Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
If the Devs actually sculpted these, all the more power and praise to them.
Out of the box models you see everywhere get a life of their own after so many iterations.
I don't think there's much difference between the two, but I've always thought there was something a little odd with the models in this game. Sometimes I think they look a little claymation...
There was talk about Blender coming in for the animations and also trouble about importing DAZ models into Blender and exporting them for the game - there are many video enhancement software out there, many effects to choose and adapt from for devs to use. Them scaling their own skill tree and accessing more improovement software, also applying it with noticeable better results is a win for everybody.
My impression or this isn't daz3d
Dev extensively tells it all: DAZ3D for poses, renders and animations all the way, manually created in Daz 3D, frame by frame with tons of adjustments, but confesses they hit the ceiling for what DAZ3D can do for this game to improove, so these might be the best dev has done in a while, if ever.
Teached AI

Last edited:

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
If the Devs actually sculpted these, all the more power and praise to them.
Out of the box models you see everywhere get a life of their own after so many iterations.

There was talk about Blender coming in for the animations and also trouble about importing DAZ models into Blender and exporting them for the game - there are many video enhancement software out there, many effects to choose and adapt from for devs to use. Them scaling their own skill tree and accessing more improovement software, also applying it with noticeable better results is a win for everybody.

Dev extensively tells it all: DAZ3D for poses, renders and animations all the way, manually created in Daz 3D, frame by frame with tons of adjustments, but confesses they hit the ceiling for what DAZ3D can do for this game to improove, so these might be the best dev has done in a while, if ever.
Ok for the past time, but now I feel smell of AI. Look at her eyes and her chin.

1725823115217.png

1725823389051.png

Reactions: BrNexon

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
We already know the game is getting overhauled both visually and dialogues getting rewritten preparing for a Steam release.
Her face looks puffy and powdery, like the old white baby powder used for theater in Greek early days and today make up is layered on top - you can barely see the bones. Looks like a skin mod with light manipulation more than anything.
Ok for the past time, but now I feel smell of AI
What is to come:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: atrebor68

BrNexon

May 17, 2024
Teached AI ?
This is only beginning of VN _3DCG era! There will be more competition, more creative, more powerful 3D gaming engine/powerful animation programming with help of AI. Ppl are still using Autodesk Maya for 3D character building/scripting/SFx and its updated versions been always coming with promising improvement too. There are lots of other power pack SFX+Rendering software bundles are developed and also under creation are being easy with some AI features! Fans, New generation are lot into VN_3DCG than AV. Even AV industries are doing competation by creating AVN_3DCG(where all the characters are real as you see in adult videos)by simple using HTML+ Java Applet + AI tools.. recently many AV been released by modified it into AVN_3DCG. Ppl in this sector in Japan vastly creating Hentai Games/ 2D/3D/ Hentai Videos using some various powerful softwares and same programming languages(MEL,Ruby,Python C++ & Java with bunch of more creative SFX tools with AI featured. Some guys in Japan so fast that they just creat out many a hentai games/videos within a month as they are working in Group.

And now, think about Legendary Hollywood Producer/Director Mr. Steven Spielberg!(Pretty humble man)Why he shown more interesting in creative field of animation rather making commercial movie for Hollywood? Nobody ever forget the way he created the movie Casper, Jurassic Park series,MIB series, Bumble been and many a more though our childhood time movies! We are just wondering it's real..oh ya it's real! The way he made the movie Jurassic park(created revolution in Hollywood and World wide) with the SFX and making those characters so realistic that nobody ever thought unrealistic! Why he jumped into making more and more Animation movies rather than commercial? Because he s vastly a creative person and he knew upcoming generation will be liking more into it..he created his own Animation studio,he has been worked spontaneously, dedicatedly and creatively to produced lots of animated movies( some of animation movies are breaking records of commercial movies)to entertainment industry/Hollywood. And he(now -his group of team)still creatively doing it and entertaining with some block buster animated realistic 3D movies! He must have been inspired by Legendary Walt Disney, who s created history and revolutionary changes to Motion picture into Animation. No doubt he s the Father of Animation! The creative way he started to creating historical new dimension in motion animation are always being appreciable and will be remaining unforgettable, he represented new dimension in entertainment field and he created most prominent characters Tom & Jerry, who are been incredibly famous till date.Every generation,from kids, teen, youth even old people being entertained by this animated characters "Tom & Jerry" and from many a decades this animated characters been entertaining and poular world wide even till date!
It was not even easy for others motion pictures producer the way Legendary Mr. Walt shown tremendous creativity and by doing frame by frame graphical illustration( probably 1000 of illustration frames for creating motion animation) but once he created, his creativity touch peak of high and he touched the milestones year by year in motion animation. But before Mr Walt, few more motion pictures producer (mostly from french) were tried same way and even got ample of success creating motion animation. And who knows probably, Legend.Mr. Walt got inspired from him and his creativity worked out for him.

