PervyParadox

Apr 26, 2022
I did, and laid it all out in detail.
You're implying that she still have sex with others without any proof within the story though. Carol (therefore the story when we actually play it) tell us that she did pass the sexual tests to enter and stay in the sorority in the past, but Abby chose her to be the president precisely because she came back to her senses and stopped being a slut. More so she's really against the whole process and is forced to recruit girls and prepare parties and other stuff by Abby because of her popularity and how Abby could use her past to ruin her entire social life. I really don't think Abby would risk forcing her into having sex with others because she enjoys using her popularity to recruit girls and torturing her emotionnally in the process ; pushing it too far would be taking the risk that Carol walk away once and for all. In no way shape or form it is implied that Carol is still having sex with others either by choice or because she's forced to by Abby.

Now that's the story so far. Maybe later we'll have actual proof that she's still having sex with others, but as for now that's just some people's fantasy (that I'm not sharing so I hope it stays that way).

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
It's not even hinted at that Carol is having sex with anyone. It's very clearly explained, more than once, what she does.

Some people seem obsessed with her fucking around but it aint happening.

Reactions: Onetogo

Onetogo

Jul 16, 2019
I mean it is clearly implied that she will go for her ass if we fuck up
And some people have that line they wont cross(or ever cross again). To assume Carol will throw her principles to the proverbial wind is foolish. She hates what is being done to her and that isn't implied it's explicit.

bigmen

Jan 17, 2018
Some way to choose all the options in "look for dirt on the president"? I missed the Kim content because it doesnt specifies what path are for what girls in the written walktrough or sancho mod.

Last edited:

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
And some people have that line they wont cross(or ever cross again). To assume Carol will throw her principles to the proverbial wind is foolish. She hates what is being done to her and that isn't implied it's explicit.
It's not even hinted at that Carol is having sex with anyone. It's very clearly explained, more than once, what she does.

You're implying that she still have sex with others without any proof within the story though. Carol (therefore the story when we actually play it) tell us that she did pass the sexual tests to enter and stay in the sorority in the past, but Abby chose her to be the president precisely because she came back to her senses and stopped being a slut. More so she's really against the whole process and is forced to recruit girls and prepare parties and other stuff by Abby because of her popularity and how Abby could use her past to ruin her entire social life. I really don't think Abby would risk forcing her into having sex with others because she enjoys using her popularity to recruit girls and torturing her emotionnally in the process ; pushing it too far would be taking the risk that Carol walk away once and for all. In no way shape or form it is implied that Carol is still having sex with others either by choice or because she's forced to by Abby.

Now that's the story so far. Maybe later we'll have actual proof that she's still having sex with others, but as for now that's just some people's fantasy (that I'm not sharing so I hope it stays that way).
Again I never said she has sex at the moment but its implied that she did dirty stuff in the past prob like ashley(we can see her if we win the price and did not save her ) if we dont save her she at least gives a blowjob and does other thinks that carol maybe did too in the past.

It is implied that we can save her if we whore ourself out if this femdom women dont trick us or we fuck up who knows???but there are also other options with vlad and maybe others in the future to get dirt on abby and max or how he is called but its also implied that if we fuck up and abby will find out and make carols live a living hell as she said and I dont think that this means carol doing some talking :WeSmart: :WeSmart: maybe she is the main price on the next party or some other very dirty stuff I dont think abby fucks around or likes if carol or we try to do anything abby often says that and carol says mult times that we should not make abby angry

So its def implied and I hope that we at least get the option because I love mean abby and I would love to fuck up hope it dosent give us only the option to kick her and have boring content hope we also get other option but it is at least heavily implied in the story

Last edited:

PervyParadox

Apr 26, 2022
Again I never said she has sex at the moment but its implied that she did dirty stuff in the past prob like ashley(we can see her if we win the price and did not save her ) if we dont save her she at least gives a blowjob and does other thinks that carol maybe did too in the past.
You're implying it as a possibility, but the only thing that's sure is that she did it in the past and it's implied that she's totally against it now and won't do it again. Also Carol is portrayed as less suggestible than Ashley so there's that.

its also implied that if we fuck up and abby will find out and make carols live a living hell as she said and I dont think that this means carol doing some talking :WeSmart: :WeSmart: maybe she is the main price on the next party or some other very dirty stuff I dont think abby fucks around or likes if carol or we try to do anything abby often says that and carol says mult times that we should not make abby angry
Well yes make Carol's life a living hell probably mean giving her more tasks for the sorority, or ruining her popularity and social life by showing and telling what she did in the past. Maybe even have her expelled and prevent her to go to another university... But no, having her have sex with other people is, again, just some people's fantasy. Carol is not portrayed like a girl who would have sex with other people, even if Abby have her do it. And even if, she wouldn't like it and would probably tell MC about it if they're close enough. She's not as suggestible as Ashley so she probably won't let Abby prostitute her like this. And again Abby has tons of girls to prostitute as it is, and it's unlikely that she risks losing Carol's popularity and power over her by going too far against her principles.

