Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I maybe a minority here, but I'd exchange Roxy for Natalie (+ possibly Mellory) any time :LOL:
I just saw Mallory for the first time before I took a break I do like Mallory looks wise. I kind of disliked Natalie since my first interaction with her and just gets worst for me but she is linked to Mallory. But I will say that's cause I really hated how forward she is now if I just wanted some good lewd fun Natalie seems like alot of fun.

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
thanks for that bit of info that's reassuring since that's where I left off in my playthrough since I restarted with the sancho mod. Still hate I was forced to finger her since Carol kind of feels like a girlfriend right now but I can live with that instead of restarting to make her leave. The other LI I can accept it easier since they haven't gotten to the point yet where it feels serious yet in my saves , it's just starting to.

I still got to finish the game so far I really like Carol , Ashley and Sara. Last interaction I had with Roxy on my Roxy save seems like her character might change a bit and be a bit more likeable not sure. I'm mixed on Rachael like her as a character but not sure I do as a LI tho ive yet to make a save for her path I plan to make that one later.
The other LIs all have specific points where you can stop it getting too hot. Ashley you can reject her when she asks about lessons; Sara there are a couple of forks where you are asked to pick between "friend" or "love interest"; Yuki you just need to steer clear of the "intimate massage" questions; Nikki you can completely avoid meeting if you want to; Roxy you can skip the initial shower, or ignore her when you meet her next, or be too rough and leave her tied up and most times if will result in a painful split.

Roxy... is not my type, but she is absolutely my favourite in this game because she is so fucking adorable if you play her route "right". I'm keeping her and making her mine and that's the end of it.

Oct 10, 2022
I maybe a minority here, but I'd exchange Roxy for Natalie (+ possibly Mellory) any time :LOL:
I am not sure about the minority thing but I won't exchange Roxy for entire cast. :)

I'm kinda thinking they'll be solos & thruples (Maybe Ash/Sara, Nikki/Roxy, Carol/Yuki, Sara/Nikki). Or a combo of 4 maybe. Can't see how Rachael would fit in.
I think Rachel can fit in Sara&Ashley throuple but we'll see. If I can have Roxy&Sara&Ash I'd be okay, kinda sad for Rachel but be content about it. I actually don't like Nikki, don't know why. Carol and Yuki paths are too stale for my taste also. So it won't be too hard of a choice for me, if I've asked.

For the routes I play, I have Roxy solo path and manwhore MC path. After dev come up with a solution for harem thingy, I'll probably go for the harem route for the LIs I like.

btw do I need 2 saves for Roxy seemed like one option in the classroom after the BJ she might have a submissive path
Yeah, kinda. Though, submissive path is slippery slope so I suggest you use wt for that. :unsure:

Beduin123

Mar 29, 2023
I just saw Mallory for the first time before I took a break I do like Mallory looks wise. I kind of disliked Natalie since my first interaction with her and just gets worst for me but she is linked to Mallory. But I will say that's cause I really hated how forward she is now if I just wanted some good lewd fun Natalie seems like alot of fun.
I can't say that I'm a big fan of Natalie, but she is a big teaser, she is inventive in her seduction and I like it.
On the other hand, I don't like roughened, broken girls like Roxy. Just not my cup of tea. Yes, I know, she warms up a lot later. But I'm not on a soul saving mission, anyway.

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
I'm kinda thinking they'll be solos & thruples (Maybe Ash/Sara, Nikki/Roxy, Carol/Yuki, Sara/Nikki). Or a combo of 4 maybe. Can't see how Rachael would fit in.
Remember that Sara does tutoring for/with Rachel? That could be an opening... which also gives an outside possibility of three different threesome routes involving Sara - possibly the least likely of all the girls at the start of the game. I doubt any of these will play out though, except the Ashley one, which I personally see as the most likely of any combo in the game (possibly excluding Roxy/Nikki, but Roxy is quite possessive once you get into each other...)
Mallory is way better than Natalie, but you need Natalie to get any Mallory content. If you want Roxy as well though, that ship has sailed. With Natalie being relegated from the LI list, I don't know how much more you'll get from Natalie/Mallory even if you're not on the Roxy path.

