mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
ffs put those in a spoiler tag takes to long to scroll past
Only takes me a while because I'm stopping to take each of them in!

Anyone else notice there seems to be a number of Carol/Rachel scenes in these special renders? Here's hoping...

evilmike247

Feb 15, 2023
I am not sure about the minority thing but I won't exchange Roxy for entire cast. :)

I think Rachel can fit in Sara&Ashley throuple but we'll see. If I can have Roxy&Sara&Ash I'd be okay, kinda sad for Rachel but be content about it. I actually don't like Nikki, don't know why. Carol and Yuki paths are too stale for my taste also. So it won't be too hard of a choice for me, if I've asked.

For the routes I play, I have Roxy solo path and manwhore MC path. After dev come up with a solution for harem thingy, I'll probably go for the harem route for the LIs I like.

Yeah, kinda. Though, submissive path is slippery slope so I suggest you use wt for that. :unsure:
100% agree, Roxy is the best girl.

As far as group dynamics, ever since they took her shopping with them, I'm wondering what I Roxy/Nikki/Sara situation would look like.

Oct 10, 2022
100% agree, Roxy is the best girl.

As far as group dynamics, ever since they took her shopping with them, I'm wondering what I Roxy/Nikki/Sara situation would look like.
Roxy solo will always be my main though I'd like to see Roxy/Sara/Asley and Kim as a side girl. I never liked Nikki tbh, I only go for her path to see all the paths.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Roxy solo will always be my main though I'd like to see Roxy/Sara/Asley and Kim as a side girl. I never liked Nikki tbh, I only go for her path to see all the paths.
I'm still playing the paths been busy so this game taking me longer than normal but i'm leaning towards Nikki being my favorite. Just because she is alot of fun to be around and she is kind of like a guy in a female body lol but truth be told idk if I can pick a favorite. I like Sara , Carol and Ashley just as much.

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
I'm still playing the paths been busy so this game taking me longer than normal but i'm leaning towards Nikki being my favorite. Just because she is alot of fun to be around and she is kind of like a guy in a female body lol but truth be told idk if I can pick a favorite. I like Sara , Carol and Ashley just as much.
My favorite keeps changing constantly, often based on who I'm playing at the time. (Right now, it's probably Carol). There is so many good ones here. The only one I didn't like was Natalie, but everyone else is pretty awesome.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
My favorite keeps changing constantly, often based on who I'm playing at the time. (Right now, it's probably Carol). There is so many good ones here. The only one I didn't like was Natalie, but everyone else is pretty awesome.
yeah I plan to write my thoughts about each LI when I finish and I can see how your favorite changes based on your path I can probably say the same about this game tbh at least between Carol , Sara , Ashley and Nikki. so far.

I 100% agree about Natalie I actually hate her funny how she complains about how Roxy behaves yet she acts way worst. Roxy's only fault is liking sex to damn much but Natalie forces her self on the MC to the point it feels kind of rapey. Then to make matters worst she lies to her best friend about the MC being gay just to do things naked with the MC around. ( unsure if she gets worst I still got a bit of her path left to finish up) She is quickly getting into vulvamort territory for me.

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
yeah I plan to write my thoughts about each LI when I finish and I can see how your favorite changes based on your path I can probably say the same about this game tbh at least between Carol , Sara , Ashley and Nikki. so far.

I 100% agree about Natalie I actually hate her funny how she complains about how Roxy behaves yet she acts way worst. Roxy's only fault is liking sex to damn much but Natalie forces her self on the MC to the point it feels kind of rapey. Then to make matters worst she lies to her best friend about the MC being gay just to do things naked with the MC around. ( unsure if she gets worst I still got a bit of her path left to finish up) She is quickly getting into vulvamort territory for me.
The only good part of Natalie path is Mallory, now that's a MILF/Cougar I can lust after.

Oct 10, 2022
I have nothing against Nikki tbh, I just don't like her path. Blueballing, hanging in her room, cumming on canvas etc. not my cup of tea. I also find Yuki and Carol paths boring. I do love Rachel path, though I don't know how it will unfold so I am skeptical about her. Though, I must admit her path as interesting as Roxy's. Actually, they are similar in a way. In Roxy path MC tries to bring out her sweet part, in Rachel path MC tries to bring out her wild side. Similar paths, opposite directions. :unsure:

Anyways, my favourites are Roxy(with huge margin, I like her and her path more than all other LIs combined), Rachel, Sara, Ashley, Kim and Lexi. I don't like Carol, Yuki, Natalie, Mallory and Nikki paths. I am not sure about Sasha and Abby paths, I need to see more to comment on it.(y)

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
Yeah Mallory is the only good thing about her path. Funny thing is I used to think Sasha was worst now idk anymore won't know till I finish the last few paths I got left. I kind of hope we drop her for just Mallory later lol
I am not sure about Sasha and Abby paths, I need to see more to comment on it.(y)

I didn't actually mind Sasha. Not really into the femdom stuff. But I found Sasha different.

It was all my choice. Sasha said right up front what she expected and I/MC could agree to it or not. Even if we agreed, we could still walk away at any point. It's probably weird, I just found her different, and not really dominating. She just wanted what she wanted for doing a favor.

There's no Abby path (at least not yet), she just keeps popping up on a few other paths.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I have nothing against Nikki tbh, I just don't like her path. Blueballing, hanging in her room, cumming on canvas etc. not my cup of tea. I also find Yuki and Carol paths boring. I do love Rachel path, though I don't know how it will unfold so I am skeptical about her. Though, I must admit her path as interesting as Roxy's. Actually, they are similar in a way. In Roxy path MC tries to bring out her sweet part, in Rachel path MC tries to bring out her wild side. Similar paths, opposite directions. :unsure:

Anyways, my favourites are Roxy(with huge margin, I like her and her path more than all other LIs combined), Rachel, Sara, Ashley, Kim and Lexi. I don't like Carol, Yuki, Natalie, Mallory and Nikki paths. I am not sure about Sasha and Abby paths, I need to see more to comment on it.(y)
Yeah I plan to play Rachael's path last the teacher thing is kind of off putting for me tho I do like her as a character. I actually loved Nikki cause of the hangouts in her room as she just kind felt like a dude in a girls body and was fun to be around which is why I liked her path so far. Tho I can why some may dislike the blueballing personally doesn't bother me as I do perfer slow burns and don't play for lewds so that kind of thing never really seemed like a big deal to me.

Yeah I can see how carol path is a bit boring as it started really good and fun and then got stale for a bit for sure but I still love her character alot. Yeah if I ranked them on their paths and not how much I liked their character id have a much different ranking on who I like so far. For example Roxy isn't anywhere near my favorite character but one of the more fun paths to play.

I didn't actually mind Sasha. Not really into the femdom stuff. But I found Sasha different.

It was all my choice. Sasha said right up front what she expected and I/MC could agree to it or not. Even if we agreed, we could still walk away at any point. It's probably weird, I just found her different, and not really dominating. She just wanted what she wanted for doing a favor.

There's no Abby path (at least not yet), she just keeps popping up on a few other paths.
true that's the one thing I like about Sasha she is upfront about everything. Still as a character so far she is just barley above Nat for me cause everyone else is more likeable for me. Even Ivy despite she betrayed the MC's trust as I just hate Sasha's personality.

4.30 star(s) 198 Votes