Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
I want to like this one, because it looks great, but the writer doesn't speak English well enough to get away with not having someone look over it and fix their mistakes. On top of that, weird things like a nurse ignoring someone telling her he was assaulted... My suspension of disbelief can only handle so much. When you make someone behave the opposite of how they'd behave in real life (and are required to behave by law) then you lose me outright.

Great-looking game, but maybe have an editor look over your scripts and make some fixes.
That post and your join date suggests to me you really are new here, and not just some extra alternative account people make to better pile on their own like/dislike fetish opinions. A year and a 100+ game downloads from now you'll be giving this writing a solid B grade. Not perfect obviously with a foreign dev creator behind it, but it's well beyond an acceptable and easy to-look-past-those-mistakes level of presentation :)

That said, after finishing my playthough and wanting to throw up a quick review....I'm sitting here not even knowing how to start. One of those different kind of games I enjoyed overall, but I think the similar character face models thing and the lack of any real chase progression with most of the women (with the whole early "I'm already having wet thoughts about this guy" stuff) kinda left me with an accompanying ....watered down feeling comes to mind as a quick description I'd use I guess?

Dropping the love word bomb that early in the main storyline just came across super rushed and cheesy too.

Last edited:

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
Oh and as another side note to the story and dev.

I know the strong temptation to chase the "we want a harem ending" dollars here may be a strong one (even though I'd argue the people demanding that typically aren't going to be ones helping to finance your game)......but it's not going to work with this one imo.

At least if you legitimately care about further crafting a more seriously toned storyline you obviously put a lot of thought and effort into thus far into something that isn't just smashed to the same ol same ol and non-english concept eyeroll inducing mush latter. Seriously. With some of those backstories a "I ended up a personal sex bot who is sharing my guy with every other girl around me, and I'm happy with that" character conclusion can't be written in any way that doesn't come out terrible.

Last edited:

Deleted member 3250193

AlterWorlds Writer
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2021
That post and your join date suggests to me you really are new here, and not just some extra alternative account people make to better pile on their own like/dislike fetish opinions. A year and a 100+ game downloads from now you'll be giving this writing a solid B grade. Not perfect obviously with a foreign dev creator behind it, but it's well beyond an acceptable and easy to-look-past-those-mistakes level of presentation :)

That said, after finishing my playthough and wanting to throw up a quick review....I'm sitting here not even knowing how to start. One of those different kind of games I enjoyed overall, but I think the similar character face models thing and the lack of any real chase progression with most of the women (with the whole early "I'm already having wet thoughts about this guy" stuff) kinda left me with an accompanying ....watered down feeling comes to mind as a quick description I'd use I guess?

Dropping the love word bomb that early in the main storyline just came across super rushed and cheesy too.
This is a new account, but I've been playing AVNs while stuck in quarantine for the past six months and I had another account active on here previously that I've since deleted. At this point, I couldn't tell you how many AVNs/adult games I've played, but it's a lot. Well in excess of 100.

I commented here because I see potential in this game, and I'd like to see the creators make improvements to correct the flaws that prevent it from being a great game. What I don't do is comment on games that I see no potential for. Which, unfortunately, includes the overwhelming majority of what's out there. So while, yes, this game is far superior to much of what's available, it still could use improvement. A proofreader and minor fixes to dialogue to make it more realistic would push this game into top-tier for me.

I realize how easy it is to forgive games like this the few mistakes they have when so many there are other games that are so, so much worse. But I'd rather speak up, point out the flaws, and see the game markedly improved when the devs fix those flaws.

Last edited:
Reactions: Chrisdarock19

cantplaytheblues1

Dec 11, 2018
Is there anyone who has an actual walkthrough? When I try to use the links on the front page I am just redirected to some useless posts that has nothing to do with walkthroughs. This game seem like one of those of games where a walkthrough is very much needed to get all the scenes.

Klauw1988

Aug 23, 2020
This game has some nice soundtracks especially the downtempo/chillout tracks. Anyone found out some soundtrack names?

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
Would be nice if the cumshots were shown more clearly. It's a visual novel, don't force me to use my imagination :)

Reactions: AwsHen

BobN290

Sep 5, 2019
I'm assuming you know how to open console and use the variables

Variables for MC:
intelligence=xx
strength=xx
basketball_skill=xx
lust=xx

Variables for girls:
for relationship point
"Girl_name"_rel=xx
and for love(heart) points
"Girl_name"_love=xx
I hate to be such a newb, but how do you open the console?

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.3.0Extended APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
Would it look grainier on a 1440p display compared to a 1080p one? I'm contemplating on upgrading but I play quite a lot of VNs.

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
to fix the comment bug you have to do the following:
1. download the apropriate UnRen for your os.
2a. place it in the university of problems folder or the /game/ subfolder and run the program (windows).
2b. run unren via the command line or by double clicking UnRen.command then provide the path to the game (mac/ linux) [not tested simply a transcription of the how to from the source page].
3. select option "1) Extract RPA packages".
4. replace the comments.rpy in game/scripts/ with the one provided by me or fix line 3093 yourself - remove {/font} after "sports."

using unren can break some games. do back up your games before using it.
This worked indeed for the comment problem. But it messed with my saved games and the walkthrough mod. So after applying this fix, I deleted the entire game folder, unpacked it again from the archive and reapplied the walkthrough mod. All is good now.

MarinaStar

Mar 8, 2021
At first there was ICSTOR with his mumboom, and a whole tub of imitators poured out on us, where poor milf were raped by any means of a very small age boys with very impressive devices.
Then Mr. Dots picked up the topic and released his Dating my daughter. The theme of incest remained, but the accent changed, now the parents "had" their children. And again, as if from a machine gun, all possible variations on the theme "fuck your daughter as original as possible" began to pour in on us
Well, now the king of the hill is, of course, Dr. Pinkcake, and therefore, we have to travel to all the universities of the planet, it's a pity not for the sake of knowledge.
As for this "original" product, there is a feeling that it was made in a hurry to catch the hype holiday. The feeling that half of the girls have exactly the same face, only the hairstyles have been changed. About the plot and characters, I generally keep quiet. For what such high marks did not understand for the life of me.

Reactions: Xumeey
4.30 star(s) 198 Votes