Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Yeah. I dropped this when I was told that the dev changed his mind about Roxy and the MC movin in together on her solo path. Apparently she's bi and is movin in with one of the other chicks.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Yeah. I dropped this when I was told that the dev changed his mind about Roxy and the MC movin in together on her solo path. Apparently she's bi and is movin in with one of the other chicks.
i'm more upset her cousin isn't a path to me she is one of the better looking characters in this game. But then again Roxy isn't high on my list she is something like my 4th or 5th favorite.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
i'm more upset her cousin isn't a path to me she is one of the better looking characters in this game. But then again Roxy isn't high on my list she is something like my 4th or 5th favorite.
Yeah. I rejected everyone except Roxy. At first I was goin to reject Roxy, because of that shower scene, but quickly learned she's actually a sweet submissive girl.

Reactions: Dessolos

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Yeah. I rejected everyone except Roxy. At first I was goin to reject Roxy, because of that shower scene, but quickly learned she's actually a sweet submissive girl.
Yeah I only gave Roxy a shot cause I read how she gets better and she does but still to much for me to handle to be a favorite of mine . Nikki ended up being my favorite which is something im still surprised about as at first she doesn't seem like a LI for me especially going by her first impression.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Yeah I only gave Roxy a shot cause I read how she gets better and she does but still to much for me to handle to be a favorite of mine . Nikki ended up being my favorite which is something im still surprised about as at first she doesn't seem like a LI for me especially going by her first impression.
I wanted to go after the artist girl, but for some reason I never got the option to go to her studio.

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
I still play. Just move all my paths a little further along each update.

Like you and Kiara, I rejected Roxy because of the shower scene. Natalie too, because of the femdom vibes. But have paths for all the others. (Will do a Roxy at the end, if I can still be bothered).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Dark Silence

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I still play. Just move all my paths a little further along each update.

Like you and Kiara, I rejected Roxy because of the shower scene. Natalie too, because of the femdom vibes. But have paths for all the others. (Will do a Roxy at the end, if I can still be bothered).
lol I played Natalie even if I hate her cause her horny cougar vibes got me curious how crazy she is gonna get that and well her friend is hot so might be worth it later. Just don't let her find out you are dating Roxy or she will almost crush your balls haha. Then again I tend to play every path even girls I have no interest in damn being a completionist

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I know you get it right around the time you take Sara out for ice cream or whatever but if you finish the Sara scene you miss it but yeah it's easy to miss.
I didn't take Sara for ice cream. :unsure:

Sorry, that was probably my fault. I warned Nikki about my creepy uncle. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Me? Creepy? No. I'm the evil uncle. Not the creepy one. That would be that Aussie. I don't think he's in this thread so, not goin to tag him. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Milton749

hirikumo

Nov 19, 2018
I know. I did. I got all the choices right at the party. But never got the text.
I'd just recommend using the WT. If I'm correct, you also have to talk to her during the free-roam that happens after you wake up in the hospital and say you're going to help her out with her art stuff.

4.30 star(s) 198 Votes