Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Windows
Sanchomod installed
If I click "ignore", it doesn't show me the extra scenes
If you want, you can send me your save file via inbox. Please save the game one or two clicks before you'll get the trouble. I'll look at it and maybe I can help you. But be aware I'm not DreamNow or Sancho1969. It might be I can't help, but at least I can try.

Kalsan

Mar 19, 2020
Oh, I understand completely, I hate that too... just bracing myself for it just in case. For now I think it'll be more likely to have multiple endings with two or three girls (possibly four) as some girls don't even know each other's existences and/or have conflicting personnalities (for example it's hard to imagine Sara and Roxy together, or Rachel hanging out with Ashley etc). Though maybe it could be a harem where not all the girls hang out together and they just accept to share. Or maybe we'll have more and more scenes where the girls meet each other / learn the truth and start to accept to share, idk. But for now none of the main girls know about the others so a harem is unfortunately still very unlikely.

I believe there was a talk about it in this thread ? Something like people asking for a harem or planned tags, but there wasn't a definitive answer ? I don't remember, might need to search the thread to retrieve that information (if I haven't dreamed it all).

Nonetheless, I think that your idea of owning the fraternity and have all the LIs in (or close to it) would really be the best justification for a harem, since the fraternity is kind of the only "link" between the girls (even if for some it's a weak link) and it is the main focus of the story. Also Sasha does says something along the lines of "once I get rid of Abby you'd be able to take over the fraternity with Carol or do whatever you want to do with it" so yeah here's hoping that's a plan.
Dev confirmed a while ago that you at least could end with the 7 LI in a harem.

Reactions: PervyParadox

PervyParadox

Apr 26, 2022
Dev confirmed a while ago that you at least could end with the 7 LI in a harem.
Was it 100% confirmed ? I see in the developer notes that it's a strong possibility but they have no realistic solution for a harem yet (unless that's just out of date). Hypnosoul's idea of a sorority (or taking over the sorority) is a good idea though, IDK if someone already suggested that to the dev or if they found another solution but it seems like the most realistic solution for a harem ending.

Anyway, it's reassuring still.

Kalsan

Mar 19, 2020
Was it 100% confirmed ? I see in the developer notes that it's a strong possibility but they have no realistic solution for a harem yet (unless that's just out of date). Hypnosoul's idea of a sorority (or taking over the sorority) is a good idea though, IDK if someone already suggested that to the dev or if they found another solution but it seems like the most realistic solution for a harem ending.

Anyway, it's reassuring still.
Well yeah pretty much, you can see ot yourself here https://f95zone.to/threads/university-of-problems-v1-0-5-extended-dreamnow.65957/post-8467250

Reactions: PervyParadox

code991

Aug 21, 2021
I havent played this in a while so i decided to play it again cuz why not, got a bunch of updates i havent seen yet.

I have a question tho. What is the best way to deal with Rachel's husband? Going for intelligence seem to give immediate love points towards her but as i understand you miss a scene with her later?

If i go with strength, will i be getting love points later or not? Rather, does anything change if you go with strength?

I have the walkthrough mod installed, it mentions involving Sasha later if you go with strength. In what way does it involve her? By this i assume that the strength route is best (unless ofc it changes the relationship with Rachel)?

Bruce F. Lee

Mar 16, 2021
Yeah Roxy is one of my favourite but my like for her may change depending on her backstory. I just hope her "mistakes" aren't sexual in nature like ok if she do drugs or steal stuff or shit like that but things like getting gangbanged or prostitution that is a huge no.
Why would it be a huge no? You are okay if she has done drugs, even though that can have a lifelong adverse impact on someone (depending on the facts), but you are not okay if she had been gangbanged, even though it is unlikely to have had a lifelong impact on her (depending on the facts)?

Assuming no disease or psychological trauma resulted from having been gangbanged and she is not insistent on doing it again, what is the problem? I sincerely would like to understand your reasoning.

Bruce F. Lee

Mar 16, 2021
I don't know what the developer is going to do in this matter about Roxy's past, I think it's very unnecessary for every character to need to tell their story, their past, and I also see that the developer has a certain passion for NTR, otherwise he wouldn't put some things they have in the game and would not provoke more drama of sexual content of the characters, these things are very forced and unpleasant, a game that provokes NTR and dramatizations in this sense is as bad as a game that shows NTR scenes, the difference is that the author who puts NTR they have to make it clear, it's the least, but there are some who don't leave it in the tags or who keep teasing, either because of the past, what shouldn't even be told, because the past is in the past, or that are trying to arouse jealousy in the player in some other way , like lesbian scenes, Netorare's definition doesn't express that it's only cheating with a man, it could very well be with a woman, and many games insist that lesbianism is not NTR, self-destructive fetish that these people have in
It would not make it clear to add the "NTR" tag for something a character did before meeting the MC. That would draw the line in a place that is unreasonable. You seem to be saying it's NTR if a LI is not a virgin when the LI meets the MC. If not, what prior sexual acts constitute NTR?

