Jun 1, 2017
Hello, someone can give me some spoiler about Sasha? i need to know what is happen if i go with her play or i reject her, tell her to F**k Off or i can play with her on Dom path or is only sub, i don't like the sub stuff and ned to know the impact of reject her demand.

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
Hello, someone can give me some spoiler about Sasha? i need to know what is happen if i go with her play or i reject her, tell her to F**k Off or i can play with her on Dom path or is only sub, i don't like the sub stuff and ned to know the impact of reject her demand.
She can help you out with a few things (like getting Carol away from Abby). You can only be a sub (I'm not a fan of sub, but it is pretty tame). Once she helps you, you can then say you want to stop after 3 sessions and you walk away with no problems and you stay on friendly terms.

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
She can help you out with a few things (like getting Carol away from Abby). You can only be a sub (I'm not a fan of sub, but it is pretty tame). Once she helps you, you can then say you want to stop after 3 sessions and you walk away with no problems and you stay on friendly terms.
But if you continue, you get some more of those scenes (and it's suggested that there could be some rather longer experiences (3 hours plus), but whether that will happen or not is to be seen). Potentially importantly though, depending on how you play, is Sasha says she will start pulling the strings for you to put together a harem of all the girls you've been playing around with.

Reactions: The Sailor Man
Jun 1, 2017
Ok Thank You.

Jun 1, 2017
But if you continue, you get some more of those scenes (and it's suggested that there could be some rather longer experiences (3 hours plus), but whether that will happen or not is to be seen). Potentially importantly though, depending on how you play, is Sasha says she will start pulling the strings for you to put together a harem of all the girls you've been playing around with.
Thank you too. and one more question, if I'm on Rachel route i can play around with other girl's around or i need to ignore all the others?

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
Thank you too. and one more question, if I'm on Rachel route i can play around with other girl's around or i need to ignore all the others?
So far, there has not been any issue with being on Rachel's path at the same time as anyone else's. The closest you get, that I've seen, is that Rachel and Sara are close(ish), but neither of them knows about you being with the other.

Reactions: The Sailor Man
Jun 1, 2017
So far, there has not been any issue with being on Rachel's path at the same time as anyone else's. The closest you get, that I've seen, is that Rachel and Sara are close(ish), but neither of them knows about you being with the other.
Thx, and for Niki path the only prob is Carol? need to ignore her to open Niki?

Willy1975

Jan 6, 2021
No, Carol doesn't matter.

To get on Nikki Path you have to
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This game needs another walkthrough mod now that Sancho is MIA. I did some digging and his is the only one available. Yes, there's the PDF one but having it in game is way more convenient. I need to start from the beginning since I've forgotten most of it, its been a year since I last played. I wonder if the mod still works, just not for the newer content.

Sanchos' save fixer works though.

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
This game needs another walkthrough mod now that Sancho is MIA. I did some digging and his is the only one available. Yes, there's the PDF one but having it in game is way more convenient. I need to start from the beginning since I've forgotten most of it, its been a year since I last played. I wonder if the mod still works, just not for the newer content.

Sanchos' save fixer works though.
The mod will work up until you reach the new content. Then it will cut you off like the game is finished and you won't be able to continue with the new content until you remove the mod (and apply save fixer).

Reactions: BrNexon

HongTeaPot

Sep 20, 2023
:D :unsure:well, so much anticipation from some fans. Why should MC+Rachel would make public se* like exhibition? Don't compare Rachel with wild Roxy! Yes, MC will meet Rachel's sister Courtney and in upcoming update Rachel will be pregnant!! (after MC+Rachel+Courtney having good mess of family like more cozy/emotional conversation. Courtney will inspire and Rachel will be thinking to having a baby)
well, rachel already running naked on campus.

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
There were errors extracting the game. It worked, except images at the start and end of the update were missing.
ETA - from MEGA.

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
1.5.0 - shortest update ever and it took 4 months of development. Expected much more, tbh.

And it's all while I got not the worst LIs & fuckbuddy combo in my first and main run & save:

Carol + Yuki = LI
Roxy + Nikki (still not confirmed, but anyway) = LI
Ashley = LI
Lexi = fb
Kim = fb
Sara = friends
Rachel - started & ended
Sasha - started & ended

Last edited:

CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018
1.5.0 - shortest update ever and it took 4 months of development. Expected much more, tbh.

And it's all while I got not the worst LIs & fuckbuddy combo in my first and main run & save:

Carol + Yuki = LI
Ashley = LI
Lexi = fb
Kim = fb
Sara = friends
Rachel - started & ended
Sasha - started & ended
Dreamnow had to take a break due to his medical condition.

Hisoka92

Oct 23, 2021

Carol + Yuki = LI
Ashley = LI
Lexi = fb
Kim = fb
Sara = friends
Rachel - started & ended
Sasha - started & ended
No Rachel?

Get a load of this guy

• Haha
Reactions: Kpyna

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
Dreamnow had to take a break due to his medical condition.
Yeah, I got it and aware of it. I'm just comparing with numbers. None of previous updates didn't felt so short and "empty". While number of renders and animations are +- the same as in the previous ones. It's more about balancing the content between updates, I think.

It could be a good reason to replay game from scratch to put MC in different "conditions" and paths, but I don't think it will work in a proper way. Because dev started to destroy "harem" patterns lately and put some potential conflicts between LIs as well. So, the more girls we try to grab in one playthrough, the worse it will end sooner or later.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: PickerLewd
4.30 star(s) 201 Votes