Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
It's not that bad, just the socks showing in the dresser. The clothes on the floor is from strip-spin-the-bottle?
I suppose! Guess I probably should be looking at the girls instead of the mess anyway. :LOL: Gotta get my priorities back in order. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: TGafy

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I suppose! Guess I probably should be looking at the girls instead of the mess anyway. :LOL: Gotta get my priorities back in order. :ROFLMAO:
nah I was thinking that room was too messy as well. Like how are you gonna have a messy room like that and have some hot girls over. One thing to have a messy room when you are alone.

TGafy

May 14, 2020
nah I was thinking that room was too messy as well. Like how are you gonna have a messy room like that and have some hot girls over. One thing to have a messy room when you are alone.
That rule doesn't apply when the room belongs to one of the hot girls. Plus a hot college girl can get away with a lot more that just socks sticking out her dresser.

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
That rule doesn't apply when the room belongs to one of the hot girls. Plus a hot college girl can get away with a lot more that just socks sticking out her dresser.
I just went and checked those socks are hanging in every scene in Carol/Yuki room. So they haven't cleaned those drawers since the start of the year! :ROFLMAO:

And true, very few college boys (or males at all) are worrying about a mess, when you're about to stick your dick in the hot head cheerleader.;)

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
ffs put those in a spoiler tag takes to long to scroll past
Only takes me a while because I'm stopping to take each of them in!

Anyone else notice there seems to be a number of Carol/Rachel scenes in these special renders? Here's hoping...

evilmike247

Feb 15, 2023
I am not sure about the minority thing but I won't exchange Roxy for entire cast. :)

I think Rachel can fit in Sara&Ashley throuple but we'll see. If I can have Roxy&Sara&Ash I'd be okay, kinda sad for Rachel but be content about it. I actually don't like Nikki, don't know why. Carol and Yuki paths are too stale for my taste also. So it won't be too hard of a choice for me, if I've asked.

For the routes I play, I have Roxy solo path and manwhore MC path. After dev come up with a solution for harem thingy, I'll probably go for the harem route for the LIs I like.

Yeah, kinda. Though, submissive path is slippery slope so I suggest you use wt for that. :unsure:
100% agree, Roxy is the best girl.

As far as group dynamics, ever since they took her shopping with them, I'm wondering what I Roxy/Nikki/Sara situation would look like.

Oct 10, 2022
100% agree, Roxy is the best girl.

As far as group dynamics, ever since they took her shopping with them, I'm wondering what I Roxy/Nikki/Sara situation would look like.
Roxy solo will always be my main though I'd like to see Roxy/Sara/Asley and Kim as a side girl. I never liked Nikki tbh, I only go for her path to see all the paths.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Roxy solo will always be my main though I'd like to see Roxy/Sara/Asley and Kim as a side girl. I never liked Nikki tbh, I only go for her path to see all the paths.
I'm still playing the paths been busy so this game taking me longer than normal but i'm leaning towards Nikki being my favorite. Just because she is alot of fun to be around and she is kind of like a guy in a female body lol but truth be told idk if I can pick a favorite. I like Sara , Carol and Ashley just as much.

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
I'm still playing the paths been busy so this game taking me longer than normal but i'm leaning towards Nikki being my favorite. Just because she is alot of fun to be around and she is kind of like a guy in a female body lol but truth be told idk if I can pick a favorite. I like Sara , Carol and Ashley just as much.
My favorite keeps changing constantly, often based on who I'm playing at the time. (Right now, it's probably Carol). There is so many good ones here. The only one I didn't like was Natalie, but everyone else is pretty awesome.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
My favorite keeps changing constantly, often based on who I'm playing at the time. (Right now, it's probably Carol). There is so many good ones here. The only one I didn't like was Natalie, but everyone else is pretty awesome.
yeah I plan to write my thoughts about each LI when I finish and I can see how your favorite changes based on your path I can probably say the same about this game tbh at least between Carol , Sara , Ashley and Nikki. so far.

I 100% agree about Natalie I actually hate her funny how she complains about how Roxy behaves yet she acts way worst. Roxy's only fault is liking sex to damn much but Natalie forces her self on the MC to the point it feels kind of rapey. Then to make matters worst she lies to her best friend about the MC being gay just to do things naked with the MC around. ( unsure if she gets worst I still got a bit of her path left to finish up) She is quickly getting into vulvamort territory for me.

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
yeah I plan to write my thoughts about each LI when I finish and I can see how your favorite changes based on your path I can probably say the same about this game tbh at least between Carol , Sara , Ashley and Nikki. so far.

I 100% agree about Natalie I actually hate her funny how she complains about how Roxy behaves yet she acts way worst. Roxy's only fault is liking sex to damn much but Natalie forces her self on the MC to the point it feels kind of rapey. Then to make matters worst she lies to her best friend about the MC being gay just to do things naked with the MC around. ( unsure if she gets worst I still got a bit of her path left to finish up) She is quickly getting into vulvamort territory for me.
The only good part of Natalie path is Mallory, now that's a MILF/Cougar I can lust after.

4.30 star(s) 198 Votes