BartPS

Oct 21, 2020
Don't try to massage her on the chair, then go get a snack and watch TV with her, then you can suggest the massage again, i don't know if there is any particular order but i went with neck/shoulders/back/thighs.
Yes the order is important, but I think there are a couple of options. The main thing is leave the thighs till last.

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
I absolutely love games that have nice "social network" apps available and characters make posts and you can like and comment on them. So first of all great job for that! But even without that - models are flawless, characters could use a bit more variety but it is okay, environment is amazing and you love to be in any place at this game, story is decent and I am looking forward for when more of it will unravel. All in all, fantastic game that I can't wait to play more of!

Wish developers and supporters best of luck!

matschbirne

Aug 24, 2019
oooh come on, not so quick.:D
finished last update early this day and have to take a break first.:geek:

not that I'm complaining...carol,rachel and foxyroxy my favorite:love:

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
>femdom
Downloading! :love: :love: :love:
Before anybody gets bent out of shape, it's avoidable although I suppose you could stumble into it if you're not reading carefully...

By the same token, it's not exactly clearly marked with a neon sign, but I think enthusiasts will be able to pick up on the clues quickly enough. :sneaky:

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Before anybody gets bent out of shape, it's avoidable although I suppose you could stumble into it if you're not reading carefully...

By the same token, it's not exactly clearly marked with a neon sign, but I think enthusiasts will be able to pick up on the clues quickly enough. :sneaky:
There is only 1 femdom scene? :(

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Nopy doesn't work well for you? For me, Nopy is usually as fast (if not a bit faster sometimes) than Mega...
Yeah. Nopy has always hated me. Apparently it hates others also. Good to know I'm not the only one. But, without Mega or Pixeldrain, I guess this one gets dropped. Unless someone wants to upload it to either of the ones I mentioned.

4.30 star(s) 198 Votes