Mod Ren'Py University of Problems [v1.4.5 Extended] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

5.00 star(s) 13 Votes

mariolewd

Jul 25, 2022
Well, the mod does not change/add/remove any stock image files and that one is in the OEM VN installation. I don't know where you got your installation from but both the uncompressed and compressed have that image. I've attached it for you nonetheless.

Open the attached zip and drop the contents inside the "game" folder.
thank you, will try it

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Hi Sancho1969 bro , how to enable to choose both options as per your images in walkthrough..
Good morning. Well, considering that feature is on by default it's obvious from your pic you've done or added something else. Your GUI is not the same at all so start by removing whatever other shenanigans were added/changed or install from scratch the VN+SanchoMod only. Your issue is with whatever else was done outside my control.

Itzrajib

May 31, 2020
Good morning. Well, considering that feature is on by default it's obvious from your pic you've done or added something else. Your GUI is not the same at all so start by removing whatever other shenanigans were added/changed or install from scratch the VN+SanchoMod only. Your issue is with whatever else was done outside my control.
Bro I'm using the Android version which link is given by you..

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Bro I'm using the Android version which link is given by you..
Hmmn... I see. That makes this whole situation completely different then. estrada777 made it and appears to have added "features" beyond the original scope. Since he's now tagged give him a chance to see the ping and respond.

Reactions: Itzrajib

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Hmmn... I see. That makes this whole situation completely different then. estrada777 made it and appears to have added "features" beyond the original scope. Since he's now tagged give him a chance to see the ping and respond.
I'm sorry I don't understand the question, what are we talking about here? I don't see anything funny in that screenshot.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I'm sorry I don't understand the question, what are we talking about here? I don't see anything funny in that screenshot.
The user states that compared to the OP preview pics (Column 3, second pic, which is correct) that the split scene choice is missing. I'm seeing more than that such as the GUI is not the same including the choices and also the ChoiceGuide is modified.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
The user states that compared to the OP preview pics (Column 3, second pic, which is correct) that the split scene choice is missing. I'm seeing more than that such as the GUI is not the same including the choices and also the ChoiceGuide is modified.
Itzrajib Can you give me a screen shot of the main page that shows the version at the bottom right?

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
I'm guessing that the update didn't actually install. Try this version:

Aug 18, 2022
View attachment 1612403

Overview:
In-game mod for University Of Problems
Multi-mod adds support for save descriptions, choice guide, custom stat screens, custom scene gallery, custom settings, custom fonts and more.

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Developer whose respective links are found below.

*** SanchoMod Core v6a ***
Massive overhaul of core mod with 1,000's of cumulative hours in development
It is highly recommended you run via your secondary graphics processor (not your integrated), instructions below.

Updated: 07-30-2022
Game/Creator: University Of Problems / DreamNow /
Modder: Sancho1969 F95
Mod Version: v1.0.0 (Extended)
Game Version: v1.0.0 Extended
Language: English

Features:
  • Improved aesthetics with animated mod menus/screens, all fully customizable to tailor your personal experience.
  • Too many story branches got you down 'cause you can't remember which of your saves is which? I gotcha covered. Includes the Original SanchoMod save description feature. Often imitated (including the use of my GUI buttons) the SanchoSave is more intelligent and efficient, saving you keystrokes as it autoloads the save slot descriptions and it also allows you to completely escape the process of saving if you wish (I've personally not seen this feature with other imitations). Feature can be toggled on/off anytime as desired.
  • Adds multiple exhaustive stats screens always accessible via the MiniMenu or Options menu. Resizable, toggle-enabled, various formats, and more.
  • Adds in-game walkthrough (ChoiceGuide) noting all variable changes and highlighting important choices. Can be toggled on/off at anytime, play as YOU want to play. You are not forced to view spoilers if you do not wish.
  • Multiple opacity and text sizing options to customize your experience including dialogue boxes, text and fonts, QuickMenu sizing and format versions, and more. All can be toggled on/off as desired, again allowing you even more control to tailor your experience.
  • Adds a custom fully unlocked scene gallery (SanchoGallery) that runs completely independent.
  • Adds professionally coded custom cheats (SanchoCheats) if applicable (varies from port to port). New Feature: Now includes the soon to be infamous "Tee-Hee" toggle button.
  • Adds the ability to view multiple scenes (SanchoSplits) if menu choice has a scene/route split.
  • Guide for Phone Tasks, Phone Chat, FreeRoam and more. Featuring the debut of the all new dynamic FreeRoamGuide.
  • Too many new features to list.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
SaveFixer:
(Using SanchoModded saves in an unmodded game)
Change-Log:

Current revision: 08/03/2022 16:29 CST
Download: -
The only mobile port I personally endorsed (by estrada777) can be found here (v0.9.5e).

