doe50818

Apr 5, 2020
Both related to her being drunk.

When the husband appear on her apartment, you have to solve the problem using force. Then she will be drunk after the party. It will trigger these two scenes. One on the same night, the other the morning after.
There's no party, she's staying at her sister's, and the MC goes back to the dorm. (never mind, it's just not the same day, but the day after...)

Last edited:

TempinOffice

May 25, 2020
As per walkthrough there was supposed to be a scene with Carol in v0.5.5, but I didn't got any. I'm also in Rachel route but can anyone tell me where I left Carol route?

Xypher

May 1, 2017
I'm curious, if I keep going for the Rough route for Roxy will that lead me to a "Bad End" for her in the future?

1337Bob

Jan 31, 2018
Can MC and Carol go even two sentences without calling each other twenty different pet names?

It's quite nauseating and annoying.

kjames21

Dec 12, 2019
I been trying to download this game for a while now, every time I try to extract the zip file, it gives me an error, and asks me to break the operation, anyone else know how can i fix this?

Perseus134

Sep 30, 2017
I'm enjoying the game so far, but clearer instructions on the install would be nice. Do you need to get the base download as well as the update? Also, the news script file seems to be missing.

Last edited:
Dec 26, 2017
How to unlock the memories 8 of Ratchel and 5 of Roxy?
In case you haven't found them yet.

Rachel 8: use the strength option to deal with her husband when he's slapping her around

Roxy 5: this took a bit to figure out. When collecting clothes after hospital stay choose "Don't waste time" when she tries to bock entry into dorm room.

4.30 star(s) 198 Votes