Mod Ren'Py University of Problems [v1.4.5 Extended] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

5.00 star(s) 13 Votes

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I'm going to add a stat in the screens to help both you and me know where we are at during updates... it will automatically update when a new episode update is crossed. Nothing you haven't seen before in some of my mods but I don't recall WTF I haven't already done it tbh.
1663975923524.png

Reactions: DVC804

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
My bud Glooskabe isn't done with Extended's final proofreading yet and since we have the pre-Final of Extended available I'll likely release a "pre-proofread" version in honor of one of one of my other buds DarkAssassin that I was already working on anyway. This will allow you folks with little to zero patience to get Extended the fastest way and I'll simply update it tomorrow or Sunday after Glooskabe has combed through it properly. One day I'll get in the credits too after the dev is satisfied he's taken enough of my ideas :ROFLMAO: :p. There's some additional features in this custom build that, if I release publicly, aren't and generally won't ever be in other SanchoMod public releases.
1663984794015.png
I'm debating the whole thing while I polish the wheels on this hot rod. The core of it is already done and I do have other VN's I need to start updating... but it's UoP... you folks expect the best so I'll keep buffing on the paint while sippin' whiskeys for a bit.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod Update (v1.0.5 Extended)

Custom build: SanchoMod DarkAssassin Edition

Go get you some.

Links in the OP are updated accordingly.

Changelog:
  • All of it.
If you enjoy my work once you've had time to check it out, consider leaving a vote and/or review so others might benefit from your experience. Positive or negative, all civil forms of rational criticism are welcomed and appreciated. Your feedback matters.

Regards.

jasad

Dec 14, 2021
View attachment 1612403

Overview:
In-game mod for University Of Problems
Multi-mod adds support for save descriptions, choice guide, custom stat screens, custom scene gallery, custom settings, custom fonts and more.

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Developer whose respective links are found below.

*** SanchoMod Core v6a ***
Massive overhaul of core mod with 1,000's of cumulative hours in development
It is highly recommended you run via your secondary graphics processor (not your integrated), instructions below.

Updated: 09-23-2022
Game/Creator: University Of Problems / DreamNow /
Modder: Sancho1969 F95
Mod Version: v1.0.5 (Extended)
Game Version: v1.0.5 Extended
Language: English

Features:
  • Improved aesthetics with animated mod menus/screens, all fully customizable to tailor your personal experience.
  • Too many story branches got you down 'cause you can't remember which of your saves is which? I gotcha covered. Includes the Original SanchoMod save description feature. Often imitated (including the use of my GUI buttons) the SanchoSave is more intelligent and efficient, saving you keystrokes as it autoloads the save slot descriptions and it also allows you to completely escape the process of saving if you wish (I've personally not seen this feature with other imitations). Feature can be toggled on/off anytime as desired.
  • Adds multiple exhaustive stats screens always accessible via the MiniMenu or Options menu. Resizable, toggle-enabled, various formats, and more.
  • Adds in-game walkthrough (ChoiceGuide) noting all variable changes and highlighting important choices. Can be toggled on/off at anytime, play as YOU want to play. You are not forced to view spoilers if you do not wish.
  • Multiple opacity and text sizing options to customize your experience including dialogue boxes, text and fonts, QuickMenu sizing and format versions, and more. All can be toggled on/off as desired, again allowing you even more control to tailor your experience.
  • Adds a custom fully unlocked scene gallery (SanchoGallery) that runs completely independent.
  • Adds professionally coded custom cheats (SanchoCheats) if applicable (varies from port to port). New Feature: Now includes the soon to be infamous "Tee-Hee" toggle button.
  • Adds the ability to view multiple scenes (SanchoSplits) if menu choice has a scene/route split.
  • Guide for Phone Tasks, Phone Chat, FreeRoam and more. Featuring the debut of the all new dynamic FreeRoamGuide.
  • Too many new features to list.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
SaveFixer:
(Using SanchoModded saves in an unmodded game)
Change-Log:

Current revision: 09/23/2022 23:40 CST
( Custom build: SanchoMod DarkAssassin Edition )

Download: -
The only mobile port I personally endorsed (by estrada777) can be found here (v0.9.5e).

