MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
The shit you get up to in these games. Snowballed, cuffed with your ass in the air, pegged and let's not forget, ball busted a few times. I thought I was crazy, but you've broken my records. :ROFLMAO:
I just follow the example set by my beloved Uncle. ;) - And for the record, I do not snowball, hold hands or head pet. I'm not that depraved.

• Haha
Reactions: Old Grumpy Wolf

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
The game needs scenes like this!
I agree, though for this particular scene, it's in principle only! There could barely be two worse people for me, for what would otherwise be a lovely scene. Rachel is fine, but she has no connection to Kim that we're aware of (or at least, that I'm aware of), and Kim herself is not only one of my least favourite girls in this game, but I also think she looks pretty bad here. I don't know if it's just the angle and expression on her face, but she just doesn't look right to me.

I often find myself thinking that Kim doesn't look like a black woman, she looks like a white woman made black - as in the base model is of a white woman, but then the skin colour has been changed. She just doesn't look naturally black to me. I do have this difficulty in a lot of games - I don't see too many black women taking leading roles and those I do see just don't look right to me. I wonder if this is because there's a lack of good diverse base models, or if I've just not come across the right games (no pun intended). Obviously, I could also just be massively wrong here instead, which is a valid option.

Saying that, I'd be happy if anyone wanted to let me know of a good game that involves a good black LI (or more than one) as an option (by private message if need be, to avoid breaking any "talking about other games" rules). I'd definitely add it to my list of games to check out!

Last edited:

ItsNotUs

Engaged Member
May 14, 2023
I agree in principle only! There could barely be two worse people for me, for what would otherwise be a lovely scene. Rachel is fine, but she has no connection to Kim that we're aware of (or at least, that I'm aware of), and Kim herself is not only one of my least favourite girls in this game, but I also think she looks pretty bad here. I don't know if it's just the angle and expression on her face, but she just doesn't look right to me.

I often find myself thinking that Kim doesn't look like a black woman, she looks like a white woman made black - as in the base model is of a white woman, but then the skin colour has been changed. She just doesn't look naturally black to me. I do have this difficulty in a lot of games - I don't see too many black women taking leading roles and those I do see just don't look right to me. I wonder if this is because there's a lack of good diverse base models, or if I've just not come across the right games (no pun intended). Obviously, I could also just be massively wrong here instead, which is a valid option.

Saying that, I'd be happy if anyone wanted to let me know of a good game that involves a good black LI (or more than one) as an option (by private message if need be, to avoid breaking any "talking about other games" rules). I'd definitely add it to my list of games to check out!
I didn't mean this particular scene, i meant scenes without a MC, even if only a lesbian!

Here is a beautiful black girlfriend, but you need to be patient and go through the first act on the "old graphics".
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-seven-realms-r3-v0-06-septcloudgames.112700/

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
I didn't mean this particular scene, i meant scenes without a MC, even if only a lesbian!

Here is a beautiful black girlfriend, but you need to be patient and go through the first act on the "old graphics".
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-seven-realms-r3-v0-06-septcloudgames.112700/
Yeah, sorry, I meant that in general too - it's just that I then went on a bit of a tangent based on the one render we were given! I'll edit the first sentence for a slight bit of clarity in that respect.

I tried that recommendation but couldn't get into it, thanks for sharing it though!

ItsNotUs

Engaged Member
May 14, 2023
Yeah, sorry, I meant that in general too - it's just that I then went on a bit of a tangent based on the one render we were given! I'll edit the first sentence for a slight bit of clarity in that respect.

I tried that recommendation but couldn't get into it, thanks for sharing it though!
Go through the first act, it is difficult to understand in the old graphics!
From the second act everything becomes easier, especially with improved graphics and "crazy" animations!

Reactions: TonyMurray

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
if you give me Nikki i'll let you have the blonde
You're not going to believe it. The blonde is not my favorite. :) What is going on today? (5th game discussing my fav and not a blonde yet.:unsure:)

Carol is still my fav, with Nikki a close second.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
You're not going to believe it. The blonde is not my favorite. :) What is going on today? (5th game discussing my fav and not a blonde yet.:unsure:)

haha I like Carol alot but something about Nikki I love. Tho I will say not sure if I like Ashley or Carol more for my 2nd

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024

Yeah, this is the game that seems like it makes a complete mockery of my taste in women. Although if it was just about looks, Roxy would be way lower in the list - on that basis, I think Carol or Ashley might be top.

I want to like Sara, and sometimes I really do, but sometimes, she just looks really weird. I think it's the hair, in both style and colour. That and the frumpy look she was so fond of putting on her face early on in the game. She's much better once she starts getting laid.

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
Yeah, this is the game that seems like it makes a complete mockery of my taste in women. Although if it was just about looks, Roxy would be way lower in the list - on that basis, I think Carol or Ashley might be top.

I want to like Sara, and sometimes I really do, but sometimes, she just looks really weird. I think it's the hair, in both style and colour. That and the frumpy look she was so fond of putting on her face early on in the game. She's much better once she starts getting laid.
Same, I really can't put my finger on why I don't see Sara romantically. I like her so much better on a friend path than romance.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Same, I really can't put my finger on why I don't see Sara romantically. I like her so much better on a friend path than romance.
Sara is a weird one for me. She is sweet and kind where I just want to be with her and I find her path the most romantic and probably like it the best so far. Yet I'm not nearly as interested in her as a character as I am with Nikki , Carol , and Ashley . I still like Sara more than Roxy , Yuki & Rachael. That's why I think I will really enjoy the throuple path with Sara as I think Ashley will bring to the table what Sara lacks to keep me interested. I will say one thing tho Sara does give me more of that "virtual girlfriend feeing " than Carol or Ashley does and that is something I really do like

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
I actually don't mind her on a romance path, but she would never be a first (or second, or third...) choice. I don't think there's really anything in the story there that naturally says "let's move this from friends to lovers", so the only reason to do so is for the lewd content (which is decent) and then the promise (that better become a reality) of involving Ash in the relationship, at least sexually.

As far as looks go, I just really don't like the darker, centre-parted hair she starts out with, I don't think it suits her at all. And it's weird how different it is compared to her hair once you get on the romance path. Style is one thing, and I think she says about wanting a change in style, but the colour is also suddenly lighter and I didn't get the impression she had dyed it as part of that change (I might have missed this though).

Reactions: MiltonPowers
4.30 star(s) 201 Votes