Now you can think, the VN _ 3DCG s just beginning of massive competition and there will a time come when we people and fans will be enjoying VN_3DCG like 3D animation movies! And there will be no still no pause in Rendering+Animation. Rendering/Animation/SFX will constantly working through out the whole game same as like realistic 3D animation movie with enhanced programming/creativity+More AI featured softwares..and that time the the competition of VN_3DC(R)G- (R- Realistic)will be more than 2x time double (y)
About AI: In this 21st century era, if you see everywhere and in every field in day-to-day life we have been surrounded by AI tech. Machine itself an AI, the wardrobe we wear are designed by AI, the food processing equipments to rocket science all are also part of AI. The calculator, The computer itself if biggest AI. Industries, Architecture, fashion and cosmetics people are using that is also generated by AI. Automobile, Electronic devices that's all come from AI. It's not bad if AI being helping to ease the things in this machinary era but it depends how people do use it in good way! But generation of this era can't stay without AI even As AI having numerous disadvantage too!
Tne only things that are not AI are the Nature; the Air, The Ocean,Water, plants, forest, Mountains,the sun & Moon and planet earth and certainly, organic fruits and vegetables and other things that come naturally from mother nature are not AI.(y)
Curiosity with creativity ar the master of Invention!AI is not bad to entertainment industry as it is not affecting environment but it gives new dimension to entertainment instutries, as in this hectic day-to-day life people are living hectic and stressful busy life all around the world and entertainment is only media to that bring bit relaxed and happy to people so they could forget all stress and strains!
But any AI included with science & technology, if that work against mother Nature and environment will be creating havoc. The mother nature contents everything(a-z) and it gives everything, that is always been benefit to all living beings including plants on this planet!(count this as abundance blessings of GOD)
Mother nature is as good as nectar of goodness and always been kind to all living beings of this planet But, mother nature can be devastating,when it has been continuously provocation and destroyed and no science and technology could never being able to stop that!

Nowadays the ecosystem, environment, climate,ocean,natural grown forests have been affected vastly because of using of immense science & technology,and instead of protecting mother nature people have been using it to provocation of nature and This kind of immense provocation have been destroying Nature-climate-environment-our planet.

Heavy use of Science & Technology not only provocating the planet earth and nature but also affecting space & other planets and it's against the nature! People are not even thinking a bit but never stoping provocation to nature.

If people can't taking care of God's most beautiful created planet-earth,then, then why investing more than many a million or trillion of money every year on intruding, searching and provocating on other planets. This is over invention act of science & technology lead to devastation and it is also effecting planet earth! Just think a bit, if there would be any other planet legible or suitable for human being then God wouldn't have created most beautiful planet earth!

Unlimited provocation to Nature by using science and technology have been destroying nature! This Nature-Mother-Earth is tolerating many a thing but when it will be showing its devastating effects verything on planet Earth will be destroyed and it s been happening world wide! Any cruelty against nature will come back and always coming back with havoc force of 90x more powerful destructive way and that time natural disasters do not count and do not see, who are rich, millionaire people or who are prominent and famous..

The mountains, forests, oceans are not been made by human beings! these are god made! And for benefits of all living beings on planet earth.To a plant it takes many a year of care then it grows up to giving fruits,flower and cleansing the air pollutants by to giving fresh air to maximizing the oxygen in air. same ways all plants in a forest do same act.Destroying a forest, probably it wont take many a days or weeks but to creating a forest, it could not be easy as this might take many a more 100 years..same way destroying of mountains and hills are easy with invented technology but could anyone create any natural mountains.. could not ever! as result,changes in climates occuring, heat waves occuring world wide, unusual heavy rains, heavy cold and many unusual changes of climate happening world wide and this is clearly indicates havoc of natures for that many uncountable horrible natural disasters are striking world wide and will be striking world wide!

