TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
1.5.0 - shortest update ever and it took 4 months of development. Expected much more, tbh.

And it's all while I got not the worst LIs & fuckbuddy combo in my first and main run & save:

Carol + Yuki = LI
Roxy + Nikki (still not confirmed, but anyway) = LI
Ashley = LI
Lexi = fb
Kim = fb
Sara = friends
Rachel - started & ended
Sasha - started & ended
Yeah, I got it and aware of it. I'm just comparing with numbers. None of previous updates didn't felt so short and "empty". While number of renders and animations are +- the same as in the previous ones. It's more about balancing the content between updates, I think.

It could be a good reason to replay game from scratch to put MC in different "conditions" and paths, but I don't think it will work in a proper way. Because dev started to destroy "harem" patterns lately and put some potential conflicts between LIs as well. So, the more girls we try to grab in one playthrough, the worse it will end sooner or later.
I didn't quite get what you meant with the LI list there, are you saying your save has Carol and Yuki, Roxy and Nikki, and Ashley as LIs and the rest not? Is that why it felt short to you?

I didn't feel like it was a short update, and for four months, I thought it was pretty decent actually, especially in comparison to some updates we've had recently after a much longer wait.

If you're not on Rachel and/or Sara paths, I get how this update would probably feel short though, and even more so if you're also not interacting with Sasha.

And your comment on harems is in direct conflict with my thoughts, as to me it looks like the harem opportunities are getting greater. There have been some points where LIs are getting closer to finding out about each other, but there are also explicit conversations (or at least one, so far) about a harem (using that exact word) and putting it together. Whether that means it will happen or not remains to be seen, but I certainly don't see a destruction of any "harem path".

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
Will there be an Ashley slut route?
Do you mean where Ashley joins the sorority and becomes one of Abby's girls?

I've been interested in that, but so far there hasn't been anything. The closest I've seen is at a later party where Ashley comes out of a room with cum on her face. I would have though that might suggest the start of more interactions on that "route", but I've not seen any - bearing in mind that my main saves both have Ashley "saved" from the sorority, however.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
We play the antihero MC who is not following a straight ascension through this game.
Max and the frat boys - the guys coming after Sara time and time and again are the ones who enjoy those kind of routes.
MC is not a frat boy and this game is not about a frat guy.
MC can only see the girls out of their slut paths, because MC is not part of the sex ring or the frat guys.
I've been interested in that
Will there be an Ashley slut route?
There are strict and litrerally four years old dev spoilers about this very topic that makes such a dilemma surfacing right now quite a surprise.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
There are strict and litrerally four years old dev spoilers about this very topic that makes such a dilemma surfacing right now quite a surprise.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Not seen that before, so it was interesting to read. The bit I was interested in was whether you would interact with a sorority version of Ashley – for instance, like the evening you can have with Ivy as your prize. It would need more than that of course, or she would only ever be able to be a side girl though. I wouldn't have expected a scenario where you see her getting banged by someone else, although I guess it could be implied that it was happening off screen. Seeing her like Roxy would be interesting, but I don't think would really fit the game, as you'd have two very similar characters, though it would presumably take Ashley some time to get to that level of confidence and activity.

Victor Shakespeare

Nov 6, 2023
Damn!Why are the save files never compatible with the new update.I just use the PDF Walkthrough in reference and no other mods.Then when I load a save file,I just get nothing and the game is stuck.I hate playing from the beginning again!!!

Anonymus912

Mar 4, 2024
Do you mean where Ashley joins the sorority and becomes one of Abby's girls?

I've been interested in that, but so far there hasn't been anything. The closest I've seen is at a later party where Ashley comes out of a room with cum on her face. I would have though that might suggest the start of more interactions on that "route", but I've not seen any - bearing in mind that my main saves both have Ashley "saved" from the sorority, however.
Yes....exactly what I mean...would nice of there was another frat party and this time Ashley is the grand prize....

Reactions: TritonRM

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
Yes....exactly what I mean...would nice of there was another frat party and this time Ashley is the grand prize....
That's not a bad idea for those that didn't choose to save Ashley from the sorority. Still get to have a scene with her. (I saved her on all my paths anyway, even on non-relationship with her ones).

Reactions: TonyMurray

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
Damn!Why are the save files never compatible with the new update.I just use the PDF Walkthrough in reference and no other mods.Then when I load a save file,I just get nothing and the game is stuck.I hate playing from the beginning again!!!
I've never had a problem (using mods or otherwise). If you're not using any mods, there should be no problem loading up saves from a previous version as it's just an ongoing game, rather than a separate file.

