Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Grammar issues aside, I think this Dev's intercourse animations are top tier! The close-up of Sara in the cabin and Kim in the extra scene are just outstanding! Yes, you know it's 3D animation, but the action is pretty realistic (if not a little too clean compared to reality).

TGafy

May 14, 2020
Any release date yet?
This was posted on the prior page.
The Dev just posted his latest Dev log, and it looks like the basic version is still on target for within the week...
_________

View attachment 2373766

[News] Dev's blog #61
Hey!
- Ended (Nikki and Ashley won)
- Ended (Carol and Lexi won)
  • 1 event with Kim -- 100% complete
  • 1 event with Lexi -- 100% complete
  • 2 events with Ashley (bad path and threesome path) -- 100% and 100% complete
  • 1 small event with Ashley -- 100% complete
  • 1 small event with Rachel -- 100% complete
  • 1 big event with Carol -- 95% complete
  • 1 additional event with Nikki -- 20% complete
  • 1 additional event with Ashley -- 100% complete
2) Renders and animations:
  • 960 renders and 11 animations are ready
Roughly planned: 1000-1200 renders and 8-10 animations
3) Other things:
  • The main menu has been redesigned twice (not radical changes)
  • The music in the main menu has been changed (as an experiment)
  • New face images have been added for some characters to the "Bios" tab in the MC's diary/notebook (also new face images have been added to the biography pages of these characters)
  • The cast of main characters has been changed (Nikki took Natalie's place)
  • A couple of old scenes with Nikki have been added to the "Memories" tab

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Grammar issues aside, I think this Dev's intercourse animations are top tier! The close-up of Sara in the cabin and Kim in the extra scene are just outstanding! Yes, you know it's 3D animation, but the action is pretty realistic (if not a little too clean compared to reality).
Overall I think this game's animations and art are mightily impressive, top tier. What holds it back is mostly dialogue and story issues - he really needs to either find a native speaker or just change the style (dialogue) to make it more believable with a group of US college kids, so less of the "tee hee hee you're so LEWD" and more just normal.

Please i'm French and newby there, do you heard about a translation of this wonderfull game ?
MDR MDR MDR SI LASCIF :LOL:

Unfortunately I have not yet.

Last edited:
Reactions: Boehser Onkel

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Overall I think this game's animations and art are mightily impressive, top tier. What holds it back is mostly dialogue and story issues - he really needs to either find a native speaker or just change the style (dialogue) to make it more believable with a group of US college kids, so less of the "tee hee hee you're so LEWD" and more just normal.
With the Sancho mod, you can automatically change the "tee hee" to "ha ha". ;)

• Haha
Reactions: sava75 and AwsHen

Draco6393

Apr 16, 2022
At the end when you choose your number for the raffle. Do you have to choose the gift card for the sex shop to do the anal scene(s) with Ashley?

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
considering dev promised harem at some point - does it mean currently there are no conflicting paths for girls and you can mess with all of them? also - were there any movement in this direction? last time i played was over a year ago and it looked like classic "pick only one or you'll get none" kinda game

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
considering dev promised harem at some point - does it mean currently there are no conflicting paths for girls and you can mess with all of them? also - were there any movement in this direction? last time i played was over a year ago and it looked like classic "pick only one or you'll get none" kinda game
You can juggle quite a few of them. The verdict is pending on whether that will be true all the way through.

Reactions: Danv

PervyParadox

Apr 26, 2022
At the end when you choose your number for the raffle. Do you have to choose the gift card for the sex shop to do the anal scene(s) with Ashley?
No, the gift card is useless for now.
No conflicting path but there's an interesting scene in the last update where a phone call with a girl make the MC panic a little bit because he's with another girl at the moment (was kinda funny to be honest). Felt kinda like the beginning of the dev starting to adress the issue and trying to think about how to resolve it.

For now it seems that it would work only by pairs : Roxy-Nikki, Carol-Yuki, Sara-Ashley (maybe Sara-Rachel also). Though there's a special anniversary which shows a harem situation. Seems kinda weird to see some girls together (Roxy and Nikki especially, these two seems more distant from the others as they don't even know the others) but it shows that it still possible to pull it off without being too weird. Apparently there's a threesome in the next update so we'll see how that goes :BootyTime:

Anyway, we don't know how that's going to go, but from my point of view the most difficult thing to keep consistancy would be for each girl to accept at least another girl FIRST, then they'll have an easier time accepting other girls afterwards. And the thing is, there's a good angle for at least 5 of them : they can accept Ashley because MC did things with her to help her get out of the sorority, Carol and Yuki can accept each other because it would resolve their conflict since they could both be with MC and together at the same time, they can accept Sara for the same reason they can accept Ashley : MC help her against the sorority and the bullying, so they naturally grew closer, they can accept Rachel because he helped her with her recent divorce.

