nf20022

Aug 14, 2019
If I'm not wrong all the girls are the same model but tweaked. Does anybody know what model and texture they used?

charlesrich

May 30, 2021
2) Natalie and Roxy are sisters and this can cause some problems with the ToS of Patreon and other platforms. Mostly this concerns the harem ending, which I promised to add to the game. I don't see the problem just because it's a harem doesn't mean they have to interact with each other. Not all Harems have to have Lesbian/Bi content in them and you've avoided the Lesbian/Bi content so far for the most part anyway.
Easy...change Roxy into your landlady and Natalie to your roommate. Problem solved?

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
ok, I have a question. At the sorority party if you decide to have sex with Ivy, you miss out on hanging with Nikki. Do the lost points with Nikki stop things from happening with Nikki? If not then does having sex with Ivy have any benefits or losses later on? I had no interactions with Abby so I've ducked the issue with her telling Carol I had sex with Ivy and Ashley isn't in the picture either (not actually sure who Sara is).

tonydurrant

Sep 17, 2019
The latest Dev's blog was posted yesterday (planned release is second half of February)...

update20_ashley_00m6.jpg

[News] Dev's blog #60
Hey!
Poll about additional events in v1.1.5 - Ended (Nikki and Ashley won)

(Events with Sara, Nikki, Lexi, and Carol are available /// only two events will be added in the next update)
  • 1 main event -- 100% complete
  • 1 big event and 1 regular event with Sara -- 100% and 100% complete
  • 1 event with Kim -- 100% complete
  • 1 event with Lexi -- 100% complete
  • 2 events with Ashley (bad path and threesome path) -- 100% and 100% complete
  • 1 small event with Ashley -- 100% complete
  • 1 small event with Rachel -- 100% complete
  • 1 event with Carol -- 30% complete
  • 1 additional event with Nikki -- 10% complete
  • 1 additional event with Ashley -- 30% complete
As I wrote in a previous news post, I have to postpone the planned event with Roxy to v1.2.0.
2) Renders and animations:
  • 540 renders and 6 animations are ready
Roughly planned: 1000-1200 renders and 8-10 animations
3) Other things:
  • The main menu has been redesigned twice (not radical changes)
  • The music in the main menu has been changed (as an experiment)
  • New face images have been added for some characters to the "Bios" tab in the MC's diary/notebook (also new face images have been added to the biography pages of these characters)
  • The cast of main characters has been changed (Nikki took Natalie's place)
  • A couple of old scenes with Nikki have been added to the "Memories" tab

Fun Shaundi

Jun 24, 2021
Just finished this game, so please help me people: Just to be sure, no matter what we do Rachel is gonna dump us?

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Just finished this game, so please help me people: Just to be sure, no matter what we do Rachel is gonna dump us?
In my playthrough she has not, but you need to carefully curate her points. There are a lot of reasons she could dump you. One of the points where she can accumulate enough annoyance to dump you is if you make her wait too long in the car when she drives you to her dorm and you get a free roam period.

PervyParadox

Apr 26, 2022
Nah she doesn't dump us with the right choices, sorry you done messed up :censored:
I'd suggest replaying with Sancho's mod if you don't wanna miss anything (unfortunately you'll have to start from the beginning I think). Unless you wanna list every choice you've made here so we can tell you where you messed up, but that's probably less practical than using a mod.

tonydurrant

Sep 17, 2019
The Dev just posted his latest Dev log, and it looks like the basic version is still on target for within the week...
_________

1675797913188.png

[News] Dev's blog #61
Hey!
- Ended (Nikki and Ashley won)
- Ended (Carol and Lexi won)
  • 1 big event with Carol -- 95% complete
  • 1 additional event with Nikki -- 20% complete
  • 1 additional event with Ashley -- 100% complete
  • 960 renders and 11 animations are ready
3) Other things:
  • New face images have been added for some characters to the "Bios" tab in the MC's diary/notebook (also new face images have been added to the biography pages of these characters)

Y.Gromov

Aug 27, 2017
The Dev just posted his latest Dev log, and it looks like the basic version is still on target for within the week...
_________

View attachment 2373766

[News] Dev's blog #61
Hey!
3) Other things:

Jun 12, 2020
_________

View attachment 2373766

[News] Dev's blog #61
Hey!
3) Other things:

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Just started 1.1.0 Extended after having left off at the end of 1.0.5 Extended last time. Not sure why, but when I loaded, it shunted me back to the arrival at the hotel and wouldn't let me skip what I'd already played, and saved, from that final scene in 1.0.5. Both the save and current use Sancho, not that I think the mod has much to do with it - possibly the new release just started with the same scene the old ended at, but that would be an annoying habit for a dev to get into.

The other thing I've noticed is that the grammar has really suffered. I've always known this was a game written by someone who wasn't a native English speaker - just the syntax used is a giveaway - but the prior releases had many fewer odd constructions and outright wrong word choices, orders and typos - it would be like when I've written something and decided to change a thought or the tense and didn't go back and alter all my verbs, adverbs and tenses. I don't know if he lost his proofreader or was just rushing through this time, but it's something that really needs to be given more attention in the next releases. As it is, I just walked into the bar to see Kim, and I'm pretty sure I've experienced more grammar issues in this little bit than I did in any single full release prior to this point.

4.30 star(s) 198 Votes