Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
i have the same problem.. i've downloaded the game.. i did not installed any mod.. the game won't start..
Game version, operating system, compressed or not?

I'm on Windows 10, running University_of_Problems-0.3.5-Extended-pc, downloaded from Nopy.

I can start the game, get past entering the MC's name and boarding the bus with no errors.

ESM13

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2016
The idea of playing monthly update games is so annoying like you get hooked for a game and you download a 2G game every month just for mostly an hour of content and then wait for months for another update I forgot about my lunch after an hour not a month

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
University of Problems [v0.3.5 Extended] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.63 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 493 MB: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD
Compressed Size Mac: 459 MB: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Compressed Sample
at least compressed version Mega

Raizen-sama

Oct 20, 2017
hey guys anybody else has problem with Roxy anal plug scene? I can only choose deny for answer after you pull out her anal plug even though I have INT more than six and strenght 2 which should enable me to choose third answer option

neverthy

Apr 23, 2019
So, basically almost every girl, except for teacher and shy girl, is a whore trying not to show they are a whore? That's a pass.

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
So what is Carol hiding? She is way too perfect, shes gotta be hiding something.

Dovv

Feb 18, 2021
hey guys anybody else has problem with Roxy anal plug scene? I can only choose deny for answer after you pull out her anal plug even though I have INT more than six and strenght 2 which should enable me to choose third answer option
INT ? isnt't it Lust ? i got that scene when my Lust is high enough.

Reactions: Glooskabe

Dovv

Feb 18, 2021
I think that lust is needed for the second option, I think it was something like showing her who is the boss
That must be wrong, in my PT my INT is so low and i got that scene. I don't play with WT mod, do you play with one ? maybe thats why there is a problem on your side

Roninsoul7

Mar 24, 2020
If you don't play with a cheat enabled, you cannot get one of your attributes either. So that just means that they are gating any content that requires that attribute behind doing that kink anyways. Needless to say, anyone who wants to use those attributes without being stuck with that kink are going to have a problem with it.

Last edited by a moderator:

capitanqueso

Jul 6, 2019
Not to complain, but man! Judging by the screenshoots this college is exclusively for old people, I went to a college where the teachers looked way younger than these "students", lol

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
It's not only about the kink, if you don't play with a cheat enabled, you cannot get one of your attributes either. So that just means that they are gating any content that requires that attribute behind doing that kink anyways. Needless to say, anyone who wants to use those attributes without being stuck with that kink are going to have a problem with it.
I don't understand what you are talking about? What attribute? Are you talking about the Lust points you can get in the scene? If so, there is no shortage of Lust points available in the game. Missing those two is not going to hurt you.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
For that option you need: strength == 2 and lust > 6 and you need to have have had sex with Roxy at the party way back in the first update.

Sep 2, 2020
DreamNow

Hello, i think you did a teriffic job regarding the models and Renders. Its hard to make out that models and Backrounds are mostly if ever rendered together and skins of the models are adjusted or u were so clever and used like 2 smililar for the whole cast. But its beautiful working as they look as they belong together.
Lightning i find stunning. :)

Mrs Cooper is stunning and again beautfil put together form top to bottom or as i would say from angel face over perky body never ending legs to high heels :)

I also like the slut. :) She is a great tool of giving the player something from the start so noone has to get blueballed from this the first updates. big thumps up and it was looking great.

The main girl carol is of course also nice but maybe im just not in the mood for real girlfriend material right now, so im after the complicated and trainwrecks. I will be fine. lol

The cast is in danger of looking a bit too similar all around but its ok as long we dont get more of the same in here.
I would even say we have enough girls already, as i dont need so many characters that i never get a scene with the once i like.
But in the end that is up to you.

Functions and programming are at least from the players view without flaw. HUD looks good and noninvasive, Phone is topnotch and so on.
I had no bugs and all functions worked fine.
I also like the fact that one cant oveclick hints to take messages and stuff.
Very clever done and also sadly much needed for people like me because next i explain why.

I wish the rest were as top notch as the graphics. :(

Im not a fan of counts and having to stay on one path to get all those scenes so i deliberately played like i wanted and did not jump on everything obvious and of course when i needed it i had not the choice open to me that i would have wanted in that situation. That is something i really dont like and if i dont have a choice then i dont want one. You could just ask in the beginning then like which girls do you like and do you wanna be this and that.

So i find the gameplay outdated and not very fun. There is no repetition of any fun scenes for example. And im told that the slut would suck me of any time. But there is no option to do just that. Its all on rails and i cant date whom i wanna date when i want.

Edit: So why then the sandbox look and feel if there isnt any sandbox functionality in it? That was the point i was trying to make.

The next thing that did not compare to the beauty of the game is the story or more its translation. I dont know how good this is in its original form or how natural it feels for a russian person but for me this feels mostly unatural and titles and certain things also feel just wrong. Its not a small city if you use stone masons assets that are better to represent new york or detroit or something. And then the mc is talking about its a nice little sleepy city of sorts is a good example. Mrs cooper would be a prof. at a university and so on.

I guess this is like the majority of projects from russians and i felt the same kind of stilted speach comin of it.
Im not a native speaker either but i practicly live english media a 100% and this isnt feeling like normal conversation to me.
It feels something i get in other games yes but they feel just as off.

Since youre now starting to make sufficient money, especially for russia, i would love to see how good this could get, with a writting and translation overhaul, in the future.

Due to its setting this will never be the most innovate game or interesting but for what it is it could be the most beautiful and sweetest for its setting.

Last edited:

Nizzquizz

Oct 20, 2017
So what is Carol hiding? She is way too perfect, shes gotta be hiding something.
Got the same feeling. And since I'm still a bit baffled by the whole "Abby is my second in command but for some reason I can't leave and she holds all the real power" bullshit ... yeah. It's either really bad writing, or some really bad drama waiting to happen...

Reactions: linkinn
4.30 star(s) 198 Votes