Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
I will give Nikki a second chance. If the next scene has femdom vibes again, then i'll drop her.
Funny thing is I dislike femdom and only will play Femdom paths if I like the character just to see the content. Yet with Nikki I think if she does turn into a femdom character or keep the vibe up she might be the only one I would like. Since to me with their chemistry and dynamic it doesn't quite feel like Femdom to me but more playful something in between.
I'm really torn. Really like Nikki, didn't enjoy the scene overall, despite some nice parts in it. I know it was just the first actual sex scene, so I don't want to make any rash decisions yet. I'm reserving judgment and see how it develops from here.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I'm really torn. Really like Nikki, didn't enjoy the scene overall, despite some nice parts in it. I know it was just the first actual sex scene, so I don't want to make any rash decisions yet. I'm reserving judgment and see how it develops from here.
Personally I don't really let a lewd scene influence my decision on how much I like a character too much. For me I liked the scene cause I didn't really view it as a lewd scene as much as a scene that had some subtle character building. Since to me it was all about the teasing , being playful , fucking around in a lewd manner with one another as friends basically their entire dynamic since the start of Nikki's path all in one lewd scene. But yeah if I viewed it / judged it as a sex scene it does kind of suck the MC only got to put it in for like 10 seconds and was a horrible angle. As a scene probably one of my favorites in the entire game , as a sex scene it's not very good.

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
I feel bad for Roxy. There's a couple scenes where her facial expression really conveys that she doesn't know how to process when someone is genuinely not treating her like an object.
Yeah, I really like those scenes - just like the MC, you're seeing the softer side of her rather than just the hard exterior she projects. This is what makes her my favourite.

Sandor_Szavost

Dec 29, 2023
I'm pretty sure you can fuck anyone on Carols path for the time being. The only break ups I know about are Natt if on the Roxy path and Ashley if you fucked Ivy

Are you sure? If I remember correctly fucking Ivy may have consequences with more than one girl, I'd say Ashley AND Carol at least, maybe Yuki or Sara.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Are you sure? If I remember correctly fucking Ivy may have consequences with more than one girl, I'd say Ashley AND Carol at least, maybe Yuki or Sara.
maybe I forget to fuck her on a path or 2 to test the waters but out of all the saves ive played only had consequences for 1 girl but maybe I made a mistake. As I did confuse myself quite a bit with my saves and pathing in this game. I intend to redo all my saves at some point.

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
maybe I forget to fuck her on a path or 2 to test the waters but out of all the saves ive played only had consequences for 1 girl but maybe I made a mistake. As I did confuse myself quite a bit with my saves and pathing in this game. I intend to redo all my saves at some point.
On my initial playthrough I didn't have an issue with any LI as a result of fucking Ivy. On that playthrough I wasn't involved with Roxy (somehow - I think I went too far initially without the points to back it up), Ashley (didn't have the intelligence to "save her", but this is definitely the one that fucking Ivy will nuke), Nikki (didn't chat with her at the first party), and Natalie (didn't (don't) like her).

Unless I missed something, or it came up in the latest update, Carol, Yuki, and Sara were all fine for me (and Rachel too, but it's like she exists in a different universe when it comes to this stuff anyway).

Reactions: Milton749

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
"dating" Carol while hooking up with other girls would be a problem?
Even if you're doing a manwhore path, avoid Ivy (it's only one scene, it's definitely worth seeing though). It will fuck up continuing relationships with at least Carol & Ashley (and likely to come Yuki/Sara) and you won't get to hang out with Nikki.

I did Ivy on a path where I didn't care about LIs and was just banging all the SG's. On any of the LI paths, I'm pretty sure it will bite you in the future, if not already.

She's pretty easy to avoid. Don't win the major raffle prize, if you do, don't collect.

Otherwise, so far, you can be on Carol path and bang anyone else you want (no repercussions yet).

4.30 star(s) 198 Votes