linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
Got the same feeling. And since I'm still a bit baffled by the whole "Abby is my second in command but for some reason I can't leave and she holds all the real power" bullshit ... yeah. It's either really bad writing, or some really bad drama waiting to happen...
Yeah, we've seen what Abby makes her girls do so i think we can atleast guess a little, plus she was way to desperate to make MC fall for her, i may be overthinking but i think she wanted to seal the deal before MC hears about her past/present maybe?

The trip was weird too, way too soon to guess anything... but yeah.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Before I play any more of this can some on tell me if the dream scenes keep happening. there has already been two in two days. Is he going to have a lewd dream about every girl he meets?

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I don't understand what you are talking about? What attribute? Are you talking about the Lust points you can get in the scene? If so, there is no shortage of Lust points available in the game. Missing those two is not going to hurt you.
True but we can't say the same about INT, if you miss some INT point through the game this update locks at least three int related scenes.
1-Dealing with Rachel ex using INT.
2-Yuki massage.
3-Tricking Ashley.

Some choices require having max int or max lust, I have a save for each route but without a walkthrough isn't easy to get max points one way or another.

Reactions: Glooskabe

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Damn. I waited for more content with Carol and I got something much better. :love: She is the best along with Rachel.
Carol looked beautiful in this dress, and I didn't recognize her in this hairstyle. :D

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Are you the white knight here? Dude i ain't bitching or nothing i'm just telling what i feel about that. You like a certian character but her route is not for you how are you gonna feel about that?
So you're not really liking her but just her appearance, because it was obvious from the start she was dominant towards the MC

Reactions: Glooskabe

manXone

Oct 22, 2019
This game is amazing but it nedds some improvements:
1) Before THE END of the version it needs to give an advise to the player like ( SAFE NOW, VERSION END) because i lost everithing i did
2) It need some more fredoom, game is very drive, you can t go to speack with a girl to improve relation or do some request like footjob, handjob,blowjob,sex
3) Maybe he can improve footjobs and handjobs, maybe with the introduction of choise "if you like nails or natural feet/hands"
4)Even an improvement of blowjob, you can choise cum in mouth or cum on face

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Are you the white knight here? Dude i ain't bitching or nothing i'm just telling what i feel about that. You like a certian character but her route is not for you how are you gonna feel about that?
I can't really answer that because if a character has traits I don't like (like dominant in your case), I won't like the character either.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
So, caught up with the Dev again on 0.3.5 Extended.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyways, thank you for this game thus far, really enjoying it, and looking forward for more.
I agree with you about in 100% about that asshole ex.
I couldn't watch him treat Rachel like that. Rachel is naive, believing that after her divorce her ex will not do anything to her by coming to her apartment like this.
Worst of all, she herself told him where she lives.

Reactions: JenMistress

Mahakmar

May 25, 2020
i am curious the dynamics of natalia and sasha and hopefully we will see more of the trainer but atm she just puts me off with her behaviour ofc we havent seen so much of her yet beside the 2 sessions and bar ,well gotta say the new update is great and introducing so many more quiestions that popped into my head so keep it up

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

playa2

Jan 21, 2021
mc sound like a dumbass trying to act cool ,and those choices make you wonder what kind of logic the dev's brain follows
-you see your teacher do you want to say nothing or say heavy things ?
-do you want take a shower after workout or not ? oh you decide to take a shower so you agree to be dominated by a slut than

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
mc sound like a dumbass trying to act cool ,and those choices make you wonder what kind of logic the dev's brain follows
-you see your teacher do you want to say nothing or say heavy things ?
-do you want take a shower after workout or not ? oh you decide to take a shower so you agree to be dominated by a slut than
I'm starting to get the same feeling. I think a big part of it is the fact that it's very clear that English isn't the writers primary language.

4.30 star(s) 198 Votes