PervyParadox

Apr 26, 2022
I hope this game will end in a Harem. I mean, a perfect excuse could be that the Mc starts his own fraternity based on respect and love, and all the LI will join knowing that the only way to be with him and to be trated with respect is to share him with the others.
Unlikely but I love that idea :love:

PervyParadox

Apr 26, 2022
Is just an idea, but maybe something similar could be effective to justify the harem. Is just that I hate the games where you can pursue every girl but at the end you have to choose.
Oh, I understand completely, I hate that too... just bracing myself for it just in case. For now I think it'll be more likely to have multiple endings with two or three girls (possibly four) as some girls don't even know each other's existences and/or have conflicting personnalities (for example it's hard to imagine Sara and Roxy together, or Rachel hanging out with Ashley etc). Though maybe it could be a harem where not all the girls hang out together and they just accept to share. Or maybe we'll have more and more scenes where the girls meet each other / learn the truth and start to accept to share, idk. But for now none of the main girls know about the others so a harem is unfortunately still very unlikely.

I believe there was a talk about it in this thread ? Something like people asking for a harem or planned tags, but there wasn't a definitive answer ? I don't remember, might need to search the thread to retrieve that information (if I haven't dreamed it all).

Nonetheless, I think that your idea of owning the fraternity and have all the LIs in (or close to it) would really be the best justification for a harem, since the fraternity is kind of the only "link" between the girls (even if for some it's a weak link) and it is the main focus of the story. Also Sasha does says something along the lines of "once I get rid of Abby you'd be able to take over the fraternity with Carol or do whatever you want to do with it" so yeah here's hoping that's a plan.

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
Oh, I understand completely, I hate that too... just bracing myself for it just in case. For now I think it'll be more likely to have multiple endings with two or three girls (possibly four) as some girls don't even know each other's existences and/or have conflicting personnalities (for example it's hard to imagine Sara and Roxy together, or Rachel hanging out with Ashley etc). Though maybe it could be a harem where not all the girls hang out together and they just accept to share. Or maybe we'll have more and more scenes where the girls meet each other / learn the truth and start to accept to share, idk. But for now none of the main girls know about the others so a harem is unfortunately still very unlikely.

I believe there was a talk about it in this thread ? Something like people asking for a harem or planned tags, but there wasn't a definitive answer ? I don't remember, might need to search the thread to retrieve that information (if I haven't dreamed it all).

Nonetheless, I think that your idea of owning the fraternity and have all the LIs in (or close to it) would really be the best justification for a harem, since the fraternity is kind of the only "link" between the girls (even if for some it's a weak link) and it is the main focus of the story. Also Sasha does says something along the lines of "once I get rid of Abby you'd be able to take over the fraternity with Carol or do whatever you want to do with it" so yeah here's hoping that's a plan.
As far as I know, the dev is wondering about a possible harem ending. Mind as well give my idea xD
Although I think I will pause this game for a wile waiting for a consistent amount of new content.

tonydurrant

Sep 17, 2019
The Dev has just sent out a short update with more news on v1.1.0, which he neglected to mention previously...
________

[News] Dev's blog #54
Hey there!

I just reread a few previous news posts and realized that I made a mistake. The thing is, I forget to mention that the development of the 1.1.0 update will also take about 1,5 months, as well as the development of the 1.0.5 update. That is, v1.1.0 will be released only in the second half of November. I'm gonna spend the last two weeks of November on the remake, just like I spent the last two weeks of September on it.
In , I explained the situation with the further game development pace but didn't make it clear enough that this pace will be applied to the next few updates (not only for v1.0.5). I mean, it was obvious to me that my work on the remake would take some time (at least 2-3 updates starting with v1.0.5), but it probably wasn't that obvious to some of you.
Maybe it's no big deal for you, but I feel a little awkward and uncomfortable about it anyway
So if you were counting on an update in October and don't want to pay for another empty month, you can cancel your subscription and write me in private messages about the refund request (not applicable to those who joined for the first time).

• 1 event with Rachel (I would even say that this is a big event)
  • 1 event with Kim (2 paths)
  • 1 event with Sasha (3 paths)
The event with Kim turned out to be quite big. Not because this event will be long, but because it will have two paths. The first path: if the MC didn't use Kim as a person who would help him get dirt on Pollard (or if the MC refused to take that compromising material). The second path: if the MC took the dirt that Kim found.
The first version of this event will be entirely dedicated to Kim, but the second one, in addition, will be also the main event (there will be some dialogues with Vlad and Zac).
The event with Sasha also turned out to be quite large, since there will be three dialogue options:
  • if the MC asked Sasha to help Carol with Abby
  • if the MC asked Sasha to help with Rachel's ex-husband
  • if the MC asked Sasha to take revenge on Max
Plus, there will also be some femdom content if the MC agreed to Sasha's offer during the third payment for her services.
Also planned: 1 big event with Sara, 1 event with Nikki, and 2 additional events based on the results of .
I'm not sure about events other than the ones described above. Ahead of me, I have to work on a big event with Sara (the first date), an event with Nikki (finally, some real action), and a couple of additional events based. I guess I won't have time for something else, so most likely this's the final list of events.
2) Renders and animations:
About 280 renders and 4 animations are ready
About the remake
There is no news yet, as I am only working on the 1.1.0 update at the moment.