Tags are about line drawing -- i.e., creating bright-line definitions to define conduct. What you are describing is a gray area that has no definition insofar as I'm aware. If it can be defined, propose it as new tag that anyone can use, like "non-vanilla sexual past" or "non-virgin." Labeling anything that touches on sexual conduct not involving the MC as "NTR" would make the NTR tag practically useless.

Nikki Klein

May 1, 2021
I have a question tho. What is the best way to deal with Rachel's husband? Going for intelligence seem to give immediate love points towards her but as i understand you miss a scene with her later?
At this point of choice, you get an opportunity to go two different routes in developing your relationship with Rachel. You need both if you gonna get the full potential of Rachel's story. So making a save point before you choose one of the two options and trying one by one will be the best way not to miss any scene with your hot teacher.

If i go with strength, will i be getting love points later or not? Rather, does anything change if you go with strength?
Yes, you will get your 1st love point with a drunk Rachel later, don't worry about it. The only thing changes is that you trigger another route with certain troubles you've made yourself and some opportunities to fix them.

I have the walkthrough mod installed, it mentions involving Sasha later if you go with strength. In what way does it involve her? By this i assume that the strength route is best
Sasha can be your extra (or main) way to fix those troubles I've mention above. It remains the case for small - agree to some humiliating (to each his own) conditions of the arrangement...

And no, using intelligence will be the best option to choose 'cause keeping your teacher-student relationship secret from the others in PVU will be the only headache for you two lovebirds.

Nikki Klein

May 1, 2021
when the update is supposed to be out?
I forget to mention that the development of the 1.1.0 update will also take about 1,5 months, as well as the development of the 1.0.5 update. That is, v1.1.0 will be released only in the second half of November. I'm gonna spend the last two weeks of November on the remake, just like I spent the last two weeks of September on it.

Kalsan

Mar 19, 2020
Why would it be a huge no? You are okay if she has done drugs, even though that can have a lifelong adverse impact on someone (depending on the facts), but you are not okay if she had been gangbanged, even though it is unlikely to have had a lifelong impact on her (depending on the facts)?

Assuming no disease or psychological trauma resulted from having been gangbanged and she is not insistent on doing it again, what is the problem? I sincerely would like to understand your reasoning.
I do agree with this and you other post to some extent, she been gangbanged in the past before meeting the protagonist is not NTR by any definition. I do prefer LI when they are virgins but it isn't necessary a must have that I personally seek. Still making every bad moment of the LIs past sexual in nature is little imaginative at best. As for why I wouldn't have any kind of sentimental relationship with a girl that have been gangbanged in the past, that's a more complex mix of different factors but mainly because I think people can't change, if she was a slut in the past she is a slut now, she may be restraining herself now but in my opinion she is a time bomb and given the right setting she will do it again. Where I come from them is a saying "Dating a slut is like hugging a cactus, sooner or later you will get hurt." As for why I would prefer that she was a drug addict or a petty criminal over a closet slut? That's just me thinking that the slut have the more potential to hurt you emotionally in the long run.

Reactions: EJW

code991

Aug 21, 2021
At this point of choice, you get an opportunity to go two different routes in developing your relationship with Rachel. You need both if you gonna get the full potential of Rachel's story. So making a save point before you choose one of the two options and trying one by one will be the best way not to miss any scene with your hot teacher.

Yes, you will get your 1st love point with a drunk Rachel later, don't worry about it. The only thing changes is that you trigger another route with certain troubles you've made yourself and some opportunities to fix them.

Sasha can be your extra (or main) way to fix those troubles I've mention above. It remains the case for small - agree to some humiliating (to each his own) conditions of the arrangement...

And no, using intelligence will be the best option to choose 'cause keeping your teacher-student relationship secret from the others in PVU will be the only headache for you two lovebirds.
Thank you!

Ive tried both routes for a bit and decided that intel route is best.

Also fuck sasha ... im sure there are people who enjoy that but fuck that bitch. Im not doing that route. I hope there will be ways to deal with the various issues without sasha's help. Fuck that bitch.
Worse is that as far as i've seen there is no way to "take matter in your own hands" with sasha, you end up her bitch ... which is not for me.

Ugh, now i have to load the game from way back in order to outright reject her help. Fuck her.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Acceptable Trash
4.30 star(s) 198 Votes