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Devs cannot catch a break:

Some players want beautiful animations for cutscenes, that you enjoy for the duration the devs make that scene last.

Other players want clicks enabled during the scenes to quicken the end of them.

One my bigger qualms about this game is moments like the one in the image below.
You have the power to hastly end this beautiful solace cozy scene with three clicks/taps on the key board.

Enjoy and relax in the enthralls of this game and the beautiful girls that dwell within.

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
compress please
The update only file auto closes a few seconds after loading screen every time... And the full download is 10GB??? guess I have no other option than to wait for a hero to compress the new version...
Learn to search, and search for it....because it was compressed close to a week ago now at this point.

Reactions: Aleks Mark

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
Devs cannot catch a break:

Some players want beautiful animations for cutscenes, that you enjoy for the duration the devs make that scene last.

Other players want clicks enabled during the scenes to quicken the end of them.

You have the power to hastly end this beautiful solace cozy scene with three clicks/taps on the key board.

Enjoy and relax in the enthralls of this game and the beautiful girls that dwell within.
I wouldn't worry too much about that. As you noticed I removed my own post because I finally came to terms (after 4 beers) that I'm just having a bad day, and not worth over sharing my irritants with the entire world. but I can see I wasn't quick enough to remove it seeing as you caught bits of it. lol

But yeh essentially, it is irritating AF when you come across one of them "..." renders, that just won't move forward without mashing either the spacebar or the LMB. As for the Roxy & Nat observation I made, well there's a crap ton of VN's on here that are littered with last minute moronic characters without any basis for existence like those 2. So moving passed them isn't a huge deal. I'll live. :sneaky:

nighthawk1275

Feb 8, 2023
This happens when using phone.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/scripts/pvu_pics.rpy", line 13, in execute
  File "game/scripts/pvu_pics.rpy", line 42, in execute
  File "game/scripts/pvu_pics.rpy", line 53, in execute
  File "game/scripts/pvu_pics.rpy", line 55, in execute
  File "game/scripts/pvu_pics.rpy", line 55, in <module>
NameError: name 'phone_pics_32' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scripts/script.rpyc", line 363, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 715, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 1393, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/character.py", line 1205, in __call__
    self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, dtt=dtt, **display_args)
  File "renpy/character.py", line 871, in do_display
    **display_args)
  File "renpy/character.py", line 621, in display_say
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3101, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3512, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 567, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 432, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3512, in <lambda>
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 443, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 631, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439
University of Problems 1.5.0-(Extended)
Sun Sep  8 16:56:32 2024

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
Man animations and stuff are still top notch but the game has gotten so boring story wise for me. Every character is basically a romance and side girls content has just become bizarre and random. I miss the red head coach and the other milf friend lol

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024

Code:

While running game code:

Full traceback:
    **display_args)
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
    callback(self)
    self.update()

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439
I haven't used it yet myself to check, but I believe that's what the hotfix file in the OP is for.

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022

Code:

While running game code:

Full traceback:
    **display_args)
    callback(self)
    self.update()

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439
Did you use the "fix" in the OP?

My bad...I really did search, though I should search more than pages 1 & 2 in the results...it appeared on page 4.
Don't just search "compressed" search compressed (version number, so) v1.5.0 or compressed win, and so forth, if you search just that one word you get all the spam form people saying just that word.

Also make sure your search settings are set to most recent in your user profile/settings.

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
Man animations and stuff are still top notch but the game has gotten so boring story wise for me. Every character is basically a romance and side girls content has just become bizarre and random. I miss the red head coach and the other milf friend lol
At this point I just play this game for the sake of decent sex scenes and to see whether the pseudo-harem situation is gonna blow up in the future. Aside from some important main story or LI story progression (which is rare in recent updates), I basically skip all the dialogue bc it's just so boring to read.

Reactions: Saboracss

trauts

Aug 12, 2018
dunno how many people are using more than 12 pages in save/load but after the twelfth page it no longer "highlighted"
1725877716897.png
i'm currently on the eleventh page, & may go into the twelfth by next update. can dev do something about it?

Last edited:

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
dunno how many people are using more than 12 pages in save/load but after the twelfth page it no longer "highlighted"
View attachment 4015688
i'm currently on the eleventh page, & may go into the twelfth by next update. can dev do something about it?
I'm on page 27 on one of my paths.
Have you tried clicking those arrows under the numbers?

Screenshot 2024-09-09 204325.png

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 201 Votes