House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020
Yeah. Nopy has always hated me. Apparently it hates others also. Good to know I'm not the only one. But, without Mega or Pixeldrain, I guess this one gets dropped. Unless someone wants to upload it to either of the ones I mentioned.
God no Nopy is terrible
Sheesh I’m glad I’m not the only one being mistreated by Nopy.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Game doesn't open and mod is updated
As for the Fulgrim's mod, the version linked on the OP is for 3.0. It looks like he's updating it currently...

However, using an outdated mod wouldn't cause you to be unable to open the game at all, and I'm afraid I don't have any wisdom to impart. Sorry... Hope you figure it out/get some help!

Shar4263

Sep 18, 2020
What an Update!!! What a game, man I just love this update.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But for many scenes I had to choose only one path from the starting like total lust or intelligent, but that only made me to play it multiple times and I enjoyed it too.

Reactions: blastwave2k

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
Technically not a bug; it's written that way, but Dev is probably going to add an option to slow down the progress with Carol...
Well it's just weird to have options, to slow down or aviod events with carol and then it happens anyway.

Pica-bu

Dec 21, 2017
So... I like Sasha (at least her model) but correct me if I'm wrong - I can get any lewd content with her (now and potentially in the future) unless I "accept" or "agree" on the fem dom? (not to mention if I didn't accept her proposal, to idk, help Carol there is no telling when or if MC can actually help her). Is it just me or is it really not the greatest idea not to force some kink so to speak, but lock one of the characters behind it to say bluntly (and yea - I hate fem dom... I hate dom in general if I'm been honest, so now minus one character for me). Great... just fucking great.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Yeah, it seems like her content is gonna be like that, I ain't into that so I have to pass on her.
On the other hand it makes some sense. The MC wants her help so it comes with a price.

Last edited:

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
So... I like Sasha (at least her model) but correct me if I'm wrong - I can get any lewd content with her (now and potentially in the future) unless I "accept" or "agree" on the fem dom? (not to mention if I didn't accept her proposal, to idk, help Carol there is no telling when or if MC can actually help her). Is it just me or is it really not the greatest idea not to force some kink so to speak, but lock one of the characters behind it to say bluntly (and yea - I hate fem dom... I hate dom in general if I'm been honest, so now minus one character for me). Great... just fucking great.
It's not even remotely strange to have certain characters be associated with specific kinks.

As for solving the problems presented in the game, I'm quite comfortable that other ways to solve them will arise. This one is here for those players that don't mind or even like it. If not, turn her down and wait for an alternative.

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
So the dev makes content avoidable and people still whine? You can't have your cake and eat it too.

• Angry
Reactions: MrDL and Cernunnos.

maciek1515

Sep 4, 2020
As for the Fulgrim's mod, the version linked on the OP is for 3.0. It looks like he's updating it currently...

However, using an outdated mod wouldn't cause you to be unable to open the game at all, and I'm afraid I don't have any wisdom to impart. Sorry... Hope you figure it out/get some help!

Pica-bu

Dec 21, 2017
It's not even remotely strange to have certain characters be associated with specific kinks.

As for solving the problems presented in the game, I'm quite comfortable that other ways to solve them will arise. This one is here for those players that don't mind or even like it. If not, turn her down and wait for an alternative.
Yeah you probably right, it's just a shame that it has to be here with that sorta thing (cuz as I said I like her model, not to mentioned what she did at the club). Real sad. But hey - mb next kink that I personally don't like (like sharing MMF) will be with Rashel or Carol - who knows (cuz this one was out of nowhere, like a fucking RKO :ROFLMAO: )
So the dev makes content avoidable and people still whine? You can't have your cake and eat it too.
Yeah, dude... I know I know... I'm shutting up just right now(y)

Cee27

Apr 26, 2020
my thoughts exactly

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
Yeah you probably right, it's just a shame that it has to be here with that sorta thing (cuz as I said I like her model, not to mentioned what she did at the club). Real sad. But hey - mb next kink that I personally don't like (like sharing MMF) will be with Rashel or Carol - who knows (cuz this one was out of nowhere, like a fucking RKO :ROFLMAO: )

Yeah, dude... I know I know... I'm shutting up just right now(y)
I believe the dev said on Patreon that next update MC is going to walk in on Carol being gangbanged by the fraternity, apparently that's one of the yearly duties Abby gave her...

Nah, just messing with ya :LOL: I hope your other faves will be spared from your unfavorite kinks. I guess I have it rather easy as a pretty much universal pervert, there are very few kinks that would turn me off.

• Haha
Reactions: Pica-bu
4.30 star(s) 198 Votes