Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
There is only 1 femdom scene? :(
One of the extra scenes (accessible through the notebook icon) is also femdom.

Shouldn't be all that surprising since the tag only just appeared this update... This isn't a femdom only game, but it does have the kink for those interested.

Reactions: Aseratrix

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
Well, I think I managed to be almost as much of a dog as possible this update :p
Sex for the first time with Carol, but not before submitting to Sasha in order to advance the relationship with Rachel, and leaving Carol's friend Ashley to the wolves of the sorority to embrace her inner slut.
Bring on the next one! (y)

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
University of Problems [v0.3.5 Extended] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.63 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 493 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 459 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Compressed Sample

JzDzGz

Aug 21, 2017
Is anyone else having problems with their saves not working? I play through till the argument in the morning then it switches to the end of version screen. Can't seem to move on to the new content. Really don't want to start over again.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Is anyone else having problems with their saves not working? I play through till the argument in the morning then it switches to the end of version screen. Can't seem to move on to the new content. Really don't want to start over again.
Huh, I did not have that problem. Have you tried loading one of your autosaves from a little before the end of the previous update? You could also load your save and try rolling back a little bit and clicking forward again. Might not help, but worth a try.

JzDzGz

Aug 21, 2017
Huh, I did not have that problem. Have you tried loading one of your autosaves from a little before the end of the previous update? You could also load your save and try rolling back a little bit and clicking forward again. Might not help, but worth a try.
I think its the walkthrough mod. I reinstalled without it and it's fine now.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Glooskabe

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
There are some bugs regarding Carol. I have no lovepoints with carol but she akt like my GF at the station. Then i postpone the date, but it happen anyway later.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
There are some bugs regarding Carol. I have no lovepoints with carol but she akt like my GF at the station. Then i postpone the date, but it happen anyway later.
Technically not a bug; it's written that way, but Dev is probably going to add an option to slow down the progress with Carol...

4.30 star(s) 198 Votes