Reactions: JasonJemodah

ItsNotUs

Engaged Member
May 14, 2023
Not seen that before, so it was interesting to read. The bit I was interested in was whether you would interact with a sorority version of Ashley – for instance, like the evening you can have with Ivy as your prize. It would need more than that of course, or she would only ever be able to be a side girl though. I wouldn't have expected a scenario where you see her getting banged by someone else, although I guess it could be implied that it was happening off screen. Seeing her like Roxy would be interesting, but I don't think would really fit the game, as you'd have two very similar characters, though it would presumably take Ashley some time to get to that level of confidence and activity.
I also read this information for the first time, for me it was always interesting to know Carol’s background, what she did for the sorority, what kind of photo session, will we see these photos, it was interesting even if she once behaved like a whore and it would be even more interesting to see her in those moments!

I don’t understand why the dev doesn’t want to play with these themes deeper and wider. MC fucks everyone and has serious relationships with several girls at once, why can’t some of them do the same? I think it would add some spice!
And of course, for this it would be necessary to make one choice or another.

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
I didn't quite get what you meant with the LI list there, are you saying your save has Carol and Yuki, Roxy and Nikki, and Ashley as LIs and the rest not? Is that why it felt short to you?
I got 2/3 of girls in game in my playthrough but this update gave me only a short scene with Nikki. I would understand it if I did a totally monogamous run with only one girl, but the list is more than solid.

I didn't feel like it was a short update, and for four months, I thought it was pretty decent actually, especially in comparison to some updates we've had recently after a much longer wait.
Yeah, it's always about comparison. And now I have got a confirmation again that scolding DPC or whinning for one update per year is the height of insanity. And updates in this (UoP) game is far from the worst case. It's still have a decent pace of development - content balance. There're much worst examples, and, which is more fun, sometimes there is a team working on the game rather then single man as in case with DPC or DreamNow.

If you're not on Rachel and/or Sara paths, I get how this update would probably feel short though, and even more so if you're also not interacting with Sasha.
That's why making each update more balanced is very important.

And your comment on harems is in direct conflict with my thoughts, as to me it looks like the harem opportunities are getting greater. There have been some points where LIs are getting closer to finding out about each other, but there are also explicit conversations (or at least one, so far) about a harem (using that exact word) and putting it together. Whether that means it will happen or not remains to be seen, but I certainly don't see a destruction of any "harem path".
According to events in latest episodes, MC started to think how to deal with all this mess he involded himself in (Roxy & dating others or vice versa, burning Natalie - Roxy bridge, etc, etc) So I see it differently. The "throuple" paths like Roxy + Nikki, Carol + Yuki, Sara + Ashley or the new fresh one of Sara + Nikki are understandable, but it's not about "harem" again, it's about the throuple paths as is. You still have to choice one of them, I suppose, sooner or later. Do I need to explain the difference with typical harem games?

And that's why you'll need to replay game several times, because some of relationships forms in the very beginning of the game as well as paths mixes/choices. The latest update is #27. And signs of branching and cutting off "conflicting" paths started like when? In #24 or #25? But isn't it a little late? Because until the last 2-3 updates, the game looked like a good quality "harem" game, with some kind of more or less decent plot, high-quality lewd scenes, etc. and suddenly, after years of development and on update 24-25, the concept changes dramatically. In the game world, only a month has passed - day 33 in the notepad at the moment. Here is the problem. The early episodes doesn't (almost) grant you with any content/bonuses for being loyal and sticking for one(two) LIs. So replayability is questionable and seems quite boring. Because you have to pass through 20+ updates just to get a save at the current episode to successfully continue & explore game further.

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
Always works for me. Don't use any mods. I drop games if that happens this far in and am still playing.

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
I got 2/3 of girls in game in my playthrough but this update gave me only a short scene with Nikki. I would understand it if I did a totally monogamous run with only one girl, but the list is more than solid.

That's why making each update more balanced is very important.
Agreed on making balanced updates. The Rachel bit in this update was quite lengthy (compared to others) and the Sara bit was too. Sasha's wasn't necessarily long, but it obviously adds more time to the update if you are involved there too, and then there's a small Ashley scene as well (longer if you're on the Ashley and Sara route as it merges with Sara's scene). Missing out on one or two of those, especially Rachel and Sara would make for a short update.

According to events in latest episodes, MC started to think how to deal with all this mess he involded himself in (Roxy & dating others or vice versa, burning Natalie - Roxy bridge, etc, etc) So I see it differently. The "throuple" paths like Roxy + Nikki, Carol + Yuki, Sara + Ashley or the new fresh one of Sara + Nikki are understandable, but it's not about "harem" again, it's about the throuple paths as is. You still have to choice one of them, I suppose, sooner or later. Do I need to explain the difference with typical harem games?

