MrDude1977

Jul 24, 2024
I don't mind the manwhore harem, my annoyance would be if I did all the work splitting all the paths, if it turns out I didn't have to. (I'm basically whining ;) ). It really wouldn't take very long to set up a manwhore path as well, and I'll do that when I get to this update anyway and then I'll have solos/throuples/harem all set up for the run home. :)
The Dev said he would try to make this a Harem he just needs to find a way. Why say that and ruin it? I think it will work out in the end.

MrDude1977

Jul 24, 2024
Q: "Will there be a harem in the game?"
A:
"I try to make the game as realistic as possible for games of this genre. But at the same time, I would like to add a harem ending to the game. So far, I have not found a solution to this contradiction, but I am sure that I will come up with something closer to the final updates." Dev's own words.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: NeoEros

Abaddon Doom

Jul 12, 2024
I guess a harem ending has to make sense within the narrative...it's certainly an efficient way of bringing multiple strands of a storyline together...however, if it negates decision-making along the way, then it's a doubled-edged sword.

4.30 star(s) 201 Votes