SpecterX

Apr 29, 2020
Are some keys blocked for this game?
The "S" key for screenshot doesn't work for me. Is it like this for everyone?

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Are some keys blocked for this game?
The "S" key for screenshot doesn't work for me. Is it like this for everyone?
If you're using Sanchomod it's because he reassigned the hotkeys and now you have to use what he called it. Try "shift S", or maybe it was "alt S". I love the work he does, but think it's asinine when he changes the keys everyone else is used to because it's his preference. I don't remember if it was this game or Sunshine Love where this came up for me, but it annoyed the hell out of me when I found out why.

• Red Heart
Reactions: SpecterX

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
If you're using Sanchomod it's because he reassigned the hotkeys and now you have to use what he called it. Try "shift S", or maybe it was "alt S". I love the work he does, but think it's asinine when he changes the keys everyone else is used to because it's his preference. I don't remember if it was this game or Sunshine Love where this came up for me, but it annoyed the hell out of me when I found out why.
I don't use any of those. Not even the Ren'py defaults. I just hit my prtscr key. Much easier for me. lol

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
I don't use any of those. Not even the Ren'py defaults. I just hit my prtscr key. Much easier for me. lol
The Renpy saves it automatically; prtscr usually requires other actions, at least for me, so I don't see how that would be easier. Go into the folder after playing, highlight saves from the same scene, name the first, cut and move. Assuming you rename and move. Takes less than a second for each Renpy save and only a couple of seconds to highlight a range and rename.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
The Renpy saves it automatically; prtscr usually requires other actions, at least for me, so I don't see how that would be easier. Go into the folder after playing, highlight saves from the same scene, name the first, cut and move. Assuming you rename and move. Takes less than a second for each Renpy save and only a couple of seconds to highlight a range and rename.
It's just one single tap of the key and then I can paste it to Gimp or whatever and save it where you want. I'm old and been doing the same for many years. Old habits. lol

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
It's just one single tap of the key and then I can paste it to Gimp or whatever and save it where you want. I'm old and been doing the same for many years. Old habits. lol
When I capture screenshots from videos I use the prtsc and paste into Paint, name and save wherever I want, so I know how long it takes. I'm well over 50 and still try to find better ways to do things.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
When I capture screenshots from videos I use the prtsc and paste into Paint, name and save wherever I want, so I know how long it takes. I'm well over 50 and still try to find better ways to do things.
I'm also over 50 and I hate change. lol Rarely does this old dog learn a new trick. Ahaha

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Yeah, but, I didn't go out and start my own cult after. :ROFLMAO:
He wasn't trying to establish a new church denomination - wealth, power and finishing St. Peter's as a monument to his own ego was just too damn important to that Medici heretic Leo X. :)

Now, if you want to get into cults, we should discuss Joseph Smith, but this isn't the right place.

4.30 star(s) 198 Votes