Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Question: Roxy is my favorite girl (obviously), but in my last playthrough, somewhere mid-way through I got kicked in the balls by her and there was basically no content with her after that. Is that just how the story goes at this point in development, or did I screw up something with her, disabling her routes?
There's a certain scene that is dependent on whether her route continues or not. I haven't played since the lewd scene of her being tied up and us cuddling her after. So, I can't tell you which scene it is.

TGafy

May 14, 2020
Question: Roxy is my favorite girl (obviously), but in my last playthrough, somewhere mid-way through I got kicked in the balls by her and there was basically no content with her after that. Is that just how the story goes at this point in development, or did I screw up something with her, disabling her routes?
This was talked about a few weeks back.
Not at all. In the scene at Roxy's appartment you shouldn't treat her like some meat. Just fuck her without being violent like forced deep throats without her consent. That's why she kicked your balls.
Nah, there's a definite path where you can enjoy some rougher sex with her without dehumanizing her. Being on the "hard submission" path with her isn't an automatic breakup with her yet, but if you are on it, there are plenty of clues she doesn't like it much even if she hasn't broken up with you yet. I think you're supposed to recognize that and correct your path to be a bit more balanced. She likes being spanked and manhandled during sex, but she really, really likes being cuddled afterward, even if she doesn't admit it. Her face in those scenes says it all. If I have time this evening, I'll go back and look at the scene in question again to see what kind of dependencies it has and what the "correct" path is.
If you have a save before she's tied up, you can go back and save your nuts from treated like soccer balls.

Reactions: tanyzh

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I thought the two crucial splits were the super early meeting in gym locker where you have to have sufficient lust to retort, then far later in the classroom lecture holding her head down puts her on the 'evil' route.

Reactions: tanyzh

PervyParadox

Apr 26, 2022
[Sneak peek] v1.1.5 - Set #1

I'm sure some people will find something here to get excited about, but not me. I can't get excited about doing the ironing...
You kidding me, right ? Spending time with Sara, Ashley AND an iron ? What's not to be excited about :love:

Thanks for the pics, they fuel my dreams.

Reactions: JasonJemodah

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
2) Natalie and Roxy are sisters and this can cause some problems with the ToS of Patreon and other platforms. Mostly this concerns the harem ending, which I promised to add to the game. I don't see the problem just because it's a harem doesn't mean they have to interact with each other. Not all Harems have to have Lesbian/Bi content in them and you've avoided the Lesbian/Bi content so far for the most part anyway.

Reactions: battali0n

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
2) Natalie and Roxy are sisters and this can cause some problems with the ToS of Patreon and other platforms. Mostly this concerns the harem ending, which I promised to add to the game. I don't see the problem just because it's a harem doesn't mean they have to interact with each other. Not all Harems have to have Lesbian/Bi content in them and you've avoided the Lesbian/Bi content so far for the most part anyway.
None of that affects me since I'm only on the Roxy solo. Love that girl. I just hope he can write the harem ending a lot of people want properly and not mess it up for you guys.

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
None of that affects me since I'm only on the Roxy solo. Love that girl. I just hope he can write the harem ending a lot of people want properly and not mess it up for you guys.
LOL i'm not really into Dom stuff. I just didn't like that it was implied because 2 sisters would end up in a harem that Lesbian/Bi content was a given. You can do a harem without the women interacting sexually with each other.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
LOL i'm not really into Dom stuff. I just didn't like that it was implied because 2 sisters would end up in a harem that Lesbian/Bi content was a given. You can do a harem without the women interacting sexually with each other.
I know. But, 98% of all these 'harem devs' think harems have to have lesbian/bi content. That's not how actual harems work in real life. I'm not saying its how ALL harems in RL work. Obviously. I'm not that much of a narcissist. :ROFLMAO: But, harems revolve around the rules of the person who brought them together. House Rules. But, it is what it is and why I don't play many harem games.

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
I know. But, 98% of all these 'harem devs' think harems have to have lesbian/bi content. That's not how actual harems work in real life. I'm not saying its how ALL harems in RL work. Obviously. I'm not that much of a narcissist. :ROFLMAO: But, harems revolve around the rules of the person who brought them together. House Rules. But, it is what it is and why I don't play many harem games.
Yeah i'm starting to hate Harem games now because of that. What ever happen to variety and choice? Because just because a lot of people like it doesn't mean every game has to have it. Always get the same ole answer when asking why justify Harems with Lesbian/Bi content they always answer "Because it's more realistic than MC having a magic dick" How bout they love MC so much they don't mind sharing? Makes just as much sense to me But what ever. lol

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Yeah i'm starting to hate Harem games now because of that. What ever happen to variety and choice? Because just because a lot of people like it doesn't mean every game has to have it. Always get the same ole answer when asking why justify Harems with Lesbian/Bi content they always answer "Because it's more realistic than MC having a magic dick" How bout they love MC so much they don't mind sharing? Makes just as much sense to me But what ever. lol
My opinion
fuck-em.gif

It's why I don't play many games anymore. Even games that didn't have it before for many updates, end up with it.

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
My opinion
View attachment 2316109

It's why I don't play many games anymore. Even games that didn't have it before for many updates, end up with it.
Yeah i think for the most part i'm going to just do solo routes unless for some miracle they make it avoidable. What i hate the most is not only have lesbian/Bi in the harem they have the Li's be in relationships with each other. I'm like what? Bad enough you force Lesbian/Bi content on us but your going to cuck us as well?

nf20022

Aug 14, 2019
If I'm not wrong all the girls are the same model but tweaked. Does anybody know what model and texture they used?

4.30 star(s) 198 Votes