So its def implied and I hope that we at least get the option because I love mean abby and I would love to fuck up hope it dosent give us only the option to kick her and have boring content hope we also get other option but it is at least heavily implied in the story
There it is, you just want that to be true so you're seeking for anything for it to be true. It's just not. At least there's still zero proof that Carol is having sex with others as of now, or that Abby asked her to, or that she'll do it if Abby ask her to. But again if it happens to be true, I also hope that there will be an option to prevent it or stop it, because even if she did, is doing, or will do it, she probably won't like it. It's a game where characters actually have their own personnality, if you just want fucktoys to corrupt I'm sure someone here can suggest you tons of other games that will do it for you.

Also, free personal attack here but don't take it personnally : you're a monster for letting Ashley get corrupted :cry:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019

as far as i remember Carol tells MC that she's not a virgin ... but has not had sex in awhile ... and that when they do have sex ... she's is a one guy at a time type girl ... although she and Yuki have done things before .. which Yuki tells MC her and Carol did things alot ;)
and people that say she's hooking for that frat ... is wrong .... she just like some have said here ... helps bring girls in and plays a great rep between the frat and college ..
personally i think Carol is overall a good girl and would be great for the MC ... then again it seems alot of girls in this game would fit the same bill for MC :)

Reactions: Onetogo

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
There it is, you just want that
Well yes make Carol's life a living hell probably mean giving her more tasks for the sorority, or ruining her popularity and social life by showing and telling what she did in the past. Maybe even have her expelled and prevent her to go to another university... But no, having her have sex with other people is, again, just some people's fantasy. Carol is not portrayed like a girl who would have sex with other people, even if Abby have her do it. And even if, she wouldn't like it and would probably tell MC about it if they're close enough. She's not as suggestible as Ashley so she probably won't let Abby prostitute her like this. And again Abby has tons of girls to prostitute as it is, and it's unlikely that she risks losing Carol's popularity and power over her by going too far against her principles.
I think you are the one that want this to be ture if you would actually read the text and see her reaction looking on the ground when talking to abby always crawl to her feet and is like please abby we can fix this that dosent sound like someone that would talk back to abby at all.

We see this behavier mult times and abby and carol mult times says dont make her angry pls and abby says to carol that if she will continue to piss her off will do the things all the other sisters will do and this is maybe in your world which all other unrealistic big visual novels were only the mc fucks and all other males dont exist or are all virgins this game goes a more realistic approche depends on your decissions even the message board post will change if you dont win the price and so mc is clearly not the only male in this world and abby will not respect any more shit if mc fucks up there are too many warnings in game if you actually read the text.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I think you are the one that want this to be ture if you would actually read the text and see her reaction looking on the ground when talking to abby always crawl to her feet and is like please abby we can fix this that dosent sound like someone that would talk back to abby at all.

We see this behavier mult times and abby and carol mult times says dont make her angry pls and abby says to carol that if she will continue to piss her off will do the things all the other sisters will do and this is maybe in your world which all other unrealistic big visual novels were only the mc fucks and all other males dont exist or are all virgins this game goes a more realistic approche depends on your decissions even the message board post will change if you dont win the price and so mc is clearly not the only male in this world and abby will not respect any more shit if mc fucks up there are too many warnings in game if you actually read the text.
abby only says that to Carol to control her .... nudes pics and shit .... if you remember Carol comes clean to MC and tells him everything ;)

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
abby only says that to Carol to control her .... nudes pics and shit .... if you remember Carol comes clean to MC and tells him everything ;)
you are prob right its save to piss abby more off and fail to get dirt on her it would be 100% realistic that abby would be like np carol you will do some more talking sure :WeSmart:

Last edited:

PervyParadox

Apr 26, 2022

I don't see what your point is honestly. The fact that Abby threatens her to have her do "the things all other sisters do" tends to prove that she's not currently doing it, and it's still not a proof that Carol will obey if she goes that far anyway (especially if she's dating MC and if MC is not an asshole and actually want to help her). Sure Abby has some control over her, but everyone has their breaking point.

So all you're saying really is that you expect MC can somehow fuck up and let Carol be corrupted by Abby, which honestly make me wanna puke but as I said if it's a possibility I hope we can prevent and/or stop it because Carol, as a character, would probably won't like it because it's not like her. I don't know if that's a possibility, but I'm not against it only if we can prevent it because I'd never play that path personnally anyway.

