The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
So seems all the Sasha content is femdom or making the MC a sub. Not my style what will i miss out on if I dont bother with her?
You only miss her content, which is purely femdom. If that's not your kink then don't accept her proposal.

truth is Yuki and Carol had a thing between them .. stopped when MC started college .... and Yuki wants her back ... but Carol loves you and is conflicted with the situation .... but falls for you in the end .. if thats what you choose ;)
Now I remember that... MC gives Yuki a massage that reminds her of those old times with Carol, she later tries to convince Carol about trying it again but she rejects Yuki (either because Carol is in love with MC, or because she just doesn't want to do it anymore) either way she never accepts and Yuki feels sad about it. For some reason I thought something happened with Carol in this new update.

Dec 8, 2021
truth is Yuki and Carol had a thing between them .. stopped when MC started college .... and Yuki wants her back ... but Carol loves you and is conflicted with the situation .... but falls for you in the end .. if thats what you choose ;)
It's even funny how much these games like to put lesbian relationships in the story, and the fact that most of the time the girl is bisexual. Anyway, this desire that Yuki has for Carol, will it somehow get in the way of anyone who wants to have a relationship with Yuki?

PervyParadox

Apr 26, 2022
Good luck finding that same issue in the current mod version... I tested every single occurrence and they all passed integrity. It should be a none issue for you and everyone else now. Regards.
So all the love displays are good but I found another error, though this time I have even less idea what it is or if it's from the mod or just the game. Seems like a spell error on a variable maybe ? Anyway it happens between episode U13 and U14 so just after the Yuki scene, traceback here :

While running game code:
File "game/scripts/update14.rpy", line 83, in <module>
NameError: name 'smn00sm' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "scripts/update14.rpyc", line 83, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 922, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2218, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)

-

Also another little thing while I'm at it, didn't signal it because it's not very important like no error message or anything but there's a little mispelling in episode U06, so the tennis scene with Sara, the mod says 'Sasha' instead of 'Sara':
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Maybe I should put these messages in the thread of the mod instead ? I'm not sure.

Reactions: Rebeldad

PervyParadox

Apr 26, 2022
Sacha don't help MC?
Don't know about the other deals but if you decide to help Carol get out of the sorority, Sasha gives MC a thing to say to Abby as to make her back off Carol one time, but otherwise she doesn't help that much for now... though what Sasha make him do is considered payment, it's not like a "keep doing things for me or I don't help you" kind of deal, you're basically let her dominate you three or four times and then payment is supposed to be done (I think and hope). So she's likely to be helping in the future if you "paid" I guess, no matter if you chose to keep having fun with her or not when she proposes after the last "payment".

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Sacha don't help MC?
We don't know what future updates will bring up. At the moment she only gives you some hints about Abigail if you want Sasha to help you with Carol's situation. But if you use this information it seems to be a good way to make Abigail to your enemy which could destroy MC's fragile relationships which all build upon secretiveness to his girls. We'll see. We all only knows the information V1.0.5 gave us so far.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: mommysboiii

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
So all the love displays are good but I found another error, though this time I have even less idea what it is or if it's from the mod or just the game. Seems like a spell error on a variable maybe ? Anyway it happens between episode U13 and U14 so just after the Yuki scene, traceback here :

While running game code:

Full traceback:

-

Also another little thing while I'm at it, didn't signal it because it's not very important like no error message or anything but there's a little mispelling in episode U06, so the tennis scene with Sara, the mod says 'Sasha' instead of 'Sara':
Maybe I should put these messages in the thread of the mod instead ? I'm not sure.
Good morning. These are on me. It's quite early here so give me a bit to grab some coffee and sort them out. I'll keep y'all posted. Regards.

P.S. I blame my macro on the naming fubar... Sasha... that's what you get when you trust AI programming. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: PervyParadox

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020

While running game code:

Full traceback:

-

FWIW, neither of these were even touched by me in the last few updates.... so these are quite old bugs. I extremely surprises these haven't been caught before so kudos to you for actually replaying the game from the start with SanchoMod. The Sara code is already sorted on my end (that's easy-peasy) but now I have to figure out what in the hell that function of mine in U14 was for. I'll sort it but I need to speed run the end of U13 to get my bearings.

Apologies for any inconvenience, I'll get a maintenance update out as soon as possible this morning.

Edit: I got it... it was for phone messages.

Reactions: PervyParadox

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod Update (critical)

Changelog:
  • Notification error at the start of U14
  • Sara menu choice naming error in U6
Thanks to PervyParadox for finding and reporting.

Simply re-download the mod and reinstall over existing installation overwriting as requested.

PervyParadox

Apr 26, 2022
FWIW, neither of these were even touched by me in the last few updates.... so these are quite old bugs. I extremely surprises these haven't been caught before so kudos to you for actually replaying the game from the start with SanchoMod
I haven't caught this error on the last update but it's possible I just loaded a save after this event so I may have missed it idk (can also explain why other people missed it as well). Also it doesn't break the game I don't think so it's possible some people just ignored the exception.

Anywho thanks for the update. Same day again, still love the reaction time :love:

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
Roxy used to be my clear favorite but she's becoming too lovey-dovey for my taste.
I'm more interested in Kim and Lexi now, hopefully they'll have some good content in the next update.

Straylite

Sep 24, 2021
I am very grateful for this awesome project.
Although I did not sleep at all and just could not stop playing.
Thank you.

4.30 star(s) 198 Votes