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
I think Rachel can fit in Sara&Ashley throuple but we'll see. If I can have Roxy&Sara&Ash I'd be okay, kinda sad for Rachel but be content about it. I actually don't like Nikki, don't know why. Carol and Yuki paths are too stale for my taste also. So it won't be too hard of a choice for me, if I've asked.

For the routes I play, I have Roxy solo path and manwhore MC path. After dev come up with a solution for harem thingy, I'll probably go for the harem route for the LIs I like.

Yeah, kinda. Though, submissive path is slippery slope so I suggest you use wt for that. :unsure:
I'll go a harem/thruple routes depending on what becomes avail. But currently have solos Carol (I think she's my fav), Ash, Nikki, Rachael, Sara, Roxy. Manwhore (with Ivy, Sasha & friends, Lexi, Emma, Kim), and a solo Lexi too.

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
I'll go a harem/thruple routes depending on what becomes avail. But currently have solos Carol (I think she's my fav), Ash, Nikki, Rachael, Sara, Roxy. Manwhore (with Ivy, Sasha & friends, Lexi, Emma, Kim), and a solo Lexi too.
I dumped Kim to go rescue Sara, and never looked back. I wasn't that interested in Kim anyway, but there's no way I'm going to let some sex get in the way of rescuing a friend! (I mean, there's no way I'm answering a phonecall in the middle of the sex in the first place, but that's irrelevant :LOL: ) Nowadays, if I do a fresh save, I just ignore Kim at the bar in the first instance, the only time I might be tempted to do otherwise is to play out the MelkorOil part of the plot, but I don't think there's enough there to make it worthwhile.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I dumped Kim to go rescue Sara, and never looked back. I wasn't that interested in Kim anyway, but there's no way I'm going to let some sex get in the way of rescuing a friend! (I mean, there's no way I'm answering a phonecall in the middle of the sex in the first place, but that's irrelevant :LOL: ) Nowadays, if I do a fresh save, I just ignore Kim at the bar in the first instance, the only time I might be tempted to do otherwise is to play out the MelkorOil part of the plot, but I don't think there's enough there to make it worthwhile.
That's when I noped out of ever playing her path too. tbh I was never into her anyways and checked it out for content on 1 of my saves but that sealed the deal for me

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
There's nothing worthwhile, you're not missing anything. I only added Kim cause I was doing manwhore. (I saved Sara on every other path). And yes, I felt really bad not doing it. Sara's such a sweetie, whether romancing or friends.

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
Sara's such a sweetie, whether romancing or friends.
Agreed, I did a speed run once, looking for a certain point to check something, and I felt so bad not stepping in to help Sara at the party. Actually, that ended up being a funny (if boring) run, because I managed to alienate every girl, so it would literally pass days with MC just lying on his bed checking his phone for messages that never came, and apparently never leaving the room again :LOL:

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
Agreed, I did a speed run once, looking for a certain point to check something, and I felt so bad not stepping in to help Sara at the party. Actually, that ended up being a funny (if boring) run, because I managed to alienate every girl, so it would literally pass days with MC just lying on his bed checking his phone for messages that never came, and apparently never leaving the room again :LOL:
That's pretty much the manwhore run (avoiding all the LIs) There's a lot of lying on the bed. CTRL button gets a big workout. :ROFLMAO:

Oct 10, 2022
That's when I noped out of ever playing her path too. tbh I was never into her anyways and checked it out for content on 1 of my saves but that sealed the deal for me
Guys, you know you can have both Kim and Sara together, right?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Fishdoopler

Beduin123

Mar 29, 2023
Only added Kim for a manwhore run, there's nothing to her. She's pretty bland and boring.
She enjoys it up her ass almost as much as Roxy ;) Anyway, I lost her when spying in the office regarding the crime ring investigation.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I was too lazy to replay but miss her a bit.

Last edited:

TGafy

May 14, 2020
That room is a disgrace. Carol & Yuki need to put a little effort in. Especially if we're about to have a little fourway fun.
It's not that bad, just the socks showing in the dresser. The clothes on the floor is from strip-spin-the-bottle?

4.30 star(s) 198 Votes