Because until the last 2-3 updates, the game looked like a good quality "harem" game, with some kind of more or less decent plot, high-quality lewd scenes, etc. and suddenly, after years of development and on update 24-25, the concept changes dramatically. In the game world, only a month has passed - day 33 in the notepad at the moment. Here is the problem. The early episodes doesn't (almost) grant you with any content/bonuses for being loyal and sticking for one(two) LIs. So replayability is questionable and seems quite boring. Because you have to pass through 20+ updates just to get a save at the current episode to successfully continue & explore game further.
Nikki jokes about a harem, but it's just in terms of having her paintings of a bunch of girls on the wall. The real harem bit comes from Sasha though. She says she knows what you've been up to with all the different girls and (for unknown reasons that I can't wait to find out) she says she will help you put them together into a harem. It gives me the impression that the usual question of "why would all the girls agree to it once they know about each other" will be answered in some way by "because of Sasha's influence."

So far, in my main save, I have Carol, Yuki (Carol and Yuki threesome path opened), Ashley, Sara (Ashley and Sara threesome path opened), Nikki (Nikki and Sara threesome path opened), Roxy (Roxy and Nikki threesome path opened), Rachel, Lexi, and Sasha (with Alyssa I guess tied in to this one). If it comes to it, I can split the save at any point, but otherwise, this is the basis of my harem, it's just that Sasha appears to be the only one who knows about the others so far, with the exception of Ashley and Nikki knowing about Sara.

Reactions: Kpyna

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
Agreed on making balanced updates. The Rachel bit in this update was quite lengthy (compared to others) and the Sara bit was too. Sasha's wasn't necessarily long, but it obviously adds more time to the update if you are involved there too, and then there's a small Ashley scene as well (longer if you're on the Ashley and Sara route as it merges with Sara's scene). Missing out on one or two of those, especially Rachel and Sara would make for a short update.

Nikki jokes about a harem, but it's just in terms of having her paintings of a bunch of girls on the wall. The real harem bit comes from Sasha though. She says she knows what you've been up to with all the different girls and (for unknown reasons that I can't wait to find out) she says she will help you put them together into a harem. It gives me the impression that the usual question of "why would all the girls agree to it once they know about each other" will be answered in some way by "because of Sasha's influence."

So far, in my main save, I have Carol, Yuki (Carol and Yuki threesome path opened), Ashley, Sara (Ashley and Sara threesome path opened), Nikki (Nikki and Sara threesome path opened), Roxy (Roxy and Nikki threesome path opened), Rachel, Lexi, and Sasha (with Alyssa I guess tied in to this one). If it comes to it, I can split the save at any point, but otherwise, this is the basis of my harem, it's just that Sasha appears to be the only one who knows about the others so far, with the exception of Ashley and Nikki knowing about Sara.
I'm actually gonna be a little peeved if he adds a full blown harem (well not really, maybe just a little). When Dream said quite some time ago that there wouldn't be harem only little groups and solos, I went back and split all my paths (and haven't been doing a manwhore path). Maybe I need to a add a manwhore path back in, just in case.

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
I'm actually gonna be a little peeved if he adds a full blown harem (well not really, maybe just a little). When Dream said quite some time ago that there wouldn't be harem only little groups and solos, I went back and split all my paths (and haven't been doing a manwhore path). Maybe I need to a add a manwhore path back in, just in case.
I don't know what I'd prefer. I think for this game the manwhore harem, because I don't think the content is right for solo/throuple runs and replayability. There's no variation, it's just whether you're on a path or not that definies the content you get. There's no getting a scene on a certain path, but the scene plays out differently on another path, etc...

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
I don't know what I'd prefer. I think for this game the manwhore harem, because I don't think the content is right for solo/throuple runs and replayability. There's no variation, it's just whether you're on a path or not that definies the content you get. There's no getting a scene on a certain path, but the scene plays out differently on another path, etc...
I don't mind the manwhore harem, my annoyance would be if I did all the work splitting all the paths, if it turns out I didn't have to. (I'm basically whining ;) ). It really wouldn't take very long to set up a manwhore path as well, and I'll do that when I get to this update anyway and then I'll have solos/throuples/harem all set up for the run home. :)

Reactions: TonyMurray

Yazros

Mar 2, 2018
I keep getting this error when trying to extract the game and I'm not sure why. I tried extracting to desktop and a few other folders but it keeps coming up.

Screenshot 2024-09-12 151238.png

4.30 star(s) 201 Votes