Lol20080

Feb 5, 2021
Does anyone have the same errors like me in the android version? Whenever I go the replays and click on any of them, I have a black screen and it says that the picture file is missing. And that's happening for every scene for the replays. But when I load my last save state, everything seems to be working fine

Reactions: JOE MAMA23z

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
I like most everything so far about UOP but what bugs me is the dialog. It's not what they are saying it's how they say it. It seems.... Robotic or something.

TRANT

Aug 22, 2017
I like most everything so far about UOP but what bugs me is the dialog. It's not what they are saying it's how they say it. It seems.... Robotic or something.
maybe an A.I. writes the text for this game... wouldn´t be suprised if so and he wouldn´t be the only one.

mommysboiii

Engaged Member
Oct 17, 2019
Yeah...me too
yeah but we porb have to wait years for that:confused:sadly the game is more interested in giving huge amount of characters sex scenes and harem routes instead of getting the story forward or give some consequences for your decissions and so on....

the games just turned into this typical no story/consequences harem fest game (like triple,quadruple,quintuple relationships)

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
There's a few things that keep me from giving this game 5 stars. Some dialog is ok but a lot of it is crap like robotic or something. The women all look a like, same faces with different hairstyles and clothing style. Some encounters seems forced, like with Rachel he is getting closer to her and starts to offer massages and that's cool an all. But they haven't matured to a romantic stage yet so she invites him over to work on papers and she's in only a short robe with no panties, I'm like OK then all of sudden he's grabbing her boobs and rubbing her pussy and kissing her neck I'm like WHAT? There is no build up. Then at the end he just brushes it off as a normal massage. Then there's Carol and her all of a sudden has an anal plug in and talking bout anal sex. For crying out loud they have only had sex once at that point plus i wish it was a option not everybody is into anal.

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
I was checking out the gallery unlocked and Sara,Ashley and MC have a conversation about Ashley watching Sara and MC have sex. Can we avoid that if we are on both Sara and Ashleys path? I really don't want a throuple with those 2 nor a 3some.

shadow cobra

Mar 26, 2020
So I've been thinking in getting into the game ever since it launched I thought it would be something nice to play but I wanted to wait because I wanted to wait for more content and for it to get closer to the ending, and it's been 3 years I think since it launched, and I'm finally thinking of playing it, but I really gotta ask is the game close to the ending or is there any post of the creator saying when he plans to finish the game?

4.30 star(s) 201 Votes