mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
Which LI's are exclusive? For example can i date both Sara and Ashley or Yuki and Carol?
At this point, you can pretty much date all of them. With the latest update, the only exception is Natalie, who will bust your balls if she finds out you're also seeing Roxy, and will dump you. Outside of that, none of the girls know about your relationship with any of the others yet (IIRC), except for Ashley knowing about you and Sara. There is an explicit suggestion of a threesome or potential throuple path with Ashley and Sara, and another couple that are suggested at too (Carol and Yuki, Roxy and Nikki).

Radical_Dreamer

Donor
Aug 26, 2018
Not sure if anyone else experienced this, but I had an issue extracting the file when I downloaded it from Mega.

It would give me an error when extracting the images.rpa file and force me to skip it. Plus, it's smaller than the Pixeldrain file.

When I downloaded the Pixeldrain file, it extracted with no problems.

Just wanted to put that out there.

Krepax

Aug 17, 2022
After my third replay, I'm starting to hate Carol, Roxy and even Sara...

Carol and Roxy basically use sex to manipulate the MC and lock him into a relationship. Oh, and they also leverage they misfortunes both in self commiseration and to use the old 'damsel in distress' approach.

Sara is another one who is quick to use the MC once she realizes he has a good heart and cannot say 'no'.

I'm starting to believe University of Problems is a story of a naïve guy with a big stick and a even bigger heart and some women who trick him into doing their bidding.

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
After my third replay, I'm starting to hate Carol, Roxy and even Sara...

Carol and Roxy basically use sex to manipulate the MC and lock him into a relationship. Oh, and they also leverage they misfortunes both in self commiseration and to use the old 'damsel in distress' approach.

Sara is another one who is quick to use the MC once she realizes he has a good heart and cannot say 'no'.

I'm starting to believe University of Problems is a story of a naïve guy with a big stick and a even bigger heart and some women who trick him into doing their bidding.
Yeah, but on the other hand, they're extremely hot and offering unlimited sex. My MC knows what he's doing!

Krepax

Aug 17, 2022
Yeah, but on the other hand, they're extremely hot and offering unlimited sex. My MC knows what he's doing!
Sex with the same person becomes stale after a while after the novelty wears out. (Not to mention that all those sex scenes are becoming more and more a copy of each other...).

Sex in exchange of those girls' troubles? It's a bad deal...

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
Sex with the same person becomes stale after a while after the novelty wears out. (Not to mention that all those sex scenes are becoming more and more a copy of each other...).

Sex in exchange of those girls' troubles? It's a bad deal...
If that's your view, someone's obviously not doing it right.

If you mean solely in terms of this game, I can see your point a bit, but only a bit. I don't see any staleness to it, and while you might see the same moves and stuff, that's just natural.

Reactions: Fishdoopler

Krepax

Aug 17, 2022
If that's your view, someone's obviously not doing it right.

If you mean solely in terms of this game, I can see your point a bit, but only a bit. I don't see any staleness to it, and while you might see the same moves and stuff, that's just natural.
I meant in this game, since apparently the MC is just waltzing from one pussy to another, so he might as well forego the more 'problematic' ones. I mean, he has enough 'variety' as it is... That's why I said he has too big a heart. Although he has no problem jumping in bed with multiple girls, he still thinks it's his duty to help them, and some of these girl definitively take advantage of this.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kitiuuu

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
I meant in this game, since apparently the MC is just waltzing from one pussy to another, so he might as well forego the more 'problematic' ones. I mean, he has enough 'variety' as it is... That's why I said he has too big a heart. Although he has no problem jumping in bed with multiple girls, he still thinks it's his duty to help them, and some of these girl definitively take advantage of this.
Well, there are plenty of paths, you can go a solo route with any girl, so no pussy-hopping. Also, those problems are part of the game, it's about helping out. Might as well just call the game "University" otherwise :LOL:

Whatever your preferences though, it's easy enough for you, controlling the MC (to a degree), to drop the LIs you don't want. Well, to avoid, I suppose, since once you get far enough, I don't think there are m/any options for then dumping an LI...

Reactions: Milton749

Beduin123

Mar 29, 2023
I'm disappointed that Mallory isn't one of the girls that show up with the Heart icon on the phone. Would like to develop a relationship with her.
It looks like the whole Natalie / Mallory line has been dumped in favor of new characters like Nikki and Lexy

• Sad
Reactions: mofonistik

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
I'm disappointed that Mallory isn't one of the girls that show up with the Heart icon on the phone. Would like to develop a relationship with her.
Same, I was interested in Mallory, but you couldn't have her on her own. You could only get her through Natalie (and I really took a dislike to her from the first time I met her), so I never went that path. Looks like I didn't miss anything much and it's over anyway. But a Mallory through Carol would have been fun.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
lol I think this might be the first game I download and use Sancho mod for I dislike using walkthrough mods in AVN's since most are straight forward. On my first playthrough I find it way too easy to cheat left and right / get on another path on accident here at least when trying to be friendly. Tho maybe I just miss judged some choices lol

4.30 star(s) 198 Votes