SanchoMod GUI/Features
View attachment 1865085 View attachment 1865086 View attachment 1865087 View attachment 1865087 View attachment 1865088
View attachment 1865089 View attachment 1865090 View attachment 1865091 View attachment 1865092 View attachment 1865093
Dynamic ChoiceGuide/SanchoSplits/SanchoReChoice
View attachment 1612581 View attachment 1612580 View attachment 1612512 View attachment 1612515 View attachment 1612511
Dynamic FreeRoam & Other New Features
View attachment 1865105 View attachment 1865106 View attachment 1865107 View attachment 1865108 View attachment 1865109
Mobile JoiPlay Friendly (non-tech supported feature)
View attachment 1865115 View attachment 1865113

(Screenshot below explains the SanchoMod interface/features)
View attachment 1612470
If you enjoy my mods and guides, please consider smashing the "(y)like" to give me support. You won't see links or advertisements in any of my mods, all I ask is for your gratitude if you enjoy my work. Feel free to follow my profile where I post new mods, updates, and status of works-in-progress. If you find this particular mod beneficial and/or enjoyable, consider leaving a proper review and a "vote" so others might benefit from your personal experience. My personal thanks (as always) to the hardworking devs, compressors, and admins. Kindest regards and be well.
Lmao I suck at this game missed a good 40% of scenes thanks for the mod

• Haha
Reactions: Sancho1969

Ryuji

Jul 18, 2017
What does the "girl nameE 14.5" (example "CarolE14.3") means, it appears from time to time when you have more than 1 opinion to choose.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
What does the "girl nameE 14.5" (example "CarolE14.3") means, it appears from time to time when you have more than 1 opinion to choose.
It's how the dev is naming event variables considering he's not using booleans (which would be normal). Booleans are True/False as would normally be expected. This dev is using event variables as integers (1,2,3,4,etc).

Now the ChoiceGuide is used to working with booleans (as that would be normal) but since the variables are declared as integers I'm using the decimal as the separator in the guide. In your example event variable "CarolE14" would be Carol's 14th event variable and would be set to "3".

So, "CarolE14" will never be True or False but rather "0" by default and depending on how many choices the dev decides to implement the "0" integer is changed to "1" or higher.

It's wonky, I get it, but he's not the only dev to have gone down this odd road of using event variables in a rather unorthodox fashion. Code conditionals are much easier for the developer to write and keep track of if using boolean (True/False) rather than a string or integer but it is what it is so I had to deal with it.

And yes, there's a dev I work on a different VN that used to use strings instead of booleans but I was able to talk them into changing that theory. He was using [variable] "Yes" and [variable] "No". It was a fucking nightmare until I got him to change to booleans. He was new at coding so it was easier to convince him tbh.

Reactions: Ryuji

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Please, before you ask:

Extended versions ONLY unless Basic update is critical (fixes gamebreaking bugs I haven't already fixed).

If you simply can't wait then use the "SaveFixer" found in the OP. Don't forget about this file later though, you'll want to delete it if installing SanchoMod as it'll bork the GUI and possibly crash the mod (they are NOT made to run simultaneously).

Yes, I'll prep the mod for Extended using the Basic scripts but this is simply to allow me to get the Extended mod in your hands faster and more efficiently when it (the VN) inevitably will drops a few days later.

Regards.

Edit: Since FAP369ZONE 's compression is already "hybrid" I'll consider dropping a separate "temp" mod for it as it's basically exactly how I work in prepping for the pending "Extended" version anyway. I have some other VN's I have to update today/tonight as well so no promises but I'll try to do you all a solid. Just know you'll have to replay the update when Extended drops to technically "unlock" the extras in 0.0.5 (I'll always give you the scenes in SanchoGallery but that gallery does NOT unlock the dev's gallery intentionally.... unlocks are "cheevos" (achievements) and are meant to be unlocked through normal playthrough. SanchoMod draws the line there.... I refuse to take the game out of the game at some point.

If I release it then instead of "SanchoMod Installed" at the screens you'll see "SanchoMod FAP369ZONE Edition Installed" or similar.

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Well... how quickly things change. I might have had a friendly little bird fly to my window sill and might have had Extended in it's beak... deets pending.... I'm trying to catch the bird

• Haha
Reactions: TheSidewinder

Gordon_79

Jun 8, 2022
Please, before you ask:

Extended versions ONLY unless Basic update is critical (fixes gamebreaking bugs I haven't already fixed).

If you simply can't wait then use the "SaveFixer" found in the OP. Don't forget about this file later though, you'll want to delete it if installing SanchoMod as it'll bork the GUI and possibly crash the mod (they are NOT made to run simultaneously).

Yes, I'll prep the mod for Extended using the Basic scripts but this is simply to allow me to get the Extended mod in your hands faster and more efficiently when it (the VN) inevitably will drops a few days later.

Regards.

Edit: Since FAP369ZONE 's compression is already "hybrid" I'll consider dropping a separate "temp" mod for it as it's basically exactly how I work in prepping for the pending "Extended" version anyway. I have some other VN's I have to update today/tonight as well so no promises but I'll try to do you all a solid. Just know you'll have to replay the update when Extended drops to technically "unlock" the extras in 0.0.5 (I'll always give you the scenes in SanchoGallery but that gallery does NOT unlock the dev's gallery intentionally.... unlocks are "cheevos" (achievements) and are meant to be unlocked through normal playthrough. SanchoMod draws the line there.... I refuse to take the game out of the game at some point.

If I release it then instead of "SanchoMod Installed" at the screens you'll see "SanchoMod FAP369ZONE Edition Installed" or similar.
Dude, you are crystal clear as always, your mods are masterpieces, they worth any patience (not so much actually because you are also superfast in delivering them to us), you are the best and we love you!!!

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
FYI: I'm having to go back and change the ChoiceGuide due to some event variables now having purpose. Without spoiling much you'll likely want to insure you have a save point here (depending on who's pathing your on of course):
1663973270949.png

Since this might get a bit complicated I'm going to grab my first Crown & Coke... you know... for science and all.

5.00 star(s) 13 Votes