (and more on top of that)

Just know that Sancho1969 is still updating the mod for version v1.0.0, but knowing him that won't take too long

Last edited:

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Anyone else can't open the pictures part of the phone? Or is it just me. I'm on version 1.0.0. Every time I open the pictures part of the phone, this happens:
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/scripts/pvu_pics.rpy", line 13, in execute
  File "game/scripts/pvu_pics.rpy", line 42, in execute
  File "game/scripts/pvu_pics.rpy", line 53, in execute
  File "game/scripts/pvu_pics.rpy", line 55, in execute
  File "game/scripts/pvu_pics.rpy", line 55, in <module>
NameError: name 'phone_pics_22' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scripts/update9.rpyc", line 2356, in script
  File "/home/michael/Desktop/University_of_Problems-1.0.0-(Basic)-pc/renpy/ast.py", line 715, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "/home/michael/Desktop/University_of_Problems-1.0.0-(Basic)-pc/renpy/exports.py", line 1393, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "/home/michael/Desktop/University_of_Problems-1.0.0-(Basic)-pc/renpy/character.py", line 1205, in __call__
    self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, dtt=dtt, **display_args)
  File "/home/michael/Desktop/University_of_Problems-1.0.0-(Basic)-pc/renpy/character.py", line 871, in do_display
    **display_args)
  File "/home/michael/Desktop/University_of_Problems-1.0.0-(Basic)-pc/renpy/character.py", line 621, in display_say
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "/home/michael/Desktop/University_of_Problems-1.0.0-(Basic)-pc/renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "/home/michael/Desktop/University_of_Problems-1.0.0-(Basic)-pc/renpy/display/core.py", line 3101, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
  File "/home/michael/Desktop/University_of_Problems-1.0.0-(Basic)-pc/renpy/display/core.py", line 3512, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "/home/michael/Desktop/University_of_Problems-1.0.0-(Basic)-pc/renpy/display/core.py", line 567, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "/home/michael/Desktop/University_of_Problems-1.0.0-(Basic)-pc/renpy/display/core.py", line 567, in visit_all
  File "/home/michael/Desktop/University_of_Problems-1.0.0-(Basic)-pc/renpy/display/screen.py", line 432, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "/home/michael/Desktop/University_of_Problems-1.0.0-(Basic)-pc/renpy/display/core.py", line 3512, in <lambda>
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "/home/michael/Desktop/University_of_Problems-1.0.0-(Basic)-pc/renpy/display/screen.py", line 443, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "/home/michael/Desktop/University_of_Problems-1.0.0-(Basic)-pc/renpy/display/screen.py", line 631, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "game/scripts/pvu_pics.rpy", line 42, in execute
  File "game/scripts/pvu_pics.rpy", line 53, in execute
  File "game/scripts/pvu_pics.rpy", line 55, in execute
  File "game/scripts/pvu_pics.rpy", line 55, in <module>
NameError: name 'phone_pics_22' is not defined

Linux-5.17.0-kali3-amd64-x86_64-with-debian-kali-rolling
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439
University of Problems 1.0.0-(Basic)
Sat Jul 30 13:24:27 2022
No idea why, but will it hinder progress? If anyone has a fix for it, I'll try to use them. Thanks!
ignore wont works?? should be some name\ pic from phone missing

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
ROTFL, I beg your pardon, REALLY I didn't u'stand that there's the MOD for the story, I was thinkin was for the graphics enanchement!
Bud there's a ton of features, none of which have to be presumed. Just click it's link. I list as many as possible in it's associated thread... check it out if you wish. You don't have to use all the features, just turn on the ones you wish... it's all about choice in SanchoVille. (well that and fine whiskey but that's another story)

4.30 star(s) 198 Votes