I just like stories where you can prevent girls from being forced or coerced to have sex, sorry about that it's just how I am (if needed, I'd rather a story where it's not happening at all but if it does I'd prefer to be able to prevent it). Your fantasy of having them corrupted is neither more nor less realistic than my fantasy of saving them from corruption. I'm just telling you how the story seem to be going as of now, and like I said : as of now, we have no proof that Carol is having sex with other people, and even if she does she's probably being coerced to by Abby and don't enjoy it because she's not portrayed as a slut who would like that. And again, Abby has tons of girls to prostitute and probably would not risk pushing Carol too far.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I don't see what your point is honestly. The fact that Abby threatens her to have her do "the things all other sisters do" tends to prove that she's not currently doing it, and it's still not a proof that Carol will obey if she goes that far anyway (especially if she's dating MC and if MC is not an asshole and actually want to help her). Sure Abby has some control over her, but everyone has their breaking point.

So all you're saying really is that you expect MC can somehow fuck up and let Carol be corrupted by Abby, which honestly make me wanna puke but as I said if it's a possibility I hope we can prevent and/or stop it because Carol, as a character, would probably won't like it because it's not like her. I don't know if that's a possibility, but I'm not against it only if we can prevent it because I'd never play that path personnally anyway.

I just like stories where you can prevent girls from being forced or coerced to have sex, sorry about that it's just how I am (if needed, I'd rather a story where it's not happening at all but if it does I'd prefer to be able to prevent it). Your fantasy of having them corrupted is neither more nor less realistic than my fantasy of saving them from corruption. I'm just telling you how the story seem to be going as of now, and like I said : as of now, we have no proof that Carol is having sex with other people, and even if she does she's probably being coerced to by Abby and don't enjoy it because she's not portrayed as a slut who would like that. And again, Abby has tons of girls to prostitute and probably would not risk pushing Carol too far.
Carol is not being forced or coerced to have sex ,,, i've stated what shes being asked by Abby to do ..... like i've stated i really don't believe Carol is bad :)

PervyParadox

Apr 26, 2022
Good morning.

SanchoMod Update (non-critical)

Changelog:
  • Resolved - In SanchoGallery, during Roxy's U18 Parlor scene the second choice "Go for it!" was not presented if the user didn't have unlocked via standard playthrough.
  • Resolved - In SanchoGallery, during Ashley's U18 scene the second choice "Help her" was not presented if the user didn't have unlocked via standard playthrough.
Simply re-download the mod and reinstall over existing installation overwriting as requested.
Found an error btw. First time we can gain love point with Carol, it's an issue with the '+ love' display if I understand correctly but I don't understand the details. Tried with the mod updated. Changelog there if it helps, please save us (or just me I don't know if anyone have this issue) :

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 540, in execute_show_screen
args, kwargs = a.evaluate()
File "game/scripts/update1.rpy", line 2299, in <module>
KeyError: u'color=#e32636'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "scripts/update1.rpyc", line 2299, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1969, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1957, in call
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/statements.py", line 278, in call
return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/ast.py", line 191, in evaluate
args.append(renpy.python.py_eval(v, locals=scope))
File "renpy/python.py", line 2249, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2242, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

PervyParadox

Apr 26, 2022
Carol is not being forced or coerced to have sex ,,, i've stated what shes being asked by Abby to do ..... like i've stated i really don't believe Carol is bad :)
I don't believe she's bad either and I agree, what I'm saying was that if somehow Abby try to make her do it she just won't do it or if there's a possibility she does it already or in the future because she feels she doesn't have a choice (but lie to MC about it because she's ashamed or something which could be a possibility), then we can prevent it/stop it because she won't like it. I mean it's not my fantasy and I seriously hate Abby, I'm just answering to mommysboiii who seems to really like the idea of Carol being corrupted or something. It's a fetish, but yeah I agree it does not track with the story or the character as we know it so far.

Reactions: ImperialD

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Found an error btw. First time we can gain love point with Carol, it's an issue with the '+ love' display if I understand correctly but I don't understand the details. Tried with the mod updated. Changelog there if it helps, please save us (or just me I don't know if anyone have this issue) :

While running game code:

Full traceback:
self.call("execute")
i never use mods ... really never know what it will do to a game ;)

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020

While running game code:

Full traceback:
self.call("execute")
Nice catch. That one is on me. Give me a bit and I'll push a maintenance update. I'll ping you personally so you get notification as well.

Reactions: PervyParadox

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020

While running game code:

Full traceback:
self.call("execute")
OK, I have 4 different ways to resolve the issue. Please bear with me while I code the best one to not only resolve now, but best future proof as well. The easy way fixes it but is not actually the best way... and you likely know I'm not one to bandaid an issue, I'm all about making things bulletproof. For now you can safely ignore the error at the exception screen but note that this is not the only occurrence of the native issue... there are more of them throughout the scripting. I'm in the studio now sorting it out. Mod links have been pulled in it's OP, and the bottom of the mod's FAQ is updated accordingly. Regards.

Reactions: PervyParadox

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod Update (critical)

Changelog:
  • Resolved - Character renaming code is borking some relp notifications, specifically those that include text tags. Thanks to PervyParadox for finding and reporting.
Simply re-download the mod and reinstall over existing installation overwriting as requested.

4.30 star(s) 198 Votes