kekasaurus

Jan 23, 2018
First time playing this game and I quite like it. I assume the dev is not a native English speaker, but over all the language is good and moreover, the writing has this earnest quality I quite enjoy. It seems to be vanilla so far, and I like how the protagonist doesn't have to be a sleazy dude from the start. Some hormones sure, but he still needs time to know the girls before plunging in, and that's a nice change from the typical protagonists.

Dec 9, 2020
just don't try to massage her on the chair, then go get a snack and watch TV with her, then you can suggest the massage again, i don't know if there is any particular order but i went with neck/shoulders/back/thighs.
Sigh, I don't know why, but that isn't working for me, just leads the same ending of her feeling uncomfortable and goes for her shower.

realfoodman

Feb 6, 2020
when u confront carol about lying, the mc says "But let's agree that we'll never cheat on eachother" and im sure he's supposed to say "never lie to eachother" otherwise that conversation made no sense

Reactions: m4pII

S3XYYYY1

Feb 26, 2019
does the game end when we wake up the next day, and rachel screams? just wondering as it doesnt say anything it just ends

fnut

Jun 26, 2017
Any solution to this error? I am getting the same one.
Quote did not work... the error that when trying to comment on Carol's post about having been on her feet all day.

Led

Jul 16, 2017
The basic version, released later, has fewer bugs. Extended version, released earlier, a lot of uncorrected bugs :p
I'm pretty sure that's not the right answer to the question. Unless "extended" means "extra bugs in comparison to the basic version". :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Cernunnos.

akenedy

May 3, 2017
Never was big into feet but this game might change that, the women in this game have some really nice-looking feet. ;)

And love the art style in general, it's different and unique-looking which is always great.

Reactions: Sirren

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
Well, what i can say... Game is low, but good step-by-step is devoloping...
But, sadaly, like "The Trainer", Game be fap-fap for serious only close to ending...

lokoper

Oct 4, 2017
This is a really good game but I hate that we can see other people's pov or thoughts. Like, we shouldn't know. That's the whole point. We try to figure out these girls and make decision that may or may not be in our favour. If i see what the girls is thinking, then where's the adventure?

4.30 star(s) 198 Votes