indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
how i hate thos basic and extented things...waaaaaa... it's really annoying.must waiting for the extended version for weeks..uff this is one of my best game out there apart for this annoying stuff

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Don't fuck Ivy.

Edit: And if you don't want to redo...

The variable freeroam4_ivysex needs to be set to 0 before the scene with Ashley.

Edit 2: And you can't do the trip with Sara either.
so
sara_event_24 needs to be 0 too.
Worst guide

No, they don't.
Yes, they do. They've always been interchangeable. The one thing that folks forget is that if they play Basic with an Ext save, when Ext drops they will have to replay the same new content to "unlock" any new Ext bonuses.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Worst guide

Yes, they do. They've always been interchangeable. The one thing that folks forget is that if they play Basic with an Ext save, when Ext drops they will have to replay the same new content to "unlock" any new Ext bonuses.
Sancho to your knowledge is sanchomod usable on 1-1-5 basic?

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Sancho to your knowledge is sanchomod usable on 1-1-5 basic?
No, I mod on extended versions only unless there's a critical hotfix from the dev. If you install SanchoMod v1.1.0E inside VN v1.1.5B you will simply revert back to v1.1.0E

If you wish to play Basic with a save made previously with SanchoMod, then use the "SaveFixer" in the mod's OP. There's a fixer file in every SanchoMod OP for every VN I have public. Just do NOT forget about this file later (you'll not want to install the mod and the SaveFixer inside the pending Extended release, it's one or the other, never both).

mestrexota

Mar 6, 2021
how i hate thos basic and extented things...waaaaaa... it's really annoying.must waiting for the extended version for weeks..uff this is one of my best game out there apart for this annoying stuff
Since they take a lot of time to deliver updates, this is an easy way to relieve some anxiety and also promote their funding source. Win-Win situation. I don't see how this is bad.

Reactions: matissewan11

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I sincerely hope DreamNow is considering a Season breakpoint or Part1/Part2, etc type of overall project path. These file sizes are getting quite hefty to maintain all versions. I knew I should have grabbed an extra SSD raid config for this VN... :ROFLMAO:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
FYI: New path introduced - SaraAshleyTriangle

Generally speaking, to achieve this pathing the MC must have helped Ash in Ep18, has the Sara Ep19 event (cabin), told Sara about the Ash relationship, and have a high enough AshRelp score. Those basics will ultimately award the Player the S/A threesome pathing. No triangle lewd yet (of course), but the foundation is set for future updates.

Edit: Also note that Nikki is now likely in play. The gallery code has all been changed to remove Natalie as a main (she's been moved to "Others"), and replaced with Nikki. Also as evidence Nikki has a new Relp stat: NikkiLove. To further evidence this new change in the overall story "big picture" is that the dev has removed Natalie's cheat and replaced it with Nikki's. Seems Natalie was once thought to be a potential LI but has been scrapped for a new Nikki potential, likely evolving around Roxy (of course). We'll see.

Last edited:

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
I'm not saying this is happening in this game, but I've notice alot of VN's let the "slow build" relationship go on sometimes a little too long. There is a sweet spot that a dev can find with building sexual tension between scenes and alot of the times I've noticed slow build for the sake of it, not to create better tension. The stuff with Nicky is pretty hot, but is kinda getting silly

TLDR when build goes on for too long it gets boring. When there is no tension building at all, it is also boring.

Find the center!

CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018
FYI: New path introduced - SaraAshleyTriangle

Generally speaking, to achieve this pathing the MC must have helped Ash in Ep18, has the Sara Ep19 event (cabin), told Sara about the Ash relationship, and have a high enough AshRelp score. Those basics will ultimately award the Player the S/A threesome pathing. No triangle lewd yet (of course), but the foundation is set for future updates.
so, if we decide to do only Ashley route, will that result us to see her bad path?

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
so, if we decide to do only Ashley route, will that result us to see her bad path?
I'm not done porting everything so take this with a grain of salt: I reckon you can have Sara solo OR Ash solo, OR Triangled. I saw a conflict with trying to both Sara AND Ash solo but I'll confirm in in a bit. I edited the post above since I now found a new Nikki thing I need to log properly in my notes for coding prep.

Reactions: CptRexx

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Changelog

Minor:
  • The cast of main characters has been changed (Nikki took Natalie's place)
THAT shit's not minor that's the best news I've heard all day!

Natalie was an instant decline every playthrough and Nikki is literally the most attractive character in game, personality included...

Reactions: Crazonian1

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
hi, is there any working download link to the previous ver 1.1 extended?
well if i see that right last extended was 10.5
find it here

and previous edition was 1.1.0 Special edition (which they say its not extended so i dont know been a while)

PC

patch

Mac

patch

4.30 star(s) 198 Votes