Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Interesting response. Triggered much? Just for clarification I am not whining. Not all of us have a lesbian fetish and as a lot of creators understand this and some make all such content optional so that they can please multiple groups. If we don't ask then we would have to play a lot of the game to find out. It makes much more sense to inquire ahead of time. We have no problem with your fetishes but you seem to have a problem with us not having it. We are not asking the creators to change what they are creating, merely stating our preferences and asking if they are compatible with what they are producing. I personally sub to several dozen creators, many who have lesbian content which it is optional, not canon, so both of us get to have what we want. IF I plan on investing my time, energy, emotion and money into someone's art I am going to ask first. The tags can be implemented in many different ways which are not readily apparent. I hope that clarifies things for you sufficiently.
I don't think it's as much about having a lesbian fetish as making the setups more believable. In case you were unaware, most women would feel reviled to have their boyfriend/husband even suggest they should share him with others (just as most men would feel in the opposite).

Besides, lesbian fetish or not most guys don't have a problem with female LIs messing around with girls.

If the women really love their man they can accept being his wives without turning bi-sexual.
Ask yourself which is more believable:

4 straight men all in a relationship with one girl agreeing to peacefully live together and share her affection..

Or

4 gay/bisexual men in various relationships with each other and one girl agreeing to peacefully live together and share each other's affection..

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
I don't think it's as much about having a lesbian fetish as making the setups more believable. In case you were unaware, most women would feel reviled to have their boyfriend/husband even suggest they should share him with others (just as most men would feel in the opposite).

Besides, lesbian fetish or not most guys don't have a problem with female LIs messing around with girls.

4 straight men all in a relationship with one girl agreeing to peacefully live together and share her affection..

Or

4 gay/bisexual men in various relationships with each other and one girl agreeing to peacefully live together and share each other's affection..
[/QUOTE

Actually I have done a great deal of research into history and harems were in fact accepted and did not include bi-sexual women. There were in very large harems lesbian women in the same ratio as the rest of the population. The Morman religion is the only one currently practicing it in the United States and they have gone underground to avoid prosecution. What changed for western civilization was the Roman Catholic Church. The Roman empire took on Christianity as it's official religion and purged more than half the books from it until it matched what they wanted it to say. They then proceeded to wipe out thousands of years of history which led to the dark ages and stagnation. Their viewpoints on marriage and sex are what we are dealing with today.
Next point is that I have studied how the human mind works and worked in the field putting many, many people into session. In the process I verified what I had learned and much, much more. The myth that women are more likely to be open to bi-sexual experiences and experimentation with the same sex is exactly that, a Myth. It is hardwired into human beings to be heterosexual unless they have experienced certain psychological conditions. This is not to bash anyone's sexuality but to say that I understand where it comes from and I don't judge it because of that. The same goes with fetishes. Most people don't understand why they feel the way they do about certain things but never the less there is always a reason for it. The point is that a woman is as likely to become bi-sexual when in a harem as you are likely to decide to start being attracted to men and want to have sexual relations with them. The normal has always been that women, in order to have protection and stability to raise the children have been willing to share powerful men. Our Western culture attempts to undermine and destroy marriage in order to make populations easier to control has resulted in a lot of indoctrination and misinformation in our education system.

As for your statement about most people don't have a problem with female Li's messing around with girls: You are skewing your viewpoint because of your own fetishes and trying to transfer them to others to justify it. Just accept that everyone is different and the reason to argue about things evaporates.

Or

Actually I have done a great deal of research into history and harems were in fact accepted and did not include bi-sexual women. There were in very large harems lesbian women in the same ratio as the rest of the population. The Morman religion is the only one currently practicing it in the United States and they have gone underground to avoid prosecution. What changed for western civilization was the Roman Catholic Church. The Roman empire took on Christianity as it's official religion and purged more than half the books from it until it matched what they wanted it to say. They then proceeded to wipe out thousands of years of history which led to the dark ages and stagnation. Their viewpoints on marriage and sex are what we are dealing with today.
Next point is that I have studied how the human mind works and have worked in the field putting many, many people into session. In the process I verified what I had learned and much, much more. The myth that women are more likely to be open to bi-sexual experiences and experimentation with the same sex is exactly that, a Myth. It is hardwired into human beings to be heterosexual unless they have experienced certain psychological conditions. This is not to bash anyone's sexuality but to say that I understand where it comes from and I don't judge it because of that. The same goes with fetishes. Most people don't understand why they feel the way they do about certain things but never the less there is always a reason for it. The point is that a woman is as likely to become bi-sexual when in a harem as you are likely to decide to start being attracted to men and want to have sexual relations with them. The normal has always been that women, in order to have protection and stability to raise the children have been willing to share powerful men except when prohibited by society and religion. This did not change their sexuality.

As for your statement about most people don't have a problem with female Li's messing around with girls: You are skewing your viewpoint because of your own fetishes and trying to transfer them to others to justify it. Just accept that everyone is different and the reason to argue about these things evaporates.

He11sound

Dec 8, 2017
Don't fuck Ivy.

Edit: And if you don't want to redo...

The variable freeroam4_ivysex needs to be set to 0 before the scene with Ashley.

Edit 2: And you can't do the trip with Sara either.
so
sara_event_24 needs to be 0 too.
I don't know what's wrong, but I already have them at 0, and anyway I go with Sarah, discuss ideas with a threesome and there are no more scenes with Ashley after she runs away, after discussing this idea with her

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Choices are starting to matter, it did hit as a surprise, because previously it was too easy to get everything and there was not much "game" in this...

I'm split on the matter because on one hand adding "choices that matter" is good.
On the other hand since it was so easy for so long to fuck everything that moves and get away with it, i gave in to tentation... Now the bill is coming and i get the feeling it's not gonna be good :oops:.

Going from "just choose everyone" to suddenly needing to read guides can be a harsh change.

PaiLord

Aug 20, 2021
After updating 1.1.0Extended to 1.1.5, the game only opens briefly but does not get past the first loading screen. It closes on its own without any error prompt.

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
ok again why this game is called university of PROBELMS?and not universaty of harem god the story that was told 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 times what problems are we talking about exactly?

First problem that I have with the game is that every update the story is never going forward and we get 6 sex scenes

Second Problem decissions dont really have consequences I mean you can sleep with the entire WORLD and every girl is like nah no Problem babe lets make a 10some:WaitWhat::WaitWhat:or were are the consequences for not dealing with max or abby?? even if you dont deal with problem abby abby is not doing shit to carol even if you provocate her she is like no problem carol????you could probably spit in abbys face WOW huge problems sure dev I can sit back and relax

Its very sad because the game itself has story potential and interesting cheracters carol,abby,max,the school principal that is not a good guy,sara ,ashley and the femdom char.....I hope that the harem logic will not destroy the entire game in the future(it probably already did)

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 198 Votes