Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
so i'm trying to enter the console commands to enable scenes with roxy but they do not trigger? am i entering them incorrectly? I follow the console command list in page one and nothing

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
PVU Lewd
How I get pic 10? (is this like the dildo a hidden/secret scene?)

Bug?
Is it a bug that the wallpapers are not saved for all time (like the pics)?

Bigfoot_13

Oct 27, 2017
Hi,

I have a problem, I can't launch the game. Every time I try, nothing happens, even as an administrator. I also tried with the compressed version and with differents download links (mega and nopy)
Do you have a solution?
Thank you

Rodrigoofb

Aug 24, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is this really the only way the update ends? of course we did not see anything but i will be surprised if it's not what it seems.

Pica-bu

Dec 21, 2017
I have a couple of questions - how to unlock the scene with Emma... she just goes away from the hospital room, and after that Rachel comes in (am I missing something or doing something wrong), and speaking of Rachel - how trigger the massage scene on the couch... after neck massage she just tells MC to "put it off for another time"...
Can someone help?

Rodrigoofb

Aug 24, 2020
I have a couple of questions - how to unlock the scene with Emma... she just goes away from the hospital room, and after that Rachel comes in (am I missing something or doing something wrong), and speaking of Rachel - how trigger the massage scene on the couch... after neck massage she just tells MC to "put it off for another time"...
Can someone help?
just don't try to massage her on the chair, then go get a snack and watch TV with her, then you can suggest the massage again, i don't know if there is any particular order but i went with neck/shoulders/back/thighs.

Pcdump

Game player
Donor
Mar 21, 2019
Thanx for the update. Fortunately, we can now continue with this game. (y)

Pica-bu

Dec 21, 2017
just don't try to massage her on the chair, then go get a snack and watch TV with her, then you can suggest the massage again, i don't know if there is any particular order but i went with neck/shoulders/back/thighs.
Thanks, bud (y)
The same here, no event with the nurse in this update, maybe is need a restart of the game.
Nah it's there... just found out that a couple of pages back someone tells that in order to see Emma scene you will have to not support Rachel when she was crying(a couple of updates back) didn't try it myself yet tho

Last edited:
Reactions: Nosket
4.30 star(s) 198 Votes