Dec 9, 2020
Hm just replayed through the game and definitely has different routes where you can miss scenes... I'm missing the second to last one on rachel even on full points, so I guess have to make a different choice somewhere.... And I guess something with Emma the nurse...

To expand I'm not even sure where I missed the scenes, in my first continued play through I went with kim and got roxy at the dorm anal scene, second play through I didn't go with kim instead got to video chat with carol, and no roxy at the dorm, but I don't think kim is tied in with that. Also missed rachel naked the first time by doing the wrong order for shower in the apartment. Probably going to be walkthrough heavy going forward.

Last edited:

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
So, you'll always end up on the teacher apartment after the hospital? or where you end up depends on choices?

hubvan

Jun 23, 2018
Does someone know if you can corrupt more girls than just Roxy? So far it seems to me like there is only a vanilla route with all other girls.

Reactions: Tunak23

Fracam

Jun 30, 2020
Hello everybody!
First of all, I want to say that I really like the game so far. It looks good and the story is very interesting and I'm looking forward for more updates!

I wrote my very first walkthrough mod and would like to share it.

*Updated to the version 0.3.0 (Basic)*

Greetings Fulgrim
Thank you. i was waiting for one

EPrometheus

May 30, 2020
No matter how long it takes, I look forward to the next update ... Just tell me, does the next update have a developer date? If so, more or less when?

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Tempting the neglected, married teacher was probably the most juicy sub-plot in an otherwise vanilla game and dev just had to go and make her single too...

n0cn1l

Incest it's all relative
Donor
Dec 25, 2017
anyone know how to get this scene?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The changelog says she has good and bad scenes, my guess is you need to be on her bad side, not on good terms as you seems to be
Tempting the neglected, married teacher was probably the most juicy sub-plot in an otherwise vanilla game and dev just had to go and make her single too...
Well, in his defense this game is not about corruption on the contrary Mc wants to end the college's corruption

Last edited:

markblazes

Jun 16, 2020
Playing this game for the first time and I gotta say, this is very impressive. This some high quality shit right here. Only thing I don't like is the roommate's name is Daniel... I also named my character Daniel XD. There anyway to change MC's name?

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
Playing this game for the first time and I gotta say, this is very impressive. This some high quality shit right here. Only thing I don't like is the roommate's name is Daniel... I also named my character Daniel XD. There anyway to change MC's name?
Put the attached file in your "game" folder. SHIFT+D opens the developer console, View Variables is where you will find the variable for the MC name. Once found, SHIFT+O to open the console, type in the variable + the new MC name, hit Enter/Return and then ESC to go back to game

4.30 star(s) 198 Votes