Not sure about Roxy and Nikki but these two seems more opened sexually, and once each girl has accepted at least one other girl the rest should be easier to justify.

Anyway it probably all goes down to make them fall in love with you (the 3 red hearts variable situation), have her interact with each other, and then slowly accept that they're other girls.

Last edited:
Reactions: Danv
Mar 17, 2018
A question for those who have already passed this game many times.
Which girls can be ignored without consequences for the plot?
What tasks should I choose from Vlad? (in order not to pass by such events as "Meeting with Kim in the office", etc.)
What is better to ask Sasha, "Release Carol" or "Solve the situation with Max"?

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Since first release I'm saying this dev is underated as hell, definitely deserves more attention.

Reactions: SexyFeetLover

tonydurrant

Sep 17, 2019
A new Dev Log was posted yesterday, with details of the imminent new version.

Hey!
The Basic update was completed two days ago and has already been sent out for proofreading. After the proofreading is complete, I will do some final tests and the Basic version will be fully ready for early access release. The roughly scheduled early access release date is February 24-26.
Right now I'm working on content for the Extended version (about 20-25% of the planned scope of work has been completed).
Overall, the development of the current update is going pretty well so far. I even managed to make a couple more animations for the Basic version than I originally planned.
Also, I would like to note that I am personally pleased with the environment I was able to create for the events with Carol and Nikki (especially the furnishings and other contents in their rooms). This is about the rendering quality I strive for.
  • 1 big event and 1 regular event with Sara
  • 1 event with Kim
  • 1 event with Lexi
  • 2 events with Ashley (bad path and threesome path)
  • 1 small event with Ashley
  • 1 small event with Rachel
  • 1 big event with Carol
  • 1 additional event with Nikki
  • 1 additional event with Ashley (Ashley's path)
Extended ver. -- 20% complete
  • 1 extra event with Carol -- 0% complete
  • 1 extra event with Lexi -- 40% complete
2) Renders and animations:
Basic ver. -- 100% complete
  • 1198 renders and 13 animations
Extended ver. -- 20% complete
  • 35 renders and 4 animations are ready
3) Other things:
  • The main menu has been redesigned twice (not radical changes)
  • The music in the main menu has been changed (as an experiment)
  • New face images have been added for some characters to the "Bios" tab in the MC's diary/notebook (also new face images have been added to the biography pages of these characters)
  • The cast of main characters has been changed (Nikki took Natalie's place)
  • A couple of old scenes with Nikki have been added to the "Memories" tab

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
I'm intersted in playing this visual novel but I am one of those harem lovers that doesn't want any bi-sexual Li's. Too many games take that as the easy way out to justify harems. With our western culture mindset we have been conditioned to not accept the harem as a lifestyle choice, except the Mormon's who simply went underground with it to avoid prosecution. If the women really love their man they can accept being his wives without turning bi-sexual. Can anyone tell me if I can play without having to deal with bi-sexual Li's? And if some are already Bi can I avoid them and if so who are they?

Fiufia

Jun 25, 2021
I'm intersted in playing this visual novel but I am one of those harem lovers that doesn't want any bi-sexual Li's. Too many games take that as the easy way out to justify harems. With our western culture mindset we have been conditioned to not accept the harem as a lifestyle choice, except the Mormon's who simply went underground with it to avoid prosecution. If the women really love their man they can accept being his wives without turning bi-sexual. Can anyone tell me if I can play without having to deal with bi-sexual Li's? And if some are already Bi can I avoid them and if so who are they?
now is this in every game. You guys really don't stop whining :FacePalm:

PervyParadox

Apr 26, 2022
Well if the man really loves his women he won't let his ego be in the way of their desire to munch other carpets if they want to, especially if he can help out :BootyTime:

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Well if the man really loves his women he won't let his ego be in the way of their desire to munch other carpets if they want to, especially if he can help out :BootyTime:
But that's important for both sides. Developers don't bother to make this type of game with relationship development. They only create harem from girls (woman) MC encounters on his way. There is no character development. What if somebody doesn't like the harem hierarchy? There must be one "alfa" woman (bottom bitch), otherwise it will not function. And this position is earned, all girls must follow it. If not, your harem will collapse like tower of cards. And its normal then this "frictions" appear. Devs always ignore this. Yes it's complicated, if they try to make this. This means we get a complete harem where is all beautiful, everyone is happy, there is one sausage and everybody happy nibble on it.

Not even to make a harem with mentally balanced woman who kno what they wont, or more what they don't want. Or older woman with girls. If anybody who bring first time his girl home to meet with parents. And this situation without dad, but many woman. Yep. Exactly. Nails and teeth.

And what we get because none dev will go trough that? An Utopia. :rolleyes:

• Angry
Reactions: _Utakata_
4.30 star(s) 198 Votes