tonydurrant

Sep 17, 2019
Words cost nothing;)
Compared to 95% of similar games/projects around, if anything, I would say this is one of the most overrated games here.
And Im playing it.
I think the game is getting the support that it deserves, but the thing that sets it apart for me is that the Dev is good at project management! The Dev provides weekly updates in Discord and email (to Patrons) and generally does monthly releases. There is none of the 'it's ready when it's ready' nonsense - the work is planned and executed without fuss and delivered on time. I have moved some of my support from other developers to DreamNow because of this.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
If we take into account the 7,922 patrons of ICSTOR, with its eternal problems, then it is UNDERESTIMATED.
if we take into account billions musk earns, icstor, with all its flaws, is CRIMINALLY UNDERPAID!
and if we take into accounts 30-40 patrons few very good games have/had for years (take my sigs for example) - THIS GAME IS CRIMINALLY OVERPAID!!

shall we proceed with this off topic nonsense?

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I'm enjoying the game so far, but clearer instructions on the install would be nice. Do you need to get the base download as well as the update? Also, the news script file seems to be missing.
The game has several bugs as it is now.
For example, I can't access Sasha's bio profile; it always shows an error.

As for people who don't have access to the news app since the pvu_news.rpy file is missing, check this post and leave the guy a (y)
https://f95zone.to/threads/universi...nded-multi-mod-shaddymodda.69314/post-6349387

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
People how can I unlock this PVU lewd pic?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The walkthrough literally says "9 - An evening at Rachel's apartment. Give her a thighs massage and listen to what she'll do in the bathroom after that."
However, after giving her the massage when she goes to the bathroom I can do nothing but wait; I can't listen to her or do anything else at all while she's inside.
Afterwards, she comes out and goes to her room, but that leads to the peeking scene that unlocks the next lewd render. So I have no idea how to unlock the circled one.

Johnysantos

Aug 22, 2021
Hey guys! i am having a problem, I click on the PVU News and the game crash with an error 'name error: name 'news_13' is not defined. What shoud i do?

Perseus134

Sep 30, 2017
Jul 23, 2021
People how can I unlock this PVU lewd pic?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The walkthrough literally says "9 - An evening at Rachel's apartment. Give her a thighs massage and listen to what she'll do in the bathroom after that."
However, after giving her the massage when she goes to the bathroom I can do nothing but wait; I can't listen to her or do anything else at all while she's inside.
Afterwards, she comes out and goes to her room, but that leads to the peeking scene that unlocks the next lewd render. So I have no idea how to unlock the circled one.
Do it in this order: Take a shower -> Watch TV -> Go to sleep

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Do it in this order: Take a shower -> Watch TV -> Go to sleep
Thank you bro! I finally saw it.
Since you miss out on the spying scene I never thought of trying that. The WT should make that clear anyway; it doesn't explain anything about the order of the actions in that scene.

Last edited:

tonydurrant

Sep 17, 2019
News on version 0.6.0 - sadly no Rachel event in this version.
_______

Hey!
Don't forget about polls:
  • The early access of v0.6.0 is roughly planned for August 29-30.
First of all, I apologize for the fact that I to add an event with Rachel in 0.6.0. Unfortunately, I didn't have enough resources for this, since Ashley and some secondary characters took up a huge part of the screen time.
Changelog:
1) Events:
  • big event with Roxy
  • 2 big events with Ashley
  • free roam around the campus (events with: Sara, Carol, Mickey, Nikki, Ivy, Eric and couple of episodic characters)
2) Renders and animations:
About 660 renders and 5 animations are ready
3) New character - Ivy
4) Bug fixes, small optimizations

benny7

Apr 22, 2019
Have not played this game since first release so i was surprised at how much the animations have improved since the old game. Some of the best animations i have seen in a VN game.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Ashely model is pretty nice, no wonder she won the polls.

I like all girls, but Ashley personality fits with her model.

tonydurrant

Sep 17, 2019
The Standard Version 0.6.0 has just been released to Early Access. Normally this means the standard release will be in 3 days.

[Early access + Walkthrough] University of Problems v0.6.0

Unlocked
[Early access + Walkthrough] University of Problems v0.6.0
Thank you all for your support!
Please report any bugs, errors, or problems you find to a special channel in discord or here.
Game (Basic version): | | (Thanks to DarkAssassin)
Walkthrough:
The Extended version will be available in the next 12-24 hours!
Important notes:
1) Replay last studio Nikki event if you don't wanna help her in future
2) If you didn't get new events with Ashley, then replay events with her started from v0.5.5. If that can't help, replay started from v0.5.0
Changelog:
Main:
1) Renders:
  • ~660 renders and 5 animations ( +100 renders, 3 animations and 6 PVU Lewd photos in the Extended version)
2) Events:
  • big event with Roxy (+1 in Extended ver)
  • 2 big events with Ashley (+1 in Extended ver)
  • event with Sara
  • event with Carol (good and bad variants)
  • event with Nikki
  • event with Ivy
  • event with Eric
  • event with Mickey
3) New character - Ivy

Minor:
  • bug fixes as usual

4.30 star(s) 196 Votes