Beduin123

Mar 29, 2023
I just saw Mallory for the first time before I took a break I do like Mallory looks wise. I kind of disliked Natalie since my first interaction with her and just gets worst for me but she is linked to Mallory. But I will say that's cause I really hated how forward she is now if I just wanted some good lewd fun Natalie seems like alot of fun.
I can't say that I'm a big fan of Natalie, but she is a big teaser, she is inventive in her seduction and I like it.
On the other hand, I don't like roughened, broken girls like Roxy. Just not my cup of tea. Yes, I know, she warms up a lot later. But I'm not on a soul saving mission, anyway.

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
I'm kinda thinking they'll be solos & thruples (Maybe Ash/Sara, Nikki/Roxy, Carol/Yuki, Sara/Nikki). Or a combo of 4 maybe. Can't see how Rachael would fit in.
Remember that Sara does tutoring for/with Rachel? That could be an opening... which also gives an outside possibility of three different threesome routes involving Sara - possibly the least likely of all the girls at the start of the game. I doubt any of these will play out though, except the Ashley one, which I personally see as the most likely of any combo in the game (possibly excluding Roxy/Nikki, but Roxy is quite possessive once you get into each other...)
I just saw Mallory for the first time before I took a break I do like Mallory looks wise. I kind of disliked Natalie since my first interaction with her and just gets worst for me but she is linked to Mallory. But I will say that's cause I really hated how forward she is now if I just wanted some good lewd fun Natalie seems like alot of fun.
Mallory is way better than Natalie, but you need Natalie to get any Mallory content. If you want Roxy as well though, that ship has sailed. With Natalie being relegated from the LI list, I don't know how much more you'll get from Natalie/Mallory even if you're not on the Roxy path.

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
I think Rachel can fit in Sara&Ashley throuple but we'll see. If I can have Roxy&Sara&Ash I'd be okay, kinda sad for Rachel but be content about it. I actually don't like Nikki, don't know why. Carol and Yuki paths are too stale for my taste also. So it won't be too hard of a choice for me, if I've asked.

For the routes I play, I have Roxy solo path and manwhore MC path. After dev come up with a solution for harem thingy, I'll probably go for the harem route for the LIs I like.

Yeah, kinda. Though, submissive path is slippery slope so I suggest you use wt for that. :unsure:
I'll go a harem/thruple routes depending on what becomes avail. But currently have solos Carol (I think she's my fav), Ash, Nikki, Rachael, Sara, Roxy. Manwhore (with Ivy, Sasha & friends, Lexi, Emma, Kim), and a solo Lexi too.

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
I'll go a harem/thruple routes depending on what becomes avail. But currently have solos Carol (I think she's my fav), Ash, Nikki, Rachael, Sara, Roxy. Manwhore (with Ivy, Sasha & friends, Lexi, Emma, Kim), and a solo Lexi too.
I dumped Kim to go rescue Sara, and never looked back. I wasn't that interested in Kim anyway, but there's no way I'm going to let some sex get in the way of rescuing a friend! (I mean, there's no way I'm answering a phonecall in the middle of the sex in the first place, but that's irrelevant :LOL: ) Nowadays, if I do a fresh save, I just ignore Kim at the bar in the first instance, the only time I might be tempted to do otherwise is to play out the MelkorOil part of the plot, but I don't think there's enough there to make it worthwhile.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I dumped Kim to go rescue Sara, and never looked back. I wasn't that interested in Kim anyway, but there's no way I'm going to let some sex get in the way of rescuing a friend! (I mean, there's no way I'm answering a phonecall in the middle of the sex in the first place, but that's irrelevant :LOL: ) Nowadays, if I do a fresh save, I just ignore Kim at the bar in the first instance, the only time I might be tempted to do otherwise is to play out the MelkorOil part of the plot, but I don't think there's enough there to make it worthwhile.
That's when I noped out of ever playing her path too. tbh I was never into her anyways and checked it out for content on 1 of my saves but that sealed the deal for me

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
There's nothing worthwhile, you're not missing anything. I only added Kim cause I was doing manwhore. (I saved Sara on every other path). And yes, I felt really bad not doing it. Sara's such a sweetie, whether romancing or friends.

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
Sara's such a sweetie, whether romancing or friends.
Agreed, I did a speed run once, looking for a certain point to check something, and I felt so bad not stepping in to help Sara at the party. Actually, that ended up being a funny (if boring) run, because I managed to alienate every girl, so it would literally pass days with MC just lying on his bed checking his phone for messages that never came, and apparently never leaving the room again :LOL:

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
Agreed, I did a speed run once, looking for a certain point to check something, and I felt so bad not stepping in to help Sara at the party. Actually, that ended up being a funny (if boring) run, because I managed to alienate every girl, so it would literally pass days with MC just lying on his bed checking his phone for messages that never came, and apparently never leaving the room again :LOL:
That's pretty much the manwhore run (avoiding all the LIs) There's a lot of lying on the bed. CTRL button gets a big workout. :ROFLMAO:

Oct 10, 2022
That's when I noped out of ever playing her path too. tbh I was never into her anyways and checked it out for content on 1 of my saves but that sealed the deal for me
Guys, you know you can have both Kim and Sara together, right?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Fishdoopler

Beduin123

Mar 29, 2023
Only added Kim for a manwhore run, there's nothing to her. She's pretty bland and boring.
She enjoys it up her ass almost as much as Roxy ;) Anyway, I lost her when spying in the office regarding the crime ring investigation.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I was too lazy to replay but miss her a bit.

Last edited:

TGafy

May 14, 2020
That room is a disgrace. Carol & Yuki need to put a little effort in. Especially if we're about to have a little fourway fun.
It's not that bad, just the socks showing in the dresser. The clothes on the floor is from strip-spin-the-bottle?

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
It's not that bad, just the socks showing in the dresser. The clothes on the floor is from strip-spin-the-bottle?
I suppose! Guess I probably should be looking at the girls instead of the mess anyway. :LOL: Gotta get my priorities back in order. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: TGafy

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I suppose! Guess I probably should be looking at the girls instead of the mess anyway. :LOL: Gotta get my priorities back in order. :ROFLMAO:
nah I was thinking that room was too messy as well. Like how are you gonna have a messy room like that and have some hot girls over. One thing to have a messy room when you are alone.

TGafy

May 14, 2020
nah I was thinking that room was too messy as well. Like how are you gonna have a messy room like that and have some hot girls over. One thing to have a messy room when you are alone.
That rule doesn't apply when the room belongs to one of the hot girls. Plus a hot college girl can get away with a lot more that just socks sticking out her dresser.

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
That rule doesn't apply when the room belongs to one of the hot girls. Plus a hot college girl can get away with a lot more that just socks sticking out her dresser.
I just went and checked those socks are hanging in every scene in Carol/Yuki room. So they haven't cleaned those drawers since the start of the year! :ROFLMAO:

And true, very few college boys (or males at all) are worrying about a mess, when you're about to stick your dick in the hot head cheerleader.;)

4.30 star(s) 198 Votes