arms99

May 11, 2018
Looking at changelog I see:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is this possible NTR warning or something? I haven't gotten around to play new update yet.
No NTR, just Eric attempting to become a registered sex offender. Just wish you had to option of punching the guys light out, because he was being super creepy.

S3XYYYY1

Feb 26, 2019
It's a nurse. If you didn't support Rachel when she was crying (I think it was in update 0.1.5), then you will get a bad ending and an event with Emma.

The game ends when you get hit by Max or what?

Updates are released at the end of each month. The next update will be at the end of March.
Yea it ends after getting hit, I got like a few new scenes with nikki but says 600 new scenes in change log.

kewl smut

Oct 21, 2017
At a first glance what I noticed are the faces of the models, they look quite pale to me. Maybe it is caused by the lighting effects. Even though it makes the scenes quite appealing to the eye it also kind of makes these models look a bit bleached. I don't know if this can be improved somehow since I am not familiar to daz rendering/modeling. Well that is just my opinion anyway.

DreamNow

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Yea it ends after getting hit, I got like a few new scenes with nikki but says 600 new scenes in change log.
If the game ends immediately after the hit in the face (you do not have a scene from the hospital), then try to load an earlier save (before the event with the hit).
At a first glance what I noticed are the faces of the models, they look quite pale to me. Maybe it is caused by the lighting effects. Even though it makes the scenes quite appealing to the eye it also kind of makes these models look a bit bleached. I don't know if this can be improved somehow since I am not familiar to daz rendering/modeling. Well that is just my opinion anyway.
These are my personal preferences. At least on my monitor, I like the way the pictures look (most of them)

kewl smut

Oct 21, 2017
If the game ends immediately after the hit in the face (you do not have a scene from the hospital), then try to load an earlier save (before the event with the hit).

These are my personal preferences. At least on my monitor, I like the way the pictures look (most of them)
I think I got what has been missing, :unsure: it is not their skin but the lack of makeup on the faces of each individual person. You can see that clearly in the header image. I think you should at least look in to adding some color to their cheeks while it is early in the build. :giggle: :love:

DreamNow

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
I think I got what has been missing, :unsure: it is not their skin but the lack of makeup on the faces of each individual person. You can see that clearly in the header image. I think you should at least look in to adding some color to their cheeks while it is early in the build. :giggle: :love:
Makeup? Eww... I am for natural beauty :love:. But in some scenes I use makeup (a couple of scenes with Nikki, the first meeting with Sasha)

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Mmm, some scenes are hard to get like the last scene with the teacher. This can be counterintuitive for a simple VN.
If you have to look at a walkthrough to get the goods something isn't right imo.

Reactions: LegendKing23

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.
University of Problems [v0.3.0 Extended] [DreamNow] - Original Size: 1.3 GB

Download Win,Linux (387MB): - - -
Download Mac (372MB): - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

craig johnston

Oct 17, 2018
looks great, I dont suppose there will be any anal in the future? there is some tidy tail there just waiting to be tampered with!

Cheers

Feb 29, 2020
It would be nice if you could name your saves.
Am I supposed to just remember my D-Bag route vs my simp route vs my dick denial of these hoes route vs whatever route?

Nik95

May 18, 2020

I have the same problem, even tho I started a new game (two times now), the game ends after the hit.

rdemon

Jun 26, 2017
I have the same problem, even tho I started a new game (two times now), the game ends after the hit.
I realized that when using the walkthrough mod the game ends after being hit. Hence, if you want to continue you can just delete the mod and it works.

Reactions: Nik95
4.30 star(s) 198 Votes