Kobra23pl

Mar 3, 2024
hey some one have save file not mod because i cant start game from last save from old version thre is no mod from sancho for 1.5 version that why i am asking if some one have the save file for it thank you

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
hey some one have save file not mod because i cant start game from last save from old version thre is no mod from sancho for 1.5 version that why i am asking if some one have the save file for it thank you
You can use Sancho's save fixer to clean your saves: Link is and how to use in screenshot below.

Screenshot 2024-09-08 225436.png

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
I also haven't played it in a long time. Unlike some other similar games, there are very little friendship scenes after you have chosen your girl. It just became scenes with the girlfriend and skipping many days completley. I got very tired of it.
It's unfortunate that a game that wants you to choose just one main girl has so little friendship content with the other girls.
Had this changed or is it still the same?

HongTeaPot

Sep 20, 2023
will there be a plan for MC to meet Rachel's sister?
BTW, is it possible that MC will have sex with Rachel in public, while rachel is becoming exhibitionist?

Last edited:

BrNexon

May 17, 2024
will there be a plan for MC to meet Rachel's sister?
BTW, is it possible that MC will have sex with Rachel in public, while rachel is becoming exhibitionist?
:D :unsure:well, so much anticipation from some fans. Why should MC+Rachel would make public se* like exhibition? Don't compare Rachel with wild Roxy! Yes, MC will meet Rachel's sister Courtney and in upcoming update Rachel will be pregnant!! (after MC+Rachel+Courtney having good mess of family like more cozy/emotional conversation. Courtney will inspire and Rachel will be thinking to having a baby)

Anonymus912

Mar 4, 2024
The update only file auto closes a few seconds after loading screen every time... And the full download is 10GB??? guess I have no other option than to wait for a hero to compress the new version...

Last edited:

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
I can't get the galary or cheat mod to work with this new update. Did it break them?
What mod? If it's the SanchoMod, you can't use it with the new update as the mod hasn't been updated, and won't be for the time being. You'll need to use the SaveFixer (in the mod thread's OP).
The update only file auto closes a few seconds after loading screen every time... And the full download is 10GB??? guess I have no other option than to wait for a hero to compress the new version...
The update patch works fine. Do you have the SanchoMod installed? If so see the info above.
My impression or this isn't daz3d ?
I don't think there's much difference between the two, but I've always thought there was something a little odd with the models in this game. Sometimes I think they look a little claymation...

4.30 star(s) 201 Votes