Dec 11, 2019
I don't know what the developer is going to do in this matter about Roxy's past, I think it's very unnecessary for every character to need to tell their story, their past, and I also see that the developer has a certain passion for NTR, otherwise he wouldn't put some things they have in the game and would not provoke more drama of sexual content of the characters, these things are very forced and unpleasant, a game that provokes NTR and dramatizations in this sense is as bad as a game that shows NTR scenes, the difference is that the author who puts NTR they have to make it clear, it's the least, but there are some who don't leave it in the tags or who keep teasing, either because of the past, what shouldn't even be told, because the past is in the past, or that are trying to arouse jealousy in the player in some other way , like lesbian scenes, Netorare's definition doesn't express that it's only cheating with a man, it could very well be with a woman, and many games insist that lesbianism is not NTR, self-destructive fetish that these people have in
Then don't play the game and go play something else it is that simple.

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I hope this game will end in a Harem. I mean, a perfect excuse could be that the Mc starts his own fraternity based on respect and love, and all the LI will join knowing that the only way to be with him and to be trated with respect is to share him with the others.
I read in one of the Dev. comments when I ask if it is possible to love Carol and Rachel and Sara at the same time and it is ok in some conditions, So, "Harem" why not it will be good.

camube

Jun 4, 2022
I found the pacing of the main story to be extremely slow for my preference. But as flawed as the pacing in this game is, Rachel and Roxy is believable as actual person. The situation with Roxy is more believable than Rachel for IRL situation but both are written pretty well.

Badgerlad

Mar 3, 2020
I don't know what the developer is going to do in this matter about Roxy's past, I think it's very unnecessary for every character to need to tell their story, their past, and I also see that the developer has a certain passion for NTR, otherwise he wouldn't put some things they have in the game and would not provoke more drama of sexual content of the characters, these things are very forced and unpleasant, a game that provokes NTR and dramatizations in this sense is as bad as a game that shows NTR scenes, the difference is that the author who puts NTR they have to make it clear, it's the least, but there are some who don't leave it in the tags or who keep teasing, either because of the past, what shouldn't even be told, because the past is in the past, or that are trying to arouse jealousy in the player in some other way , like lesbian scenes, Netorare's definition doesn't express that it's only cheating with a man, it could very well be with a woman, and many games insist that lesbianism is not NTR, self-destructive fetish that these people have in
Wow, you just said NTR 5 times. You must really like NTR.

More impressively, that's 5:0 ratio of NTR to full stops in that massive rant of a run-on sentence.

apariciodof

Feb 1, 2018
this happens to me when trying to enter the extra scenes

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'extra/preview/extra_01.png'>:
IOError: Couldn't find file 'extra/preview/extra_01.png'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scripts/update8.rpyc", line 1050, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 715, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 1393, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/character.py", line 1205, in __call__
    self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, dtt=dtt, **display_args)
  File "renpy/character.py", line 871, in do_display
    **display_args)
  File "renpy/character.py", line 621, in display_say
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3101, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3611, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 2441, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "render.pyx", line 492, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "render.pyx", line 263, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 777, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "render.pyx", line 170, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "renpy/display/transition.py", line 368, in render
    top = render(self.new_widget, width, height, st, at)
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 681, in render
    child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
  File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 980, in render
    surf = render(d, width - x, rh, cst, cat)
  File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 938, in render
    surf = render(d, rw, height - y, cst, cat)
  File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 980, in render
    surf = render(d, width - x, rh, cst, cat)
  File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 787, in render
    rv = super(Button, self).render(width, height, st, at)
  File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 1184, in render
    st, at)
  File "renpy/display/transform.py", line 933, in render
    return transform_render(self, width, height, st, at)
  File "accelerator.pyx", line 116, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
  File "renpy/display/im.py", line 607, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "renpy/display/im.py", line 271, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "renpy/display/im.py", line 688, in load
    raise e
IOError: Couldn't find file 'extra/preview/extra_01.png'.

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439
University of Problems 1.0.5-(Extended)
Fri Oct 21 10:08:35 2022

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Hmm, looks like you installed a mod which crashed your game. Which system are you using? Do you have installed a mod? What happens if you click on "Ignore"?

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Windows
Sanchomod installed
If I click "ignore", it doesn't show me the extra scenes
If you want, you can send me your save file via inbox. Please save the game one or two clicks before you'll get the trouble. I'll look at it and maybe I can help you. But be aware I'm not DreamNow or Sancho1969. It might be I can't help, but at least I can try.

Kalsan

Mar 19, 2020

Dev confirmed a while ago that you at least could end with the 7 LI in a harem.

Reactions: PervyParadox
4.30 star(s) 198 Votes