SanchoMod GUI/Features
View attachment 1865085 View attachment 1865086 View attachment 1865087 View attachment 1865087 View attachment 1865088
View attachment 1865089 View attachment 1865090 View attachment 1865091 View attachment 1865092 View attachment 1865093
Dynamic ChoiceGuide/SanchoSplits/SanchoReChoice
View attachment 1612581 View attachment 1612580 View attachment 1612512 View attachment 1612515 View attachment 1612511
Dynamic FreeRoam & Other New Features
View attachment 1865105 View attachment 1865106 View attachment 1865107 View attachment 1865108 View attachment 1865109
Mobile JoiPlay Friendly (non-tech supported feature)
View attachment 1865115 View attachment 1865113

(Screenshot below explains the SanchoMod interface/features)
View attachment 1612470
If you enjoy my mods and guides, please consider smashing the "(y)like" to give me support. You won't see links or advertisements in any of my mods, all I ask is for your gratitude if you enjoy my work. Feel free to follow my profile where I post new mods, updates, and status of works-in-progress. If you find this particular mod beneficial and/or enjoyable, consider leaving a proper review and a "vote" so others might benefit from your personal experience. My personal thanks (as always) to the hardworking devs, compressors, and admins. Kindest regards and be well.
thx for the mod update Shanco~ :LOL:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Well... ~40 minutes past release, over 500 DLs, and nothing but the sound of crickets. Excellent, that means folks are immersed and nothing's broke (yet). I'll take that as the sincerest of compliments, finish another fine adult beverage, and call it a night. Please enjoy, I hope you find the mod to meets your expectations and more. Regards.

mazul

Nov 28, 2018
I've only tested the gallery portion of the mod so far (and I might just be dumb), but the scene with Roxy where you're at the tattoo place should have more than the option of 'Resist temptation' right ? :)

justaguy44

Jun 30, 2018
sancho Don't have an option when right-clicking on the .exe file to "run with secondary processor". When I am running this game normally, I find my mouse often doesn't work on most of the clickables on the screen, and I have to use the 'enter' button to move forward. Also, if I bring up your Options menu, there's no way for me to close it. Putting the cursor out somewhere else on the screen, and either clicking the left mouse button or hitting the enter key do nothing.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Good morning.

I've only tested the gallery portion of the mod so far (and I might just be dumb), but the scene with Roxy where you're at the tattoo place should have more than the option of 'Resist temptation' right ? :)
Yes, it should. I may have missed part of the unlock. Ill check it out. Regards.

The game seems to ocationally crash when you try to go to the 2nd page in the extras tab Sancho1969
I'm not able to replicate yet. Are yo in-game or at the Main Menu when this happens? Regards.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Resolved. It will be in the pending maintenance update. Give me a bit to see if the other issues are user-only related or not.
1664022516085.png
Ashley's replay had similar issue. I've updated the FAQ and the maintenance update is currently pending upload:
1664023164579.png

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod Update (non-critical)

Changelog:
  • Resolved - In SanchoGallery, during Roxy's U18 Parlor scene the second choice "Go for it!" was not presented if the user didn't have unlocked via standard playthrough.
  • Resolved - In SanchoGallery, during Ashley's U18 scene the second choice "Help her" was not presented if the user didn't have unlocked via standard playthrough.
Simply re-download the mod and reinstall over existing installation overwriting as requested.

Mentions: mazul

Reactions: JennaJJ

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Decided to test as we're headed to Pismo for the rest of the weekend. Sancho gallery is unlocked, but, when you click on a scene, game freezes and goes black screen. Using laptop right now. Can't test on a pc.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Decided to test as we're headed to Pismo for the rest of the weekend. Sancho gallery is unlocked, but, when you click on a scene, game freezes and goes black screen. Using laptop right now. Can't test on a pc.
Good morning bud. Any particular scene? I just ran through a dozen randoms and zero issue. We'll narrow it down. Safe travels.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I tried..but gallery is still locked ..its wroiten sanchoz gsllery but scenes r not locked
Indeed. SanchoMod has never had an OEM gallery unlocker... it's always had it's own that runs on separate code. It works so that it intentionally does not unlock any OEM scenes so those remain as "cheevos" (achievements) that you can work toward via standard playthrough. It's the best of both worlds, you see?

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Yeah. I said laptop above. It's a Corsair Voyager a1600. Ryzen 5900hs, with radeon rx 6800m and 32gigs memory.
Damn. 4 bench rigs here and none radeons though I can't think of any reason that config would be any issue at all, it's certainly no potato. Can you test any of the OEM gallery scenes and/or load up one of your saves and skip to a scene in standard playthough to see if same thing happens? (although you probably already did)

5.00 star(s) 13 Votes