wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
Been playing this game for a long time and have a couple questions:
Is there any interaction with Abby? maybe a dark path or a path where we try to get close to her just by pretending to be a bad guy.
Is there any progression in the plot or is the main character just playing romance with everyone and only new scenes are added? Thanks.

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
Is there any interaction with Abby? maybe a dark path or a path where we try to get close to her just by pretending to be a bad guy.
Is there any progression in the plot or is the main character just playing romance with everyone and only new scenes are added? Thanks.
Interaction with Abby: Yes, but not much, and none of it in the way you're probably hoping for. It's just conversations (if they can be called that) in the hallway outside Carol's room, for the most part. The latest update involves (depending on past choices) a spying scene that could potentially lead somewhere, I guess.

Plot progression: Tough one, but I would personally say "not really." There is the scene I mentioned above, which is part of the "getting dirt on the principal/frat/sorority" with Vlad and Lexi, etc., and that's largely it. For the paths I'm on, across a couple of different saves, the only other thing really doing anything is Roxy with her psycho ex, and that's not exactly much, it's more just an afterthought.

Through choices I've made, I have Ashley out of the sorority and having pretty much completed "lessons", Rachel cleanly out of her marriage, Carol freed from Abby's grasp... That pretty much means it's just waltzing from LI to LI and sex scene to sex scene (I was going to say bed to bed, but that's not really accurate, as the scenes can be anywhere!)

Reactions: wizardcock

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
Nothing with Abby. You do get to watch her pegging her boyfriend.. So I don't think their will be an option at all.
It's trying to keep the plot moving, but it's not succeeding very well. It's basically romance whoever you want, and at some point you'll have to make decisions.

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
It's trying to keep the plot moving, but it's not succeeding very well.
This game is crying out for a few "problems" to create some story and some conflict. If it had that it would be good again, I'm happy with the LIs and the paths I've taken - I just want more than bed-hopping.

At the start of the game, it gives the impression you can join the frat - why not allow that and have an early fork in the story? Currently, if you don't save Ashley from the sorority, you barely see her again, except for coming out of a room at a party with cum dripping down her face. Where's the option to get in on the other side of that story? It could be "your" cum Ashley walks out wearing, for instance.

Otherwise, it needs the girls to start realising (if applicable, I guess) that you're seeing more than one of them. Whether that's the conflict (probably) or that leads to threesomes and harem opportunities (possible and doubtful, respectively)...

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
This game is crying out for a few "problems" to create some story and some conflict. If it had that it would be good again, I'm happy with the LIs and the paths I've taken - I just want more than bed-hopping.

At the start of the game, it gives the impression you can join the frat - why not allow that and have an early fork in the story? Currently, if you don't save Ashley from the sorority, you barely see her again, except for coming out of a room at a party with cum dripping down her face. Where's the option to get in on the other side of that story? It could be "your" cum Ashley walks out wearing, for instance.

Otherwise, it needs the girls to start realising (if applicable, I guess) that you're seeing more than one of them. Whether that's the conflict (probably) or that leads to threesomes and harem opportunities (possible and doubtful, respectively)...
This game lost it's way a very long time ago. I doubt if it will ever get back on track. If it does, it will probably be the last few eps before the end and then the story will be rushed to it's conclusion.

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023

This game lost it's way a very long time ago. I doubt if it will ever get back on track. If it does, it will probably be the last few eps before the end and then the story will be rushed to it's conclusion.

If you don't save Ashley, you barely see her again.
If you don't text Nikki, you barely see her again.
If you don't fuck Roxy, you barely see her again.
If you don't romance Rachel, she leaves town.

I'm seeing a pattern.

Like DS said, it lost it's way, I don't see how it can recover to actually have a plot. He probably just needs to set his endings, be done with it and move onto another project.

Reactions: Dark Silence

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
Nothing with Abby. You do get to watch her pegging her boyfriend.. So I don't think their will be an option at all.
It's trying to keep the plot moving, but it's not succeeding very well. It's basically romance whoever you want, and at some point you'll have to make decisions.

thanks, I'll look into it. Actually, given the amount of footfetish scenes in the game maybe someday we will get a foot fetish scene with Abby

Reactions: Milton749

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
thanks, I'll look into it. Actually, given the amount of footfetish scenes in the game maybe someday we will get a foot fetish scene with Abby
There is a lot of feet stuff.
I wanted to clarify, it might have seemed i was bashing the game, but I do enjoy it. Just don't except an engaging intellectual story, it's more of a fuckfest with a lot of girls that look eerily similar.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I wanted to clarify, it might have seemed i was bashing the game, but I do enjoy it. Just don't except an engaging intellectual story, it's more of a fuckfest with a lot of girls that look eerily similar.
And if you try to solo one girl, she basically cheats on you with other girls.

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
If you don't save Ashley, you barely see her again.
If you don't text Nikki, you barely see her again.
If you don't fuck Roxy, you barely see her again.
If you don't romance Rachel, she leaves town.

I'm seeing a pattern.

Like DS said, it lost it's way, I don't see how it can recover to actually have a plot. He probably just needs to set his endings, be done with it and move onto another project.
If you don't save Sara... If you don't work out with Natalie... If you lock the door on Carol...

And you end up spending the rest of the game like this...
1719492796816.png

However... text in game has indicated potential Carol/Yuki, Sara/Ashley, and Roxy/Nikki threesome paths, plus there are other bits hinted at a bit more vaguely, like Rachel somehow being included with Carol or Sara, and a Sara and Nikki thing (though that was probably only Sara posing for Nikki), etc.

Plus, of course, we're all eagerly awaiting the return of basketball...

• Haha
Reactions: Milton749

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
Exactly this, every word of it (except I don't have an issue with the similar looks of the girls).
And if you try to solo one girl, she basically cheats on you with other girls.
I must have missed this. Has there been anything in game yet involving two girls? I can't remember seeing anything except a couple of Sasha scenes, and a couple of Nat/Mallory scenes, but none of those have been actual threesomes. Closest indication I've seen of an LI cheating on you with another girl is Yuki unsuccessfully trying to get back together with Carol. It's been a while though, so I could literally have just forgotten something...

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Roxy/Nikki threesome path
That's why I stopped playin. Roxy and the MC were supposed to move in together and then next thing I knew, Roxy was goin to move in with some chick.

then you havent chosen the right one
I chose Roxy. Bad choice apparently. Now I just watch this thread in case someone else who is on her solo can confirm that her and the MC do move in together. Until then, eh.

I must have missed this. Has there been anything in game yet involving two girls? I can't remember seeing anything except a couple of Sasha scenes, and a couple of Nat/Mallory scenes, but none of those have been actual threesomes. Closest indication I've seen of an LI cheating on you with another girl is Yuki unsuccessfully trying to get back together with Carol. It's been a while though, so I could literally have just forgotten something...
I don't know. Just what I posted above.

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
That's why I stopped playin. Roxy and the MC were supposed to move in together and then next thing I knew, Roxy was goin to move in with some chick.

I chose Roxy. Bad choice apparently. Now I just watch this thread in case someone else who is on her solo can confirm that her and the MC do move in together. Until then, eh.
She moved in with her sister for a while, didn't she? Until shit blows over.

I am definitely on the Roxy path though. I'd say I'll let you know how it goes, but I'll absolutely forget to do so by the time it comes around! :ROFLMAO:

4.30 star(s) 198 Votes