EPrometheus

May 30, 2020
The old version had no bugs, what has changed in this update to the extended version? If it's not relevant, then I won't even download it.

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I disagree with bashing the idea of imitation - even Hollywood is running out of creativity with its remakes and reboots. Sure, I too would like original games as good as the best out there but I'm sure it's very difficult. And I'd rather have a good game imitated rather than an original game which is poor.

Reactions: Xumeey and BartPS

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
For me its a BaDik with better render and same level story. great game in total.
I liked this game and I know everyone has their own taste but honestly, better renders than BaDIK? :censored:
These are absolutely not better renders than BaDIK's. Not by far.
Some of the girls even look the same for the most part.
Not bashing the game in any way, but the two games are currently in different leagues.

Reactions: Lexkar83

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I liked this game and I know everyone has their own taste but honestly, better renders than BaDIK? :censored:
These are absolutely not better renders than BaDIK's. Not by far.
Some of the girls even look the same for the most part.
Not bashing the game in any way, but the two games are currently in different leagues.
In my personal league, this one wins, because I didn't like the other one.

I suppose it all be a matter of taste, but I started BaDIK and left it after a short time, while I am quite liking this one.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
In my personal league, this one wins, because I didn't like the other one.

I suppose it all be a matter of taste, but I started BaDIK and left it after a short time, while I am quite liking this one.
Fair enough. I understand liking one story over the other for whatever reason.
Also, I totally understand liking the types of girls in this game better, even though they look too similar for my taste.

But you wrote about renders, which is a technical aspect. I believe BaDIK's renders are way better than these in posing, lighting, scene composition, etc. Like no possible comparison at all.

Reactions: alex13_zen

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Fair enough. I understand liking one story over the other for whatever reason.
Also, I totally understand liking the types of girls in this game better, even though they look too similar for my taste.

But you wrote about renders, which is a technical aspect. I believe BaDIK's renders are way better than these in posing, lighting, scene composition, etc. Like no possible comparison at all.
Personally, considering that I quite like games with the koikatsu style, I don't see anything wrong with these, nor do I intend to compare this game renders with the BaDIK's renders (which I don't remember well what they are, I played it a while ago). If the renders of another game are better than this one, well, it doesn't matter to me either. If the story of the best renders seems bad to me, I won't play it, if i like the story (among other things) i will play it. Personally, the story matters more to me than the graphics, as long as I like them it will be fine if the story is good and it hasn't fetishes that I dislike.

That said, I suppose that BaDIK will have better renders if you say so (as I say I played it a while ago and I don't remember well, and I haven't intend to go check if they are better or worse), but honestly, it's something that doesn't interest me at all.

erkper

May 16, 2018
So any chance Dev will release a patch or fix for the broken Carol "on my feet all day" post? I don't use Unren so I won't be able to take advantage of the fix posted earlier.

Saitama_sama

Mar 5, 2021
How much time will it take (on an average) for this game to get completed if everything goes at the pace as it is going right now . I can not take this wait after playing 1 chapter and then waiting for another

4.30 star(s) 198 Votes